Spurs vs Arsenal (League Cup) [Tuesday 21st]

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 15K
Flapianski at his best again. Awfull backline they didn't step up.

Poor keeping, and playing him onside like a mug by the left back ain't bright.

Fabianski, there's the door leave !

shitest goalie ever

Wow Arsene is it maybe now time to buy a goalkeeper who can actually do the job?

he looked offside, but thats a side issue because that should have been a simple save for fabianski. poor keeping

Some acusses the linesman, some the keeper. Both were ****. FACT!
Still, good to see us back in game.

All of the above.

Why Wenger still has the slightest bit of faith in Fabianski i don't know. James Shea is better than him. Rob Green might be too, :(

Think it's time for a change upfront. JET please.

Actually looking at the left back the linesman had a close call, typically you give the striker the advantage. Whoever was in the left back position at that point, looked like Gibbs, really should have pushed up, he's quick enough ffs.

I'd love to have Barthez keeping for us, fair enough he was random and often gave away a goal for silly ****, but his reflexes were amazing.

Tottenham clearly show they know who the biggest threat on the pitch is. They've kicked Wilshere every ten minutes.

Actually looking at the left back the linesman had a close call, typically you give the striker the advantage. Whoever was in the left back position at that point, looked like Gibbs, really should have pushed up, he's quick enough ffs.

I'd love to have Barthez keeping for us, fair enough he was random and often gave away a goal for silly ****, but his reflexes were amazing.

yer it was Gibbs and thats what i said he should have stepped up like the rest of the defence.

yer it was Gibbs and thats what i said he should have stepped up like the rest of the defence.

Doesn't change the fact he has made two KEY wrong decisions in favour of Spurs.

Fabianski should have easily saved that though.

ARGH.

That goal has really put us off our stride.

Come on Pat Rice, take off Vela - he's not playing well atm.

Chamakh would have buried that header.

Last edited:
Doesn't change the fact he has made two KEY wrong decisions in favour of Spurs.

Fabianski should have easily saved that though.

ARGH.

That goal has really put us off our stride.

yer ok it was offside but like you said you expect any PremierLeague goalkeeper to save that.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

What does Wenger see in Fabianski?

the polish are hard workers haha.

I am sorry to any Arsenal fans who i upset with my comment about time to buy a keeper who can do the job. Its just Fabianski makes so many mistakes and i know hes the number 2 keeper but for a top team like Arsenal hes not up to standard. Sorry please dont give me another infraction.

Have to say im impressed with the Arsenal midfield, Wilshere looks immence and Nasri has looked very sharp in second half. Glad Tottenham are making a game of this though, penalty shootout anybody?

Back