STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

wr1097 is getting at the fact that he came INTO THE GAME in 2013 (or whenever) however his history goes further.
i know that, hence the fact i deleted the post before you even commented, i had not read his comment properly and apologize,
Captain Skim-Read over and out

World Cup 2030
View attachment 363225

Group D

Match 1
Ivory Coast 1-5 Holland
Plet
Meeuws 3
De Bie
View attachment 363226

A great start. Pre match i decided to go against my choice (Loeffen) and my assistant choice (Costa) to pick a former Dons youth player **** Meeuws who never broke into the 1st team to lead the strike force. Really not good enough for Aberdeen? Well i guess we all make mistakes

Russia 1-1 Iran
Great result for us.

View attachment 363227

Between the matches Renato Costa was injured and will miss the rest of the competition

Match 2
Holland 4-0 Russia
Meeuws 3
Van Eeuwijk
View attachment 363228

Were marching towards the last 16 with another thumping win. De Bie wins cap number 125

Iran 1-1 Ivory Coast
This result mean the group has gone perfectly for us. Were through and have won the group with a match to go.
View attachment 363229

Match 3
Holland 4-1 Iran
Meeuws
Verhoeven
Loeffen 2
View attachment 363230

I rested as many starting players as i could and although the final result looks like it was easy for over 70 minutes it was far from it.

Ivory Coast 4-0 Russia

The Russians were thrashed and are one of a few big Country's to fall at this stage.

Final Table
View attachment 363231

Other Groups
View attachment 363232
View attachment 363233

Argentina & Brazil are the biggest of the big flops. Two great jobs coming up after the summer. England & Ukraine go through from Group H

Michal Soldan Retire's
View attachment 363278

This was an abrupt distraction to my World Cup bid! Swiftly after fellow club legend Alex Butler called it a day my first major signing in the game chose to do the same. Michal has been a constant fixture in my midfield and right through till this season when at 35 age began to catch up with him and i bled through some youngsters however he still appeared more than 20 times for the dons in what turned out to be his final season. I had no signs he was set to retire till i got the message through the mail but sadly he has no intention of continuing his career in football and never wanted to be a coach so later in the summer he will join Lluis Juste in trying to take a club from one of the bottom league to the top

Aberdeen Stats
App - 686
Goals - 114
Assist- 248

Trophy's
SPL - 12
Scottish Cup - 11
Scottish League Cup - 7
Champions Leagues - 3
World Club Cup - 2
Euro Super Cup - 2

Czech Rep
Caps - 138
Goals - 17

World Cup Runner up 2022

Personal Awards
SPL Player of the year - 3
Writers Player of the year - 2nd 4 times

World Cup
View attachment 363303

Last 16 Draw
View attachment 363304

Spain v Holland & Portugal v Italy are the ties of the round in a European dominated last 16

Spain Vs Holland
View attachment 363305View attachment 363306

Line Ups
View attachment 363307

Spain
Two key players are missing from the Spanish side. Center Back and captain Alberto Melendo is banned while lead striker Fran Mora is injured

Holland
Dennis Massop & Renato Costa have both seen all of the world cup that there going to.

The Match
Spain 1-2 Holland
Meeuws 2
View attachment 363308

The better team won on the day. Spain were helped back into it by 1st injuring one of our center backs (Schreuder) who will probably miss the rest of the tournament then capitalizing on me being too slow to go conservative with the tactics to see out the game however a early double from Meeuws again led us to my 1st ever knock out win in international football.

Other Results
View attachment 363309

Greece Thrash Scotland to set up a tie with ourselves. England win easily and Italy beat Portugal in a thriller.

Good score against Spain and great game by **** Meow, pal :) Unleash the evil tomcat!

Good score against Spain and great game by **** Meow, pal :) Unleash the evil tomcat!

Love it! haha. It is quite annoying to think i have had a better striker striker than Loeffen but i let him go for nothing if i recall

Peterhead appoint Michal Soldan as manager
View attachment 363522

Approaches former boss Darran Donald as an Advisor for his step into management I'll only manage in the North East of Scotland. I don't want to leave the home I've had for almost 20 years.

