STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

cool love this story keep it up and it seems like your porto project is paying off

Yeah Aberdeen are becoming very rich. Balances out at around £210m and on the verge of being in the top 10 of the ritchest clubs. Some good youngsters in the Scottish U19's so if i can get my hands on them we'll be heading towards 8 Scottish players starting for the Dons in 4-5 seasons up the road

Champions League Draw
View attachment 363945

1st Seeds
Were comfortable 1st seeds these days
View attachment 363940

This could be tasty if we get Sporting Lisbon who were about to play in the Super Cup

2nd Seeds

Real Madrid
View attachment 363941

Pretty much on the other end of the scale. This will be tough to win the Group but we didn't last season and still won the cup.

Hmm anyone but Napoli should secure our place in the last 16 already.

3rd Seeds

Galatasaray
View attachment 363942

Tough away trip but would still expect to hump them.

Didn't see Schalke lurking down in the 4th seeds. I don't want them!

4th Seeds

Dinamo
View attachment 363944

Undynamic Dinamo will be after the traditional 6 games 6 defeats

European Super Cup
View attachment 364052

At Estádio D. Afonso Henriques
Vitoria Guimaraes stadium so almost a home game for Sporting
View attachment 364053

Aberdeen Vs Sporting Lisbon
View attachment 364054View attachment 364055

Line Ups
View attachment 364056

Aberdeen
Scots Stephen Grant and Gavin Coutts join back up winger Marcelo and is out injured.

Sporting Lisbon
Only 1 back up player short of being at full strength

The Match
Aberdeen 1-2 Sporting
McCulloch
View attachment 364058

We missed chance after chance and a penalty to top it off. And the ultra insult of a 119th minute goal by Sporting won it for the Portugese side.

Transfer Window
View attachment 364171

World Transfers
View attachment 364172

Scottish Transfers
Not worth a Picture. All lower league garbage

Active Club Transfers
I was satisfied with the Aberdeen squad. The next 2 years will be a rebuilding phase and Peterhead were long out of cash leaving my only transfer coming from Spain

Antonia Jose Rios - Alaves - Free
View attachment 364173

Released by Real Madrid. I've had lots of luck with these kind of players over the years.

Carlos Mallet - Saint Etienne - Loan
View attachment 364174

Why didnt i think of loaning players sooner!

Story is still going strong, may i ask how you play the matches? especially now you have more than one team,

I know you are doing this for the acheivment and therefore have no attachment to any of the clubs you are managing but when I seen you take over Peterhead, I lost my cool. For me to see you attempt to take over Scotland with Peterhead (while still playing as Aberdeen) would be absolutely incredible, I don't know if you have considered this but if you haven't I would love you to think about it.

Also, have you thought about trying to make Peterhead your feeder team, I could help to make this challenge slightly easier

I know you are doing this for the acheivment and therefore have no attachment to any of the clubs you are managing but when I seen you take over Peterhead, I lost my cool. For me to see you attempt to take over Scotland with Peterhead (while still playing as Aberdeen) would be absolutely incredible, I don't know if you have considered this but if you haven't I would love you to think about it.

Also, have you thought about trying to make Peterhead your feeder team, I could help to make this challenge slightly easier

I wont be trying to take Peterhead to the top of Scottish Football. Just into the SPL. I think thats all you need to get the achievement i hope!

I've tried to make them a feeder team. Dropped my other Scottish team "Alloa" then waited a month but the chairman said we didnt need such a affiliation

Story is still going strong, may i ask how you play the matches? especially now you have more than one team,

Not sure i know what your asking but i always play it in commentry mode at top speed. Dont holiday any matches

Not sure i know what your asking but i always play it in commentry mode at top speed. Dont holiday any matches
Yeah that was all, nothing bad, i play on half speed with key highlights and full speed the rest of the time and that still seems to take forever! How long does it take you to do a season normally with is it 3 sides now?

Yeah that was all, nothing bad, i play on half speed with key highlights and full speed the rest of the time and that still seems to take forever! How long does it take you to do a season normally with is it 3 sides now?

2 Teams took a while. Had around 2 days off where i must have played it for at least 6 hours each day while doing other stuff then a few hours at nights too.

Holland

Squad
Back Up keeper Peter Meijer Midfielders Ron Beentjes and striker Ricardo Costa are out in traditional Dutch style. On top of that Loeffen's injury nightmare goes on with a broken toe ruling him out for a few months

Friendly
Holland 6-0 Chile
De Bie
Meeuws 3
Herder
Van Beek

View attachment 364788

Euro Qualifier Match 1
Albania 0-4 Holland
Plet 3
Meeuws

Sherwin De Bie wins his 130th Dutch cap after a great start to the group.

View attachment 364789

September

Aberdeen recover from the Super cup with big wins against Rangers, Galatasaray & Motherwell
Celtic right on our tails in the League
One of my teams suffer there 1st defeat of the season.

Fixtures

Rangers 0-4 Aberdeen
Coutts 2
Nailton
Herder

Celtic may be going great guns but Rangers don't look like they'll do anything good this season.

Champions League Match 1
Galatasaray 0-3 Aberdeen
Sneddon
Novosel
Nan

A young Aberdeen side win easily in Turkey while there was a massive shock in Zagreb

View attachment 364807

Aberdeen 2-0 Hearts
Coutts
Nailton

League Cup 3rd Round
Aberdeen 4-0 Dumbarton
O'G
Novosel 2
Docherty

Easy win for the youth team

Aberdeen 7-0 Motherwell
Sneddon 2
Coutts
Nailton 4

Its been a while since we destroyed Motherwell! All Nailtons goals came from the bench in the last 15 minutes

League
View attachment 364808

Don't remember Celtic ever being this close after 6 games. Could our weaker team and there Stronger team mean a title battle? Probably not but wishful thinking.

Player Of The Month
Derek Sneddon
View attachment 364809

I said at the start of the season he would be playing less but he's done so well that I've played him more than any other player.

Alaves

Almeria 0-1 Alaves

Spanish Cup 2nd Round
Alaves 3-0 Villanovense

Girona 0-1 Alaves

Alaves 2-1 Tenerife

Alaves 1-1 Sporting

Table
View attachment 364810
Im Super impressed that were still unbeaten and even more impressed were in the promotion places. Very very early days though.

Peterhead

Peterhead 4-0 Elgin

Challenge Cup 3rd Round
Alloa 2-1 Peterhead - AET

Albion 1-4 Peterhead

Peterhead 3-1 Stranraer

Montrose 3-1 Peterhead

Scottish Cup 2nd Round
Peterhead 3-0 Formartine

Table
View attachment 364811
The only side of mine to loose in the league. How embarrassing that there only top of the table.

Holland

Squad

Non of the injured players return and another 2 are out injured

Friendly
Sweden 0-1 Holland
De Bie

Not content with scoring the only goal De Bie also broke Edwin Van Der Sar's Cap record with Holland which stood at 130 caps

View attachment 364843

Euro Qualifier Match 2
Holland 4-0 Wales
Meeuws 4

Another 4 goal win puts us top with a game in hand.

View attachment 364842