Resource icon

playgm StephenHK Tactics FM21 2021-09-12

Always by the end of the season I get a streak in 5-10 losses in a row....

442 v2...

Always by the end of the season I get a streak in 5-10 losses in a row....

442 v2...
The classic end of season collapse in FM. Used to happened to me for years until I come across this thread https://community.sigames.com/topic/399238-end-of-season-collapse-in-form-how-to-address-this and realized that players with weak personalities have problem to cope with the pressure towards end of the season. Always sign players with strong personalities only and change to less attacking and aggressive tactic may help too.

The classic end of season collapse in FM. Used to happened to me for years until I come across this thread https://community.sigames.com/topic/399238-end-of-season-collapse-in-form-how-to-address-this and realized that players with weak personalities have problem to cope with the pressure towards end of the season. Always sign players with strong personalities only and change to less attacking and aggressive tactic may help too.
Happened to me in previous FM versions but not at this level. Not like this...I lost 15p advantage in the last month and lost title and CL spots

Happened to me in previous FM versions but not at this level. Not like this...I lost 15p advantage in the last month and lost title and CL spots
Did you buy a lots of players in 2nd season ?

Did you buy a lots of players in 2nd season ?
That happened in my first season but yeah I bought some. Now Is my second season and I bought 20 :lol:

This the same also happened in my other save. Its like FM is programmed that way...

btw when I get red card what is the instructions ?

That happened in my first season but yeah I bought some. Now Is my second season and I bought 20 :lol:

This the same also happened in my other save. Its like FM is programmed that way...

btw when I get red card what is the instructions ?

Buying that many players is a recipe for disaster. They need time to gel together.

does anyone know if the 4-2-3-1 formation also works if you swap winger and inversed winger so both can be right footed?

Haven't used him this year but in past 2 editions I saw him being pretty good in other people's saves
Raspadori is GREAT this year. Can't stop scoring, after him Esposito from Inter. I love them as combo with Gnoto behind them but in 442 I rarely use Gnoto.

442 V2 Tranmere promoted into League One, then to Championship. Finished 1st place - 101 points in Championship, hardly no transfers just a few good loan deals - Kenneh from leeds and Lewis from Liverpool.

Received a £20m Transfer Budget for my first season in the Prem - Won my first game but now lost 4 in a row including 2nd round Carabao game - seem to be losing 3-2, 4-3 conceding last minute goals - should I move to a more undergod tactic as I still have a lot of my players from League One who are now playing in my Prem team!

Can somebody ask him if he is going to release a delaytime tactic like last year?

So far in my 2nd season in Parma I fnished 5th and had strong comeback :)

I was 15th with all the turnover of players. 442v2 is great :)

Last edited:
Todays update seems to have killed the 4-4-2 kung fu v2 tactic.

I wish updates wouldn't affect tactics.