Donald Suggests Peterhead a club who have never followed Ross County and Inverness CT up the leagues and have sat down in the bottom division. and are just a trip down the A90 from Aberdeen

Following the endorsement of his former manager Darran Donald Scottish 3rd division team Peterhead have appointed recently retired Aberdeen superstar Michal Soldan as there manager. Soldan's dream is to follow his mentor Darran Donald and make his Peterhead into a force from the north East of Scotland.
"I would love to see the side reach the top of Scottish football. It would be great to take on and beat my friend Darran Donald

Peterhead
A Quick History & Facts

Peterhead F.C. are a football club based in Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, Scotland. Their home ground is Balmoor in Peterhead, with a capacity of 4,000.

Peterhead's traditional rivals are the Highland League team Fraserburgh, however since their election to the Scottish Football League, this rivalry has waned somewhat. They now have a new rivalry with Elgin City. Peterhead achieved one of their greatest results by earning a 2–2 draw against Rangers, denied victory by a 89th minute equalizer in 2012. On 20 January 2013 Peterhead hosted Rangers for a second time that season, the game was watched by 4,855 spectators. This is Balmoor's all-time record attendance with approximately 400 more fans than the previous fixture.

During game time Jim McNally has been there manager right through till May 2030 when he retired to be replaced with for a few weeks by real life Falkirk player Stephen Kingsly. They have had 3 short stays in the 2nd division never lasting more than 2 season. Last season they finished bottom of Division 2.

Peterhead 2030 1st team

Battles at Donald Stadium for the title are a long way off!
View attachment 363523

A mix of young and old. Some experience of the lower leagues but I'll be using all my knowledge of Scottish football to find better players. Should be easier than Alaves

Stand out players

Steve Cook - DC
View attachment 363524

Joins on loan from Raith Rovers for the season.

Scott Linton - ML
View attachment 363525

Winger joins from the Hearts youth system

World Cup
Quarter Finals
View attachment 363567

The Draw
View attachment 363568

Greece Vs Holland
View attachment 363569View attachment 363570

If we get past this then its should set up a Semi Final with Hosts and defending Champions Italy

Line Ups
View attachment 363571

Greece

The Greeks have 3 injury's to there defense including both Right backs

Holland
Only 1 new injury Mark Schreuder who was injured by the Spanish early on in the last 16. Star right back Roel Koopman wins his 80th Cap

The Match
Greece 3-3 Holland AET
Meeuws
Van Eeuwijk
O'G

Greece win 3-2 on Pens
View attachment 363572

This is pretty sick. We had just taken a 2-0 lead and were ready to cruise into the final four but before i could do anything bang Greece pulled one back. So in my disgust i told the team to attack restore there two goal lead. Then 2-2 oh wait that's not bad enough 3-2! Were falling apart luckily we equalized before Extra time. In extra time we had 99% of the chances but couldn't put one away so it went to pens. When i comes to penalty's Greece were bad but we were just awful and deserved to loose the shoot out.

Results
View attachment 363573

Can't wait to see 3 of the 4 teams in the Champions League semi finals being Aberdeen, Peterhead and Alaves ;) Unlucky about the Greece reuslt, are you going to stick with Holland or maybe look at the Brazil or Argentina job, presuming they become available?

Can't wait to see 3 of the 4 teams in the Champions League semi finals being Aberdeen, Peterhead and Alaves ;) Unlucky about the Greece reuslt, are you going to stick with Holland or maybe look at the Brazil or Argentina job, presuming they become available?

Well i was thinking about it since the Dutch team is quite old but missed the boat as the jobs were filled while i was player hunting.

As for all those teams being in the final. Well i dont really care tbh lol Once there in the top division and i've got the achievement im out of there!

