View attachment 987367
View attachment 209689
View attachment 209688
Well that was scrappy! We were completely off par today. I started Ings for the second game in a row, still nothing. We did play a weaker side than usual but all credit to Burnley they were outstanding and they deserved their lead going into the break.

Roberto Firmino cancelled out their goal with a deflection, Yarmolenko was denied by a world class save and it looked over, I would have too the point, it was fair. James Milner had other ideas though, and rifled a half volley into to top corner in the last couple of minutes. Anfield went wild!

It is worrying how moving a few players in and out the squad means we struggle. I've blown this seasons transfer funds, so I will have to wait until next season to improve the squad as a whole.

View attachment 209681
So, my other 3 centre backs want Martin Skrtel to be sold? I can't get my head around this. Manolas is the most insistent that he goes. In all my time as a footballer you don't want your partner to leave.

The most insulting thing is the "bigger club" Skrtel wants to leave for is Sevilla.

Sevilla are not bigger than Liverpool. He can go at the end of the season if he wants, but not this season.

I'm curious about what you think of Gabriel Barbosa. With Balo possibly leaving and Ings not scoring, perhaps...

I'm curious about what you think of Gabriel Barbosa. With Balo possibly leaving and Ings not scoring, perhaps...

I haven't looked at him on this game! He was amazing for me last year so thats a very good shout, will look at him now :)

View attachment 987471
View attachment 209609
View attachment 209608
We had a very tough game today, and I'm glad we did. I played our "Second string" side today with a number of key players resting and we were put under pressure after being 1-0 by Erkins red card. To be fair to us we did well to win with 10 men in a game which Crewe were fired up for. We have a home clash with Huddersfield next in the league, which should be a good one.

View attachment 209605
The F.A Cup fourth round sees us travel to Championship side Bournemouth where we hope for a win. With us being right in the thick of it in the title challenge, these extra games may start to take their toll on us.

View attachment 987477
View attachment 209604
View attachment 209603
Daniel Sturridge just gets better and better. He bagged a hat trick today which takes him to twenty goals already this season, and he's now over 50 league goals for the club. His movement upfront is just amazing and with the midfield we've got, its a perfect combination. Coutinho scored a nice goal too, curling it around the goalkeeper.

We have the big one next. Man City away!

I haven't looked at him on this game! He was amazing for me last year so thats a very good shout, will look at him now :)

Ive bought Barbosa for United in this FM and he's been really good for me. I've been playing him mostly as a right winger though so he may be even better playing up top :)

Ive bought Barbosa for United in this FM and he's been really good for me. I've been playing him mostly as a right winger though so he may be even better playing up top :)

Yeah I just looked at him, unfortunately Juventus have beat me too it! Depending on the budget at the end of the season I may try prizing him away from them!

View attachment 209575
View attachment 209574

So the 16 game unbeaten run comes to an end after our defeat to Man City. I can't complain too much about that, the lads have done amazing to keep this up for so long. And luckily for us because City dropped points to Sunderland on the weekend before our game, they still stay behind us in the league.

View attachment 209572

So we still sit in 3rd place, but now we're 4 points behind the top spot. City are breathing down our necks now and we need to make sure we dont slip up for a while. Its mad to think after a 16 game unbeaten run we still haven't pulled away much. Hopefully we can get some sort of run going in the league again.

View attachment 209568

The start of the month is very tough. 4 away games will be hard to handle. I've decided the F.A Cup is not a priority this season. We have a real chance with the league and I'm looking forward to giving the Europa League a go too. West Ham and Arsenal are the toughest league fixtures for sure.

View attachment 209565

Still up there for the remainder of the season mate! Best of luck.

View attachment 209528

View attachment 209529
Give me a break! Erkin knows he was in the wrong and I let him off last time. If he carries this on further he will be leaving, and not by his own choice. I'm sick to death of these players demanding everything all season long. I got fined in my time, and so should he!

View attachment 987558
Give me a break! Erkin knows he was in the wrong and I let him off last time. If he carries this on further he will be leaving, and not by his own choice. I'm sick to death of these players demanding everything all season long. I got fined in my time, and so should he!

If yers want us to send round the Bootle boys to, ermm, 'have a word', just give me the nod ha ha.

*Joking aside love the hard line route. It's how I always go for any repeated indiscretions.

If yers want us to send round the Bootle boys to, ermm, 'have a word', just give me the nod ha ha.

*Joking aside love the hard line route. It's how I always go for any repeated indiscretions.

Haha I will send him on the way now!

God they dont half moan on this dont they :p

View attachment 987573
View attachment 209517
View attachment 209516
This is a big win. We needed to bounce back immedietly after losing to City, and they suffered a defeat to West Brom, which means we now have a game in hand over them. Yarmolenko was outstanding, and is probably one of the best players in the league. His first hat-trick for the club has delighted me, and at the end of the season I may already be looking at an improved deal, I want to keep players like this at the club.