A NEW VERSION OF THE TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

ASYMMETRIC 4-3-2-1 VERSION

Asymmetric_4-3-2-1_Formation.png

Another brilliant tactic by TFF!

I used it with Tottenham (predicted 6th) in my first season and won everything, smashed Arsenal in the Champions League final! :)

Harry Kane was on fire, Christian Eriksen and Erik Lamela also had an amazing season

tts00a1.png

tts00a2.png

tts00a3.png

tts00a4.png

Last edited:
Another brilliant tactic by TFF!

I used it with Tottenham (predicted 6th) in my first season and won everything, smashed Arsenal in the Champions League final! :)

Harry Kane was on fire, Christian Eriksen and Erik Lamela also had an amazing season

tts00a1.png

tts00a2.png

tts00a3.png

tts00a4.png

Player stats?

Here's Goals and Assists statistic for all positions in the Striker version after 85 matches played, The Strikerless version has similar statistic.

Check the statistic and make own judgment about what positions are the most important.

Stinger_Stats.png

Can you show us this picture but for the Assymetric 4-3-2-1 if possible? Thanks! :)

Hey TFF

I'm going to start 3 new saves with Man Utd, Arsenal and Man City to try the asymmetric 4-3-2-1 tactic

Could you help me to line up the teams for the tactic?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I play without any transfer update :)

Last edited:
Hey TFF

I'm going to start 3 new saves with Man Utd, Arsenal and Man City to try the asymmetric 4-3-2-1 tactic

Could you help me to line up the teams for the tactic?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I play without any transfer update :)

Hey,

If you play without a transfer update then I would suggest using these starting elevens:

Man Utd

Man_Utd.png

Man City

Man_City.png

Arsenal

Arsenal.png

In my opinion i think Asymmetric 4-3-2-1 Version is better for a team like FC Porto. Try it ;)

I have done some friendly games and it has worked very well, and is very well with the squad of the porto !! thanks :) you

Do you use the trainings that are posted here?

TFF How about a Godd old 4-4-2 striker tctic , allthese different shapes and formation is getting a bit tired So how about it i dare you !!??

Hi

I would pick this starting eleven for Atletico Madrid ( if you play without a trasfer update )

Thank you a lot TFF for you help!

I know I've been pain in *** :) but for the last time could you line up Barcelona? Where would you put Messi and Iniesta?

TFF How about a Godd old 4-4-2 striker tctic , allthese different shapes and formation is getting a bit tired So how about it i dare you !!??

Mate, due to the way ME works in FM17 4-4-2 formation offers very low overachieving capabilities considering the quality of your team so I find it's too frustrating to play with it and I don't consider it as a viable tactic for FM :(

Thank you a lot TFF for you help!

I know I've been pain in *** :) but for the last time could you line up Barcelona? Where would you put Messi and Iniesta?

I would line up Barca this way

Barca_SE.png

The asymmetric 4-3-2-1 tactic works great with an underdog team

I tried it with Burnley, predicted 17th and finished the 3rd place, got Champions League spot, also, I won FA Cup :)

burnl1.png

burnl2.png

burnl3.png

burnl4.png

I think its fit to liv'pool with front side.

cou - firmino - mane
henderson - emre can - wijnaldum (lallana)

But I want to ask what is the difference between DL and DR? Why you made one of them support and other is attack? And is it important that DL is sup and DR is attack. I thought maybe its because of wingers.

I think its fit to liv'pool with front side.

cou - firmino - mane
henderson - emre can - wijnaldum (lallana)

But I want to ask what is the difference between DL and DR? Why you made one of them support and other is attack? And is it important that DL is sup and DR is attack. I thought maybe its because of wingers.

Yeah i think your right m8 about the DL/DR, because you got the IF on the left side you don't need the left back to attack as with the right back he help give abit of support down the right as that why that as the attack duty.