Rest of World Cup 2030

Semi Finals
View attachment 363674

Italy & England avoid the shock fest that the world cup has been to set up the final between the two best teams in the world that have shared the last 3 World Cups

Final
Italy 1-2 England
View attachment 363675

England took the game to extra time with a late equalizer before hitting the winner with 10 minutes to spare for a 3rd World Cup

World Cup 2030 Review

"The FA expect Holland to reach at least the Quarter Finals at the World Cup"
"The FA are pleased Holland reached the Quarter final however are disappointed to be knocked out by Greece"

The Group phase was a walkover with 3 big wins and **** Meeuws scoring most of our goals. In the last 16 we deservadly beat Spain then came the embarasing Quarter Final defeat to Greece. The squad is getting on a bit including my whole midfield. I wont lie. The fact Brazil & Argentina jobs are coming up is tempting.

A Former Aberdeen player picks up 2 huge awards

Best Player
**** Meeuws
View attachment 363677

Brett Archer 2nd

Golden Boot
View attachment 363678

Meeuws also joined the England squad in the dream team

World Ranking Remain in 5th
View attachment 363679

Season preview 2030/31
Three Teams a Charm

Targets
League - Winner
Scottish Cup - Winner
Scottish League Cup - Winner
Champions league - Semi Finals
Would also expect to pick up the Super Cup & World Club cup

Summer news
Another quiet summer at Aberdeen as i was working at Alaves & Peterhead
Celtic make the 3 biggest transfers in.
Celtic sign there best player so far. A Brazilian from Real Madrid

Manager Changes
John Van Den Brom - Leverkusen
Steve Mandanda - Chelsea - Replaced John Van Den Brom
Mark Ramsey - Dundee Utd - Jay Rodriguez sacked
Sokratis Papastathopoulos - Arsenal - Fabregas Sacked
Cese Fabregas - Benfica - J^ob swap^
Romelu Lukaku - Osasuna - Alan Shearer sacked
Craig Bryson - Cowdenbeath - Replaced Mark Ramsey
Josep Guardiola - Man City - Replaced Gerrard
Steven Gerrard - England - Vitor Pereira resigned
Franck Tabanou - France - Vale Lambert resigned
Piscu - Argentina - Diego Simeone resigned
Gerard Pique - Spain - Guardiola sacked
Fernandao - Brazil - Fabio Aurelio sacked

Transfers

Top June and July Transfers
Biggest Transfers was players leaving Aberdeen
View attachment 363801View attachment 363802

Top SPL Transfers
Celtic have there best window ever despite loosing a star player to Stoke
View attachment 363803

First team 2030
Midfield see's a huge refit. with Durmaz, Soldan & Essomba leaving. Desmond & Herder become starting players while Sneddon will be playing less on the wing than before now he's 33

Peterhead Season Preview

Targets
League - Promotion
Scottish Cup - 4th round - Big Ask
Challenge Cup - Beat all 3rd Division teams

Pre Season fixtures

Rossvale 4-4 Peterhead

Irvine Meadow 1-0 Peterhead

Peterhead 0-4 Wolves

Peterhead 1-1 Raith

Elgin 0-1 Peterhead

Peterhead Team 2030

GK - Frankie McAllister
View attachment 363804

Former Motherwell youth has spent his time trawling around the lower leagues

DR - John McLaughlin
View attachment 363805

Our best player. Coming down from 1st division team Falkirk

DC - Steve Cook
View attachment 363806

Spending the season on Loan from Parent Club Raith

DC - David Milne
View attachment 363807
A Aberdeenshire loon. Joined from Brechin 4 years ago and lead the defense since.

DL - Ross Simpson
View attachment 363808
Weak Link? Ran out of money to replace him

MC - Gordon McKinlay
View attachment 363809
Former Rangers youth player joined from Elgin a few summers ago

MC - Harry Ferguson
View attachment 363810
Dundee Youth player joined left to Elgin for a season before coming home.

