Ugh. Loosing your 'keeper for a month and half/ two months is not good.

*Edit* Typed too soon. Made no difference at Tottenham ha ha.

View attachment 208175
Another huge blow. Thiago Maia will miss the rest of the season, and with the youngster being such an influential part of my plans, I need someone to step up in his place. This is not good news at all.

View attachment 989191

View attachment 208090
View attachment 208089
Another brilliant win today. We really are becoming an unstoppable force. To got o City and score 4 goals is unheard of ;) We seen ourselves go into the halftime break 4-1 up. Although Sterling scored 2 he was still on the losing side which was added to the great feeling.

We've now progressed to the semi finals of the cup. Liverpool are back to Wembley!

View attachment 989205
View attachment 208080
View attachment 208079
Not again, please not again. We've done so well to get up to this point, and I dont want to throw it away. We did that today. After being 2-0 up and comfortable, we've managed to slump into a 2-2 draw. With only 10 games to go we dont want to be dropping points to Norwich at home. We need to pick ourselves up and go out and do West Brom now.

View attachment 208074
This is probably the best draw we could get. Lyon are the biggest team left in the competition, and I think if we knock them out now then we will win the Europa League come May. Exciting times ahead!

View attachment 989223
View attachment 208065
View attachment 208064
We really needed this win today. After Chelsea and United both lost, we needed to take full advantage to get back into poll position. Which we have done. It's still extremely tight but it looks like its going to be right until the end. Sturridge was the key figure to the win again. Hes now on 29 goals in all competitions, brilliant form.

Wow, scoring 4 against City! That has been done for ... well 48 hours ;) Great result mate, going well !

View attachment 208060
Now things are really getting serious. Losing Sturridge for the first time this season tops off the injury crisis we now face. Ings or Balotelli have to step up now, and with Ings only having one goal, I think I may look to Mario to give us a parting gift.

A good run of game time may make him happy enough to sign another contract too ;)

View attachment 989241
View attachment 208050
View attachment 208049
Huge win again. Every game is a final at the moment, especially without Sturridge. Yarmolenko stepped up to the mark today as he has done so many times this season. We dont look like were going to give up no matter what anyone throws at us. Noce to see Sakho on the scoresheet too.

View attachment 208037

And then we threw the next game away. Skrtel needlessly getting himself sent off caused us a problem. I thought we had won it too when Yamolenko hit the net but he was ruled offside, this could be the game that ruins our season.

View attachment 989271View attachment 208021
View attachment 208020
GET IN! We've done the double over United and this could be a huge boost to our run in of games. Did we deserve the win? No, but we've got it. Milner and Henderson scored the goals and we are in dreamland! Moreno was sent off at the end for the best tactical foul out there. He just took Rooney down as he was one on one, thats pure commitment. The lads getting a bonus not a fine!