Spurs vs Arsenal (League Cup) [Tuesday 21st]

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 15K
I think most Arsenal fans believe the same mate. Alumnia on his day is a good keeper, the problem is he isn't Reina/VDS/Julio Cesar/Asenjo quality, and we really, really need that due to us pushing up.

What a tackle. And so many people doubt Koscielny's ability.

I think most Arsenal fans believe the same mate. Alumnia on his day is a good keeper, the problem is he isn't Reina/VDS/Julio Cesar/Asenjo quality, and we really, really need that due to us pushing up.

Asenjo isen't even good he isen't even first team at Athletico and no Cech in that.

Big chance from Lennon should have took it earlier. Nasri looks the most threatning.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

What a tackle. And so many people doubt Koscielny's ability.

it was a good tackle but Lennon should have shot earlier.

Aye I forgot Cech entirely, I' blame his funny hat. I'd take Asenjo though, up and coming keeper. Who's first choice for Athletico Madrid these days?

Aye I forgot Cech entirely, I' blame his funny hat. I'd take Asenjo though, up and coming keeper. Who's first choice for Athletico Madrid these days?

I believe its David De Gea mate, and yer i would take Asenjo over both Almunia and Flapianski.

What a ****. The linesman got something right :O

So, we're hanging on by our teeth for the final few minutes. Keeping true to Arsenal form at least in close games ;)

Eboue is playing well.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Should've scored then. Great FK.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Extra Time now. Robbed of a win in 90 minutes though, offside goal + poor keeping + denied a goalscoring opportunity by the same linesman. :S

Hopefully we can pick up where we left off in normal time now, and get an early goal, and hope tottenham don't beat us to it. Next goal is crucial i feel.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Slightly odd pictures at ***** hart lane, looks like some of the massages are going a bit far..

I don't see how all the Arsenal have been robbed of a win...You've had about 4 shots all game. Your goalies had more to do then ours.

Good game, Caulker is the most composed 18yr old on his debut in a derby that you will ever see.

Can definately see a winner befor Pens.

Same old Arsenal...

2 dives 2 penaltys. Can't ******* believe it.

Last edited:
Back