MC - Martyn McCormack
View attachment 363811
Spent his whole career at Peterhead

MR - Steven Bone
View attachment 363812
A lower league dweller

ML - S Linton
View attachment 363813
Ex Hearts Youngster has been a star on the wing

AT - Barry Bishop
View attachment 363814
Easily our best forward

Alaves Season Preview
Bit premature with a month to kick off

Targets
League - Top half finish
Spanish Cup - Beat all non La Liga teams

Pre Season Fixtures

Pau FC 1-1 Alaves

AS Mazeres 0-3 Alaves

Alaves 0-4 Fulham

Alaves 2-3 Mirandes

Bilbao Athletic 0-3 Alaves

Transfers
View attachment 363815

We strengthen the weakest area of our team

DC D Serrano
View attachment 363816

MC V Merayo
View attachment 363818

MC J Goienetxea
View attachment 363819

MC L Kohlbacher
View attachment 363820

Followed up on the fee the teams agreed last summer

DL P Rota
View attachment 363821

Both sides accepted a free offer amazingly

Pre Season

Friendly's

Pumas 0-1 Aberdeen

Aberdeen 4-1 Lyon

Dalian 0-3 Aberdeen

Houston 0-4 Aberdeen

D.C United 0-5 Aberdeen

Aberdeen Transfers
View attachment 363858

In

Marcelo
View attachment 363859

The Spainsh midfielder never made it at Madrid but that means nothing.

Out
Our usual mass summer exodus.

Mertan Durmaz - Man City - £40m
190 Games, 32 Goals, 43 Assists, 7.14 Ave Rating

Aged only 21 Durmaz has a huge future ahead. During our last negotiation he demanded a Min fee which i forgot about but still City threw the cash and i had no choice to let him go. Was signed during a era when i was trying to sign the best youngsters in the world and Durmaz is possibly the best I've signed so far.

Armand Essomba - Real Madrid - £45m
346 Games, 102 Goals, 164 Assists, 7.70 Ave Rating

Essomba is another player who was "not good enough" for the Spanish giants and was available on a free. It was a slow start in his 1st season Essomba quickly took charge of the Midfield as Soldan aged and others moved on.

Ross Carrol, Robert Svoboda to Hearts, Kevin Toure, Charlie MacRae, Marco Friedrich, Mabeana, Psychogios, Shearer & Carrol all leave on loan. A few of them will be inn the 1st team next season

Youths who never developed were Brazilian Yago & Spanian Javier Diaz were both let go on free's

August

All three side are unbeaten in the league
The Scottish sides don't have much luck in the Cup's

Fixtures

St Johnstone 0-4 Aberdeen
McCulloch 2
Coutts
Sneddon

A brilliant start to the season. We only Scored 4 goals but totally pummeled them. Monnard was making his 625th Aberdeen appearance

Aberdeen 4-2 Ross County
Coutts
McCulloch
Herder
Djordjevic

Ross County went into a 2-1 lead just before half time so we had to find a few gears to pull of the win.

Kilmarnock 1-3 Aberdeen
Nan
Sneddon
McCulloch

As well as scoring Sneddon makes his 725 Aberdeen appearance

League Cup 2nd Round
Berwick 1-3 Aberdeen
Filip
Golabek
Nailton

Not as convincing a performance as i'd like from our youngsters but were through and that's all that matters.

League
View attachment 363889

Player Of The Month
Mladenko Djordjevic
Our latest break out Center back made a great start to the season.

Holland

Friendly
Finland 0-1 Holland
Beentjes
View attachment 363890

Alaves

Alaves 2-2 Rayo

Cadiz 1-1 Alaves

Alaves 4-1 Castilla

Table
View attachment 363891

Peterhead

Challenge Cup 1st Round
Peterhead 1-0 Cowdenbeath

League Cup 1st Round
Raith 3-1 Peterhead

Brechin 2-3 Peterhead

Challenge Cup 2nd Round
Montrose 1-2 Peterhead AET

Peterhead 1-1 Berwick

Clyde 1-4 Peterhead

Table
View attachment 363892

No Sir. I just took all the pictures with my name by chance. I Have added manager Lluis Juste to Alaves & Added Manager Michael Soldan to Peterhead

no sorry i ment are you useing the same tac for all the clubs sorry