Resource icon

playgm StephenHK Tactics FM21 2021-09-12

I've somewhat tidied up the opening post, if anyone can post screenshots of the tactics I'll add them back in later to.

Do I have to train players for the roles / positions they're playing in ?

fm21.20 kung fu 4312 v4.5.fmf or
fm21.13 kung fu 4312 v3 bbm.fmf ???
I had been using his 4-3-1-2- V2 (DLP) but have just changed to his new 4-4-2 to see how that goes and the first 3 games it looks a bit better

So the 442 v2 is the best tactic on testing. Hasn’t that one got a V3? But V2 is better?

v2 is great, I am having success with v3 too. Honestly there is not much difference.

v2 is great, I am having success with v3 too. Honestly there is not much difference.

Is this after latest patch? to late to save my reading team from relegation but i have a plan going up again:) the patch ****** me so bad, never been relegated before.. still in the job tough..

I cant find any 442 in the downloads, whats the correct name name of the tactics and is v2 and v3 both available?

There is huge difference,
442 v3,5 (the latest so far) is perfect ,balanced ,also suitable for underdog teams.
I dont know how the tests are measured ,but when you play the full game (and not instant result or holiday mode)the last version (442 v3,5) is very stable.
My opinion of course.

So many tactics and versions on here (not complaining) but which are best with new ME? Prefer 2 up front as got lots of good forwards.