Resource icon

playgm StephenHK Tactics FM21 2021-09-12

may i ask something? Whats the point of adding a second ''tactic'' (Role) when one of them is more effective than the other one? (iits not a harash quesrtion i just wondering :D

may i ask something? Whats the point of adding a second ''tactic'' (Role) when one of them is more effective than the other one? (iits not a harash quesrtion i just wondering :D
So in the case of the BBM/DLP change. BBM if you more of the underdog and really need to play aggressive to score. DLP is more stable at the back. You could even use it in a sense to hold the lead.

So in the case of the BBM/DLP change. BBM if you more of the underdog and really need to play aggressive to score. DLP is more stable at the back. You could even use it in a sense to hold the lead.
thank you for the fast reply :)

Has there been an engine update in the last 24 hours - 442 tactics not producing same results/perfomances etc

Sure - new tactics are 21.12 I think so suggets engine has been updated as tactics are not working as good as they did before the patch.
Still not true. It doesn't matter what the general version is. All that matters is the match engine version. And that is 21.3.0.0.

Update released, will also be the last update from on this post for a month or longer. Enjoying FMing guys!

its better with OI
OIs generally aren't recommend by Stephen but as long as you know what you're doing, I can't see why they wouldn't work.

Update released, will also be the last update from on this post for a month or longer. Enjoying FMing guys!

OIs generally aren't recommend by Stephen but as long as you know what you're doing, I can't see why they wouldn't work.
Just for me to understand: Are you not going to update this post or is it Stephen?

I change CA to CA125 every players in my team for test.
Best tactic

Premier League_ Stages.png

Fulham FC_ Overview.png

Fulham FC_ Overview-2.png