STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

October

Form transformation at the end of the month.
Massive win against Celtic gets us back in the battle at the top
Biggest win of the month waited till the end with a Cup game against Livingston

Fixtures
View attachment 466651

Champions League
View attachment 466650
A draw in Milan and a huge victory at home to Shakhtar sets us well on the way to the last 16 and needing a win at home to Milan to top the group.

League
View attachment 466649
The must win match against Celtic was more pivotal that i thought if we lost we would have ended the month 5th.

Player of the Month
Liam Fotheringham
View attachment 466648
Having just turned 33 i was worried when i checked his training record but unbelievable his stats are still going up so no danger on his starting spot.

November

Draw in Ukraine means its all or nothing against Inter
Hearts thrash us 5-1 in Edinburgh
The top 2 draw as we can't find a way to beat Rangers
Monnards leaky ways made me decide a new keeper will be arriving in January

Fixtures
View attachment 466311

Champions League
View attachment 466310
A win in Shakhtar would have us equal with Inter going into the final match. Now we'll have to beat them at home to secure top spot.

League
View attachment 466309
Hearts destroyed us 5-1 in mid November to leave nothing between the top 4. Amazing start to the season.

Player of the Month
Emiliano Lobo
View attachment 466308

Already a star at Aberdeen now his national manager has finally started picking him.

December

Top of the SPL tighter than its ever been
Group win and my favorite rivals await in the last 16
Rangers join us in the last 16 for the 1st time
Daniel Monnard passes 900 games for Aberdeen. Sadly i can see him reaching 1000 despite deciding to develop my youth players instead.

Fixtures
View attachment 466127

Champions League
View attachment 466126
A easy win at home secured top spot.

Champions League Last 16 Draw
At Madrid vs Aberdeen
View attachment 466125

After playing Madrid almost every season through the 20's we face off for only the 2nd time in 5 years. Rangers beat off Porto to get to the last 16 while Celtic fumbled to 3rd and have to settle for the Europa League

League
View attachment 466124
How close do you want it. You might expect me to moan but remember back to the decades where i would loan players to Hearts and sell players to Rangers and Celtic to make the SPL competitive and into a European force and now it seems to be that this has happened now.

Player of the Month
Stuart Callaghan
View attachment 466123

Still room for improvement as he's only 22 and along side Andre Luiz as the star of my midfield

January

Only Business in the Window was selling our back up keeper
Loose to Rangers in a top of the table battle before beating Hearts 8-0 the next week
Gain revenge on Rangers to make the League Cup Final

Fixtures
View attachment 465873

League
View attachment 465872
Hearts fall off the pace while Rangers lead the league and have a game in hand.

Player of the Month
Andre Luiz
View attachment 465871

Stats may say otherwise but him and Callaghan are my two guarrented starting midfielders.

Transfer Window
As i said all we did was sell my back up keeper Ronan Miller. The SPL didnt do well in the window as Rangers bought one player while they and Celtic sold a player to QPR

February

Top 3 win every game in the League
Another Scottish Cup Semi Final to look forward too
I reach 1,600 games as a manager away to At Madrid

Fixtures
View attachment 465863

Champions League
Last 16
Aberdeen 4-2 At Madrid
View attachment 465862

We were robbed in the 1st leg with a last minute penalty giving Atletico the win but we sorted that out in the 2nd leg. Rangers just missed out by 1 goal against Bayern as all the group winners progressed.

League
View attachment 465861
Top 3 all won every SPL game in February so no change.

Player of the Month
Gavin Coutts
View attachment 465860

Age and developing players are starting to Push Gavin out of my starting 11. He has been out for over 3 months overall with injury's and has yet to get back up to speed. For him this season may have to go down as a write off.

i reached my 300th in my Aberdeen save in a 2-4 loss to Real Madrid (The game was ridiculously close despite the scoreline)

League Cup Final 2037
View attachment 465062

Aberdeen Vs Hibs
View attachment 465061View attachment 465060

The Match
Aberdeen 4-0 Hibs
View attachment 465059

After a dodgy 1st half we thrashed Hibs to secure the League cup in very easy circumstances. Two goals from long time legend Gavin Coutts will not compensate for the news the he's broke his leg and will possibly miss the start of next season. Who knows what kinda player we'll get back in 6 months time. Huge shame!

March

Aberdeen and Rangers still tied at the top as the split takes place
Not only a perfect month of wins but 4 clean sheets in a row till the back up side came on against Celtic
We finally get some Youth players of note through.
Massive win at home to Celtic at the end of the month as we get ready for Real Madrid

Fixtures
View attachment 465058

Champions League
QF & SF Draw

QF - Real Madrid
View attachment 465057
We've played each other 6 times and they've NEVER beaten us

SF - Barcelona or Chelsea
View attachment 465056

League
View attachment 465055
Talked about the top already. Celtic may be a bit too far behind to challenge now. Dunfermline are scraping with St Johnstone & Dundee for relegation.

Player of the Month
Dario Vinci
View attachment 465054

Just over a year at Aberdeen and and he's developed quite a lot. Easily our starting right winger.

Youth Intake
For the first time in what feels like 1000 years we get a decent player in the youth intake

Adam McCabe - DC
View attachment 465051

I think he will go a long way. Mile better than any u19 I've seen in a long time.

Stephen Harris - Gk
View attachment 465050

Added Harris as a 3rd choice keeper

April

A dull and lifeless performance see's us beaten by Real in Europe
Rangers beat us then draw the next 2 to give the Dons the advantage in points but we still have a trip to Celtic
Compensate by Reaching the Scottish Cup final where we will play Rangers

Fixtures
View attachment 465047

Champions League

QF 1st Leg
View attachment 465046

Was racing to get to this game that i went ahead without selecting the team i wanted which led to this result.

QF 2nd Leg
View attachment 465045

Awful result for Aberdeen. Considering Barca, Man City and Bayern are all out.

League
View attachment 465044
Rangers are sitting just 1 point behind but have played Celtic and Hearts who we have still to play. At the bottom it will be either Dunfermline or St Johnstone

Player of the Month
Martin McCulloch
View attachment 465043

May

We open the doors for Rangers by loosing at Parkhead but they also lost leaving the gap at 1 point going into the last day
But how does the Final Day go?

League
View attachment 465001
Well we won the League by 1 point but this was a very uncomfortable season where the Old Firm caught us right up. Dunfermline never got off bottom spot and go down. Ross County return in there place.

Fixtures
View attachment 465002