Now THAT is how you wrap a league up in style.

Thanks bro'. That was an enjoyable roller coaster of a read today. Congrats.

I thought you'd lost 1-0 to Palace and blew the league, what a rollercoaster! Congrats on the league title

What a season!! And what quality updates! Ever considering righting for eastenders with those cliffhangers?! Haha

Wow, quite the dramatic end to the season. :D

Congrats on the League title.

**** of a season! Great end, a pity about Europe, but playing in Champions League now will hopefully ease the pain. Also, the first title in so long! Great team, but a bit of a worry about Caner Erkin getting so many reds.

Last edited:
Finaly ! What a ****-of a season ! Congratulation, you made us (FM-Base) proud !

Great read, even as an Everton fan! :p

Thanks man, ooh that must be hard to admit :p

What a season!! And what quality updates! Ever considering righting for eastenders with those cliffhangers?! Haha

Haha, I hate eastenders so would give that a miss! Thanks mate :)

Wow, quite the dramatic end to the season. :D

Congrats on the League title.

Very Very Dramatically, thanks man, need to catch up on your story!

**** of a season! Great end, a pity about Europe, but playing in Champions League now will hopefully ease the pain. Also, the first title in so long! Great team, but a bit of a worry about Caner Erkin getting so many reds.

Yeah, I was ready to sacrifice the Europa as long as we won the league, when it looked like we had lost both I was gutted, but what a turnaround! Yeah I like Erkin, he plays well. But that was his third red card, maybe his fourth. He's moaned about me fining him too so he may be on his way out! Thanks mate

Finaly ! What a ****-of a season ! Congratulation, you made us (FM-Base) proud !

Cheers bud! We just about managed it in the end!

View attachment 206657

Arda Nuff
View attachment 206654
View attachment 206650
Arda Turan has handed in a transfer request at Barcelona after becoming frustrated with his lack of game time at the Nou Camp. Turan, 30, is thought to be available for a cut price of £8 million. The Turkish winger has only managed 8 league starts in his 2 years at the club.

Liverpool are reportedly Turans ideal destination, the current league champions are Evens to sign the Turk on Sky Bet.

View attachment 206625
Such a shame. I was planning on bringing Wilson into the team due to him being under 21, to see how he would get on in the first half of the season as we didn't have to register him. Unfortunately those plans have been completely scrapped, and with 6 month of falling behind to everyone. This broken leg might just have come at the worst time of his career.

View attachment 206608

So we're looking at building our squad for the new season. We've got our eyes on a few players and there are a few we are looking to shift too. I'm looking to strengthen our starting XI in the Goalkeeper ares. Mignolet has been brilliant last season but he isn't the top quality to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world, and that's what we will be after this season.

I'm also looking for a new centre half. With Skrtel expressing his desire to leave last year, it made me question his commitment to the club. And while Sakho is a brilliant option to have with Manolas, I would love to get a solid centre back partnership, something like Rio and Vidic were at United.

Our third main area is a centre midfielder. With Milner getting on and Allen unsure whether he wants to stay or not, we need to get a leading centre midfielder to slot into the midfield 3 alongside Henderson and Pjanic. Apart from that I think the squad is perfect right now. Although I would like to add more homegrown players into our squad, so we may be shipping out some of the foreigners with the same ability as the English lads.

View attachment 206605

I wasnt actually out looking for a winger, but when a player of Arda Turans quality becomes available for such a low fee, it's almost impossible not to go in for him. Turan can play both wings and I'm debating training him as a striker for some extra cover for Sturridge.

View attachment 206604

Next was Mario's departure. Barcalona came in with a very small offer of £100k but with Balotelli refusing to sign a contract, it was better getting him and his huge chunk of wages out for something. He won't be missed at the club.

View attachment 206603

I'm quite sad to see Erkin go. The wing back was very good cover for Moreno when he needed resting, but with 4 red cards this season and a bad attitude at times, £18 million is huge money for him. Jonathon Silva is back off loan so hopefully we can tie him up with a work permit and then he can be our new cover.

View attachment 206601

Id say a great start to the transfer window mate, cant say no to decent offers for 2nd string players and fingers crossed for wp for silva.
Turan could be a bargain of you get him to perform to his capabilities, could be a good tutor for wilson when he's back!
Looking forward to seeing the rest of your dealings.

Game randomly kicked me off so need to do the transfers again, I will see if I can replicate them rather than changing them :)

Id say a great start to the transfer window mate, cant say no to decent offers for 2nd string players and fingers crossed for wp for silva.
Turan could be a bargain of you get him to perform to his capabilities, could be a good tutor for wilson when he's back!
Looking forward to seeing the rest of your dealings.

Thanks mate! Yeah Turan is a brilliant buy, can play both wings amazingly well so looking forward to him coming in!

I'm not playing a CAM though and with Coutinho being able to play on the left and Firmino not being able to, it may be time up for Firmino!

View attachment 990981
The biggest transfer ever?
View attachment 206488
BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool are on the verge of the most expensive transfer in history. Juventus have accepted a bid of £70 million plus Roberto Firmino for Paul Pogba.

Should the deal pull off, with Firmino's value of £35 million, the transfer would surpass Gareth Bales as the world record transfer. We spoke to Liverpool manager Steven Gerrard on the deal.

"I've loved the look of him since he broke through at Juventus, I actually seen him play against us in the F.A youth cup while he was at United. He reminds me of myself. He can attack and defend. And I want him to lead our midfield. We've made a couple of signings and I feel the squad is balanced enough now, but to add Pogba into this squad would take us into the top 3 clubs in the world in my eyes."

The news would certainly anger Manchester United fans, who have been heavily linked with Pogba for quite some time.

View attachment 206472
View attachment 206471
This could potentially be the biggest transfer window in history of the club. We have a big net spend of £52 million but that's what we were given at the start of the window. Signing Paul Pogba is the biggest sign of progression this club has had in years. We have shown that were ready to compete and carry on pushing forward. I'm made up.

It's a shame Firmino had to go, but he just didn't fit my plans. With Turan coming in for such a small fee, we have a like for like replacement who is also natural on both wings. We've brought in the first team goalkeeper we wanted in Rulli, and we've made 2 great loan deals. We're only paying £30,000 a week for Canales and Mussachio combined. The first team is stronger, but so is the squad.

View attachment 206467