Steve Jobs dies aged 56

They weren't invented by them and were very much likely to be brought to the market at a later time. And what are these "lots of other things" if I may ask?

If Steve Jobs didn't revolutionise anything, I take it you've never used a computer that uses icons instead of text? Oh wait, you can't find any PC that doesn't.

Never really liked Apple. I have always been jealous of Jobs, for what he did. Making money off suckers every year.

But have to hand it to him, he did improve our lives.
I can only wish to be as committed to my work as he was to his.

I have heard that he ran the business like a tyrant. We all have heard about the Chinese employee who committed suicide after he lost his prototype Iphone.

Haven't bought Apple products ever since my first generation Ipod nano died one me and I learned about the repair costs.

His greatest impact on my life would probably be through Pixar.

Plus I have not read a lot about his charity work.

Last edited:
Never really liked Apple. I have always been jealous of Jobs, for what he did. Making money off suckers every year.

But have to hand it to him, he did improve our lives.

I have heard that he ran the business like a tyrant. We all have heard about the Chinese employee who committed suicide after he lost his prototype Iphone.

Haven't bought Apple products ever since my first generation Ipod nano died one me and I learned about the repair costs.

Now this is just a blatant dig at Apple and is unnecessary, this is a man who died; it doesn't matter if you like Apple, or not - a man has died, whether he worked for Farmfoods or Apple is irrelevant. Although I suppose we most likely wouldn't know about him if he did work for Farmfoods, but that's not the point.

And I disagree with the bolded parts, but that's for another time because I have to go to college...

The world's a rough place and atm, it's not in the best shape, money-wise. You need to be ruthless to be able to survive. Good on the fella.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs. Lol @ the people that are taking this too seriously "Steve Jobs>life"and some wanting to commit suicide. People probably didn't mourn this much for Jesus or Prophet Mohammed. It's ok if you're sad but life goes on!

R.I.P. Steve Jobs. Lol @ the people that are taking this too seriously "Steve Jobs>life"and some wanting to commit suicide. People probably didn't mourn this much for Jesus or Prophet Mohammed. It's ok if you're sad but life goes on!

Slight difference. Jobs was real. Jesus wasn't. Jobs revolutionised everything. Religion starts wars.

*awaits some form of abuse*

[sarcasm] I put my hand up, that was me! [/sarcasm]

Now this is just a blatant dig at Apple and is unnecessary, this is a man who died; it doesn't matter if you like Apple, or not - a man has died, whether he worked for Farmfoods or Apple is irrelevant. Although I suppose we most likely wouldn't know about him if he did work for Farmfoods, but that's not the point.

And I disagree with the bolded parts, but that's for another time because I have to go to college...

No thats a blatant dig at people who pay money for every new apple product, every year.

If you didn't read it correctly, I said I was jealous of Jobs for what he was able to do. I admired his business acumen.

Are you one of those Apple nutjobs??

As for the charity part in my post, that is because Bill Gates has done more for the world but more people will probably say how Jobs changed their lives. That might be true for people who have owned Apple products but for the poor Jobs didn't do enough.
But I can understand, if the natural remedy reports are true, then he clearly wasn't ready to help others as he couldn't help himself.

And Apple products do have high repair costs in my country.

I clearly forgot in the other post so
RIP Steve Jobs, a businessman who I aspire to be like.

Last edited:
Sad to think that millions of people found out this news on one of inventions yet didn't know who he was..

Slight difference. Jobs was real. Jesus wasn't. Jobs revolutionised everything. Religion starts wars.

*awaits some form of abuse*
No abuse man you can believe what you want it's fine by me. That is just my view.

RIP creativity and bravery and the willingness to break convention

been using a mac since 5 so yeah