You may have lost from City but Jurgen got reverge for you !! What a win from Liverpool! I did not expect that at !

The great run continues!! Hopefully we see a good title challenge coming

Its very close at the moment isnt it! 4 teams are still in for a shout which makes it a very interesting season!

You may have lost from City but Jurgen got reverge for you !! What a win from Liverpool! I did not expect that at !

I know, brilliant win wasnt it! I had a feeling we would win but wasnt expecting that!

View attachment 988935
View attachment 208308
View attachment 208307
A really tough game today at the Stadium of Light. Considering Sunderland are at the foot of the table they give us a real good game today. Our first goal was a lucky own goal, and then they piled the pressure on.

We defended well and had a few chances too, resting Sturridge for our Europa League clash with Schalke meant we werent as clinical. Manolas picked up a knock which is worrying, and Wisdom came on to replace him for the last 10, and bagged his first ever goal for Liverpool.

A very good win, maybe not a deserved one though.

View attachment 208306
View attachment 208305
View attachment 208303
Huge result today. We travelled here knowing we wanted at least a draw, which we could then take them back to Anfield and hopefully win. An away goal was important. We got 2 in 2 minutes just before half time, and we defended the game out solidly. Sakho came in to cover Manolas who still wasn't 100%, and he played amazingly and even got himself on the scoresheet. We just need to score one at Anfield and were pretty much guaranteed to go through to the last 16.

View attachment 208300

With our form improving in recent weeks, one man we have to thank is Nathaniel Clyne. The wing back has been in exeptional form up and down the pitch so I wanted to tie him down with a new contract. He will be earning a huge £100k a week but it is well deserved. I'd go as far as saying he is the best right back in the world right now. Here is a look at his form this season.

View attachment 208299
Clyne boasts an average rating of 7.86 in all competitions, and has already managed 14 assists and were only in February. He is currently joint top with Juan Mata in the assists chart in the league, which speaks volumes for how good he has been.

View attachment 988957
View attachment 208290
View attachment 208288
An expected win today. We played well and got the results for it. Sad to see another 90 minutes for Ings and another day where he didn't look like scoring. The fans are beginning to get on his back now, and at this football club it takes a lot for that. Erkin played well in place of Moreno today, it was nice to see himself not get sent off!

View attachment 208263
View attachment 208261
Shades of the start of the season here. We controlled the game but couldn't get that goal. Luckily we are through anyway. Ings and Ojo played a part in the second half and that really seemed to knock our performance. These things happen though, we're through and thats the main thing!

View attachment 208251
So the last 16 of the Europa League sees us drawn with Tottenham. I've grown a strong disliking to Tottenham over the years, I think from the point they would try to buy anyone we wanted. They're not at their best this season so hopefully we will make it to the quarters. It will be a good tie thats for sure.

View attachment 208241
This is the one draw I did not want. We've not been the luckiest with draws in the F.A Cup this season, with all of them being away form home. City are tough to crack at the Etihad (With the exeption of November 21st 2015 :p) so its going to be extremely tough to make the semi finals.

View attachment 989018
View attachment 208234
View attachment 208233View attachment 208230
What a win. Before the game I had no idea the scoreline would end up 5-0. We were amazing from the off and Arsenal didn't stand a chance. It was some magic from Coutinho that broke the deadlock, a nutmeg on Koscielny give him the space to slot it around Cech to score one of the better goals I've seen this season.

Clyne then got the goal he has deserved so much this season after Yarmolenko slid a pass through to him. 15 minutes in and 2-0 up against Arsenal was brilliant. Yarmolenko looked the best player on the pitch.

And then cam Jordan Henderson, he stepped up his game and smashed in a hat-trick to claim the Man of the match. What a brilliant performance form the team, but most definitely from Henderson. With United dropping points, we climbed above them into 2nd.

View attachment 989030
View attachment 208223
View attachment 208222
Another good win today against a poor Watford side. We just keep ploughing through at the moment and the results are paying off as we are temporarily top of the table. I still cant believe how close the league is right now. Lallana was amazing today and was a real difference in the squad. I need to try and give him more first team football so he will be convinced to stay. He's been a good player for us this season.

View attachment 208220
View attachment 208219

I won my second manager of the month award today. It's been one **** of a month for us in the Premier League, winning all 4 games without conceding a goal. This is always a nice one to win!

View attachment 208218

Playing 8 games in 25 days was going to be a struggle for sure, but we handled it amazingly. This squad is keen to keep going out every week and play to their best abilities. Bar the game against Schalke we dominated the month. Only conceding 3 goals in 8 games.

View attachment 208217

With that set of results we are now top of the league for now. Chelsea have the advantage with a game in hand. Its unbelievable how tight it is at the top, with only 2 points separating 1st and 4th at this late stage of the year. This could go down as the best season in Premier League history.

View attachment 208216

In terms of cup games, we have a tough month. But we should be looking at winning all 3 league games. 2 of the easier home ties against Norwich and West Brom back to back, with a 11 day break before we play Leicester away.

View attachment 208214

View attachment 208206
View attachment 208205
View attachment 208204
Thats the result we needed! A huge win in the 1st leg, with Sturridge pocketing a hat-trick, I was made up for him. But one player I was made up for even more, Danny Ings! He cam off the bench to score his first goal of the season. Hopefully he will kick on and score a couple more by the end of it. I should be able to play a weaker side for the second leg now, and rest some players for the big one against City.

View attachment 989060
Balotelli to leave Liverpool
View attachment 208197
Mario Balotelli's agent has revealed today that the player will be leaving Liverpool at the end of the season. Balotelli, 26, has been thought to have grown frustrated by being second in the pecking order to Daniel Sturridge, and is looking for a different challenge as things havent worked out at Anfield.

Balotelli was signed by Rodgers in 2014 but was then loaned back to A.C Milan a year later after he apparently had a bust up with Rodgers.

The Italian has scored 10 goals in all competitions this season for Liverpool. Manchester City and Borrusia Dortmund remain among the favourites to sign Balotelli, although Dortmund feat they cannot match the £125,000 a week he is currently on.

View attachment 208194
What a huge blow. Mignolet has been on sensational form this season, and with our only backup option being Adam Bogdan, this is a seriously bad time for Mignolet to be injured. This could seriously dent our title challenges.

Wow, I miss a few days and suddenly I see that I missed a massive amount of updates. Must say that I am very impressed with how you are currently doing! The amount of goals that your team are scoring is insane. The title race looks like its going to be a very interesting one, here's hoping you can come out on top :)

Wow, I miss a few days and suddenly I see that I missed a massive amount of updates. Must say that I am very impressed with how you are currently doing! The amount of goals that your team are scoring is insane. The title race looks like its going to be a very interesting one, here's hoping you can come out on top :)

Haha, thats what happens when I get abit of time on it :p

Yeah we're finally getting the goals we deserve! I'm excited to see how the title race pans out, all 4 teams are going full throttle at the moment and it's exciting to see who drops off first!

View attachment 208186
View attachment 208185
View attachment 208184View attachment 208183
Another huge win at Spurs! And with the team we threw out today this is a big win. 19 year old Ojo started in midfield, a long with a pretty substandard team. Some big names were involved, Firmino, Lallana, but I wasn't expecting this result. Balotelli came off the bench to score, which was nice before he leaves. It looks like he could still do some damage off the bench for us. We're now in the quarter finals of our second competition this year!