STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

August

A 90th minute winner at Parkhead helps us to a 100% start
6-0, 7-0 & 12-0 wins help consolidate our position
Reasonable draw in the Champions League

Fixtures
View attachment 464602

Champions League

Group H
View attachment 464601
Liverpool will fight us for top spot. Im a bit worried about Valladolid as there Spanish but we should still get through.

League
View attachment 464600
Our away performances have not been good. Still time to improve before we face more Old Firm challenges

September

Keep our 100% record going in all competitions
Champions League group under control
?96m striker Cottage finds his scoring boots.

Fixtures
View attachment 464589

Champions League
View attachment 464588
A comfortable win at home to Valladolid was followed by a demolishing of CSKA sets up back to back games with Liverpool to decide the group.

League
View attachment 464587
We remain clear at the top while the Old Firm and Hearts are still in pursuit but stuttering along the way.

October

Still 100% in the league
Rangers & Celtic fall at the League Cup Q/F loosing 4-0 & 5-0
Liverpool end our perfect start at Anfield with our former striker Novosel scoring the 2 decisive goals.

Fixtures
View attachment 464512

Champions League
View attachment 464511
Liverpool take over at the top based on there win against us. We can return the favor against them Next

League
View attachment 464510
Gap at the top up to 9 points from the Old Firm while 8 teams are not too far from bottom spot.

November

Still 100% in the SPL
We get revenge on Liverpool in the champions league and secure top spot by beating Valladolid
Put 8 past Partick to get to the 5th round of the Scottish cup.

Fixtures
View attachment 464446

Champions League
View attachment 464445
Top spot secured with 2 wins in November. Liverpool should follow us through.

League
View attachment 464444
Celtic are now the best of the rest but Rangers & Hearts aren't far behind.

so how your mega money players doing?

Keeper has been solid enough. Left back isnt doing anything spectacular but then again he is a defensive defender if that makes sense. Striker Cottage has just started getting among the goals and has improved a bit each months. Not touching Loeffen numbers yet though.

December

100% Record dies at Dundee Utd with a goalless draw. Were having trouble scoring on the road.
Back up team put 8 past CSKA in final CL game
Trip to Italy for the CL last 16

Fixtures
View attachment 464414

Champions League
View attachment 464413
Huge win for our back up side puts us top of the group comfortably

Last 16 Draw
Inter Vs Aberdeen
View attachment 464412

We beat them 3-0 in the group stage last season but a Italian team will never be taken easily by my teams!

League
View attachment 464411
Our perfect record is over but were still unbeaten which is the top aim. Battle for 2nd continues while there is nothing between the bottom 3

January

1st trip to Hampden will be in the League Cup final after thrashing St Johnstone we'll play Hearts in March.
In the League we suffer back to back draws with Rangers & Hearts

Fixtures
View attachment 464334

League
View attachment 464333
12 points is the gap after 2 draws and mistakes from other sides.

February

Big figures in the League
A Very narrow advantage in the CL as Rangers and Celtic are in trouble against bigger teams.

Fixtures
View attachment 464328

Champions League
Last 16 1st Leg
View attachment 464327

Aberdeen get an acceptable result in Milan. Celtic hold Real Madrid at Parkhead but Rangers loose to Chelsea. I could really be doing with them getting further in Europe to distract them from the league

League
View attachment 464326
A very solid month. 16 points clear in the league, over 100 goals and over 100+ in goal difference. Still nothing between Ross County and Cowdenbeath

Scottish League Cup Final 2038
View attachment 396510

Hearts Vs Aberdeen
View attachment 464301View attachment 464300

Hearts and Aberdeen are the only sides to win this competition in the last 7 seasons but this is the 1st time we've met in the final. For the final were missing 3 players. MC-Callaghan, MC-Opara and MR-Vinci

The Match
Hearts 2-4 Aberdeen
View attachment 464299

We had to fight from behind twice to win my final League cup. 1st step to the Quadruple & undefeated season is done!

March

In the Scottish cup both sides of the old firm fall at the Quarter final
My last intake was the worst youth intake ever!

Fixtures
View attachment 464289

Europe
Champions League Last 16 2nd leg
View attachment 464288

I counted 5 players I've managed at some stage against me tonight. Bet they wish they were here! Rangers and Celtic go out with dignity

Quarter Finals & Semi Finals draw
View attachment 464287
If were to win the Champions League we wont have to leave Britain again with potential trips to the North West of England then the Final at the Millennium Stadium

League
View attachment 464286
Were now miles clear at the top of the table and its all about staying unbeaten. 31 games down 9 to go.

April

Man City end the dream of a perfect season thanks to my tactical error.
A 6-0 win against Rangers secured our 21nd title on the trot. 2 achievements down 3 to go.
We thrash Cowdenbeath to reach the Scottish Cup final against Kilmarnock.

Fixtures
View attachment 464186

Champions League Quarter Final
1st leg
We had a almost perfect result till City scored a stoppage time goal to keep the tie alive.

2nd Leg
And how that 90th minute City goal came back to haunt us. In hindsight i should have gone for a counter attacking approach rather than sticking to my usual attacking approach.

View attachment 464185

League
View attachment 464184
Were the champions and the top 4 look set. We've scored 141 goals which will end up being our 2nd best haul of goals ever. At the Bottom Ross County looked doomed.

End Of Season 2037/38

Aberdeen
View attachment 464175

We achieved several goals that i had for this season. We didn't break the goals in a season record but it was our 2nd best effort so happy with that. Delighted to have been unbeaten in Scotland and won the treble. My only disappointment for the season was in the Champions League where we were knocked out to Man City again! After what i think was a tactical error on my part for the second leg where we didn't protect the advantage from the 1st leg.

Competitions
SPL Winners - Aberdeen
Scottish Cup - Aberdeen 5-0 Kilmarnock
Scottish League Cup - Hearts 2-4 Aberdeen
Champions League - Man Utd vs Juventus
Europa League - Hull 1-2 Arsenal

Scots in Europe
Rangers - CL Last 16
Celtic - CL Last 16
Hearts - Europa League Semi Final
Dundee Utd - Europa League Group Stage
Cowdenbeath - Europa League Play Off

Three teams in the Champions League Last 16 and another into the Europa League Semi finals. Safe to say my selling & Loaning policy to Scottish clubs paid off

Going into the Summer
Well there wont be a summer at Aberdeen. Going to do a final end of Aberdeen review in the next few days so any suggestions for screen shots, any pics of players info on whos where etc are welcome. just post them in this thread and i should get the post written

Screenshots, your bio, the club legends of your tenure, the highs and lows, and maybe some of the "Where are they nows?"

And i would like the save if you're making it available, maybe try to overthrow your superstars with another Scottish club ;)

Screenshots, your bio, the club legends of your tenure, the highs and lows, and maybe some of the "Where are they nows?"

And i would like the save if you're making it available, maybe try to overthrow your superstars with another Scottish club ;)

Im working solid from tomorrow so if i get a chance at the start of the day i'll put it up and put the link up here