STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

lol a guy called Alan Thompson scoring for Rangers?? you'd think you'd never see THAT coming lol!

It does a bit. But nothing compared to how shocked i was to be pushed so far by Rangers this season. Just showed how bad previous managers had been doing as the new guy didnt make many additions and sold his best player

End Of Season 2036/37

Aberdeen
View attachment 464934

Competitions
SPL Winners - Aberdeen
Scottish Cup - Rangers 1-4 Aberdeen
Scottish League Cup - Aberdeen 4-0 Hibs
Champions League - Dortmund 5-3 Chelsea
Europa League - Man Utd 4-0 Porto

Dons Finances

Income - Main Changes
Ticket sales lost out due to not reaching the Semi Finals of the Champions league and dropped ?2m
The rest of the dropped money was from Player sales and Prize money.

Total = ?208m - ?14m

Expenditure - Main Changes
Wages are up ?10m
?49m drop in transfer spending which also saw tax drop sharply.

Total = ?250m + ?72m

Final Balance - ?185m -?43m

Clubs value has gone up despite the bank account dropping further

Scots in Europe
Rangers - CL Last 16
Celtic - Europa League Semi's - Lost to Man Utd 12-1 on aggregate after loosing 8-0 at home!
Hearts - Europa League Last 16
Livingston - Europa League Last 32
Cowdenbeath - Europa League 3rd Qualifier

Little change in the Coefficients. Still safely ahead of France, Russia and Portugal but well behind the top 4. Were away to drop our worst season for next years rankings so we'll move further away from the pack and closer to the powerhouses of Italy, Germany, Spain and England

Going into the Summer

Watch this space is all I'll say!

Last edited:

One last Run
View attachment 464917

This coming season 2037/38 will be my last season at Aberdeen after 25 years at the club. As I've ran out of time to play the game since I've changed job and other games have come out taking up the rest of my time leaving Aberdeen totally neglected which made me decide this will be my last season.

I would love to win everything in my final season at the club before leaving and to do this I've already shattered the transfer market in a style only recognizable with Real Madrid.

Transfer Window opens

During the early days of July i find 4 players to spend ?264m on.

GK Alex Sergeev - ?52m
View attachment 464920

The best keeper i could find. PSG Have a better keeper but they were after more than double the cash.

DL Alberto - ?111m
View attachment 464919

The best left back in the game that I've seen! The amount of money i spent would suggest that.

ML Luis Castillo - ?4.5m

Back up and youth player who wont see much action.

AT - Martin Cottage - ?96m
View attachment 464918

The former Man Utd forward was the top scorer in the Premiership and Europa League last season. Since Loeffen neither of the Scottish strikers i brought through quite managed to reach the levels i wanted so i spent big to buy the best available who will make up for all the games last year were we couldn't score which was our biggest problem towards the end of last season.

Im very hopeful that the 3 biggest signing can reform our side into the attacking force of old. The only way i want to go out is unbeaten, record points, record goals and a quadruple!

Omg a LB for 111 mill?
That's really crazy. Did you break the world record transfer fee? :p

if you give me the download (if you choose to) would you mind if i started to continue the story for you?

because its Stonecolds story not anybody else's, i already think that sharing saves is a bit silly because its like where's the fun in playing somebody else's save but to then post about how your doing with somebody else's team and story just seems stupid.

because its Stonecolds story not anybody else's, i already think that sharing saves is a bit silly because its like where's the fun in playing somebody else's save but to then post about how your doing with somebody else's team and story just seems stupid.

sorry mate i read your other post wrong i thought you said he should not keep it going i.e stonecold not that the other guy

I dont think you should continue his story . . . .

Oh well i guess not haha.. I'm interested in having the save though seeing as i am a life long (by that i mean 16 years) Dons supporter and to see them have such prestige intrigues me... It's no biggie that people don't want me to continue it. i was merely wondering if stonecold wanted the story to finish or be continued :p

Oh well i guess not haha.. I'm interested in having the save though seeing as i am a life long (by that i mean 16 years) Dons supporter and to see them have such prestige intrigues me... It's no biggie that people don't want me to continue it. i was merely wondering if stonecold wanted the story to finish or be continued :p

As peeps above are saying there no point in carrying on this story as its my work and masterpiece. Imagine if you drew a pair of glasses on the Mona Lisa haha. What would Di Vinci would say! Other than carrying on this story you can do what you like with the save though.

I've tried playing a few other peoples saves and never got into it myself but as a Dons fan i can imagine how ace it would be for Matt to play with a Dons team that arent loosing to Ross County

As peeps above are saying there no point in carrying on this story as its my work and masterpiece. Imagine if you drew a pair of glasses on the Mona Lisa haha. What would Di Vinci would say! Other than carrying on this story you can do what you like with the save though.

I've tried playing a few other peoples saves and never got into it myself but as a Dons fan i can imagine how ace it would be for Matt to play with a Dons team that arent loosing to Ross County

^Haha this! The game was 50/50 and Mark Brown saved them a few times.

Season Preview 2037/8
The Final Countdown

Summer News
Cetlic sign a couple of attacking midfielders while Rangers will bring a near identical side to fight for the title.
Livingston and Ross County both change there managers while mega rich Hull appoint David Weatherspoon to take them to the top

Targets
SPL - Winner
Scottish Cup - Winner
Scots League Cup - Winner
Champions League - Winner

Transfers

We've already seen who i bought so here's who i sold

Out
View attachment 464662
We pulled in ?88m from a selection of 7 youth and back up players who hardly played a game for the club.

1st team 2037
View attachment 464661
Main change is that for the 1st time since we had Loeffen im not starting with a Scottish striker. Also for the 1st time in 20 seasons Monnard is not my starting keeper as the 3 major signings all get into the 1st team immediately.