Nice way for Skrtel to make amends for his suspension in the game against Sheffield Wednesday !!

View attachment 989685
View attachment 207677
View attachment 207676
Yarmolenko might just be the most loved man in Liverpool right now. Today was a struggle. Tottenham went 1-0 through a briliant strike from Eriksen, and for once we looked stuck. I brought Yarmolenko on and he proved exactly why he should never be benched.

A hat-trick in 30 minutes meant we won the game and remain top of the table. There are 5 games left, and we cant afford to drop anymore points, none of the teams in the title race can!

View attachment 207663
City have just beat Chelsea 1-0. Its still a 3 horse race in my eyes but one more slip up for Chelsea and they're done.

Very tight man but reckon you're gonna do it!! Cracking stuff in the Europa League too

View attachment 989722
View attachment 207643
View attachment 207642
We're in the final! Last season we lost to Arsenal at this stage so we're keen to win it this year. It would be the first managerial trophy I've won, but it would also be Liverpool's first since 2012. We've missed these occasions. Danny Ings has hit red hot form now. With 2 goals and an assist, he's pushed himself above Balotelli in the pecking order.

View attachment 989746
View attachment 207620
Get in Jordon Ibe! The loanee who is already in my plans for next season bags a huge goal in the title race, it could just be his most important for Liverpool. Unfortunately De Bruyne cancelled it out but its 2 huge points dropped for City.

View attachment 207619
We have a 3 point lead now, and with that superior goal difference its basically 4. We've been here before and threw it away so we need to assure we dont actually let it slip this time. COME ON!

View attachment 207616
My sole focus is on the Premier League. If we fail to go through the Europa due to a weakened team then so be it. We have 4 tough games left. Not one of out league games are easy.

Yarmolenko looks incredible, rejected me to join Man Utd. I hope you get atleast 2/3 mate best of luck!

Yarmolenko is one of my favourite players, would love to see him at Liverpool irl, glad he's propelling you to the title here though!

That trip to the Bridge will be crucial, win that and your champions simple as that! You've got a decent chance of a treble!

Yarmolenko looks incredible, rejected me to join Man Utd. I hope you get atleast 2/3 mate best of luck!

He's amazing! I wasnt expecting him to be that good when I brought him! To be honest I'd be happy to bring the title back to Anfield, anything else is a bonus!

Yarmolenko is one of my favourite players, would love to see him at Liverpool irl, glad he's propelling you to the title here though!

I know! Nearly got him once didn't we! Dont jynx it :p

That trip to the Bridge will be crucial, win that and your champions simple as that! You've got a decent chance of a treble!

Imagine Chelsea ruining our title hopes again, urgh! Yeah treble would be something special!

View attachment 989761
View attachment 207607
View attachment 207606
"Listen, if someone is going to spoil the party, its not going to be them blue shites. We've come this far, were still in the driving seat. 3 wins lads, thats all we need. You've just done Southampton in the cup and we can do them again, as for Chelsea and Palace? They got in our way in 2014, they will not get in our way again. We're going to win this league and no one will stop us. I said last time we do not let this slip and we did, I did. Not this time, no way."

Oh the tension!

*Not even going to comment on the above post. Onto the next game.

View attachment 207600
View attachment 207599
Talk about putting yourself under pressure. We're now chasing the game in Moscow, and thats not an easy task. I gave Sturridge the first half to get some match fitness and he scored, I took him off at half time for Ings and it wasnt quite the same. We crumbled defensively and now it looks like we may bow out of Europe in hope the win the league. If we failed to win either it would be a real **** up.

View attachment 989774
View attachment 207595
View attachment 207594
I cant believe it. I couldnt help the tears coming down my face when I got home. Not again, why me? I've devoted a life to bringing this title to this football club, and I loved trying every minute. But this one may break me even more than the first. The exact same situation has happened and the exact same team capitalised. We would need a miracle to win this now. City have Burnley and Huddersfield away in games to wrap this up. They've done it.

We need to win the Europa now. We need to.

View attachment 207593

Last edited: