Spurs vs Arsenal (League Cup) [Tuesday 21st]

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 15K
Think Rosicky can take some lessons on how to take a pen, smashed it down the middle, very good pen. 1-2 delighted, KIUTG

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I don't see how all the Arsenal have been robbed of a win...You've had about 4 shots all game. Your goalies had more to do then ours.

Good game, Caulker is the most composed 18yr old on his debut in a derby that you will ever see.

Can definately see a winner befor Pens.

GULP.

Danny Rose?

Also CJ - as i explained, the linesman is a yid and we dominated the whole of the first half, then i missed most of the second, but still... and a penalty shout turned down before we finally got a blatent one now.

I'm tempted to refer to what CJ said, but i won't risk an infraction.. unlucky Caulker, inexperienced and let Chamakh get in front of him. Great pen again by Nasri..

:D :D :D :D

Another penalty.. Spurs are done for if this goes in!

GOAL..

Game over now.

We love you Arsenal, we do, we love you Arsenal, we do, we love you Arsenal, we do. Ohhh Arsenal we love you!

3-1.

Bit harsh, technically "contact in the box", but considering he was going away from goal I ain't fussed he went down.

Good job Nasri, wish he took it against Sunderland !

fucksake spurs did you not want to win threw it away massivly. School boy defending.

Thanks for the early christmas present Spurs :wub:

3-1 !!

We love you Arsenal, we do, we love you Arsenal, we do, we love you Arsenal, we do. Ohhh Arsenal we love you!

3-1.

Ummm. What's that word that you use to suggest you agree with what someone has said?

This. A thousand times this. Great pen by Nasri, difficult to take two in quick succession, and we deserve this i feel, though i missed 25 mins of second half, so i don't know what happened then apart from Koscielny made a good tackle on Lennon. :S

Same old Arsenal Always Cheating...

2 BLATENT dives, 2 penalties.

Can't ******* believe it.

Get of it, Joss how is the linesman a Yid, You've got the ref mate!

Stream died, so I didn't get to see any of the extra-time so far.

I do think we were the better side in the second-half, and deserved to go in level on that basis, but Arsenal could have scored more than a single goal in the first-half.

Caulker had a very good second-half I feel, covering for Naughton on a number of occasions. Livermore looked completely out of his depth in the first-half, and I'm not surprised he was substituted at all.

Sandro has looked very good. In fact, he looks like Palacios did about a year ago, when it looked like he actually cared about what he was doing.

Shame it is now practically over. Those penalties have likely killed the game off completely now, and I would have preferred to see a more closely-fought extra-time after our second-half performance.

Bitter? If it was your players you'd be throwing it in our faces. Grow up.

sour_grapes.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Incredibly pleased with Nasri's composure, that's why he should take instead of Rosicky.

Or you could not be a complete ******* sore loser. Take a leaf out of Billy's book or something.

the first one for me was debateable but the 2nd was a stonewaller.

Back