Resource icon

playgm StephenHK Tactics FM21 2021-09-12

Hard to imagine he can make something that’s even better than he has already made. In my opinion maybe the best tactic maker today. You always know it’s quality !
Always got to look to improve but yeah, probably one of the most consistent tactics I've used, and what I enjoy it about it fundamentally is that it's attacking, creates some good moves, and the core of the methodology is always the same. You can use the same set of players ideally for each shape.

Just added in results for the Kung Fu 424, finished 5th so similar to the 442 however this result stood out.
1614535596081.png

1614535617794.png

1614535630421.png

1st match with kung fu 424
i'm newcastle

Attachments

• Newcastle v Leeds_ Review.png
    Newcastle v Leeds_ Review.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 528
Hard to imagine he can make something that’s even better than he has already made. In my opinion maybe the best tactic maker today. You always know it’s quality !
In my opinion he's been the most consistently successful tactic maker for the past few years..

In my opinion he's been the most consistently successful tactic maker for the past few years..

100% agree, i remember always using his tactics on the last few editions. I remember that in.. was it FM17 or FM18? His chicken Wing tactic was the best by far

I am running Fenerbahçe in the new version. Which tactic would you recommend?

Fair to say that 442 v5 is pretty OP. Just won the treble (Premier League, FA & League Cups) with Southampton in my first season. Signed Arezo, Pappetti, Andrada & Moukoko, sold Vestergaard, McCarthy & Romeu to fund these purchases.

Arezo and Ings together scored so many goals. No OIs, *** Man handles training. Usually left on Attacking mentality but would cycle down to positive, cautious or defensive when I wasn't getting a grip on the game or had to close it out. Game highlights include walloping Man City 4-0 at home, and one game when my CB scored 4 goals against Burnley!

Excellent work by StephenHK once again - next season I'm going to try shuffling the 442 with the 424 and see how I get on

God this game can be so frustrating at times. I was loving life using the 442 v4 on the previous update when of course the game gets updated.

Now everything has fallen apart defensively and attacking. I've tried using the 442 v4 but it has nowhere near the control or impact it did on old ME. 442 v5 getting destroyed in almost every away game, team constantly turning over possession and getting caught in transition. On the flip side I score regularly away but concede heaps. Meanwhile at home I batter the opponent and am lucky if get two or three goals. I just hate SI forces the updates upon us rather than letting us keep playing the old version if we're happy with it.

Basically the latest update has ruined the game for me.

Just gave the 442v5 a go with City... It dosnt work for me... dont know if it is the new ME, but Im getting destroyed all the time....

Last edited:
I’m trying to recreate the 442v5 on the Xbox version, does anybody know what the tactical style is?

Just gave the 442v5 a go with City... It dosnt work for me... dont know if it is the new ME, but Im getting destroyed all the time....
Same with me the old 442s worked amazing but the new one is getting me killed with Chelsea

for me the v3 bbm is stil the best version by far! it was on the last patch and it is now :) Just beaten ajax home 6-1 as a vitesse i had to rebuild from scratch.. no red cards or anything just... dominated them. Although i had an xG of 2.25 so maybe i did get a bit lucky???

442v5 after the first or second season gets found out its said even on the Chinese forum and on my tests its the same. The 4231v2 is better by far and so far is good.