Resource icon

STOPPED PLAYING THE GAME?THIS WILL MAKE YOU BACK AGAIN! last

after became nbr.1 manager in Croatian hall of fame i decide to overtake Inter Milano..similar situation like in Croatian leaague,domination of the Juventus for the 13. years consecutive SCUDETO wins now its time to make it end!
FORZA INTER!!!+Inter finished 6 th last year so no CL play just Europa league...
Pazza Inter amala 🤩

Just played another full season with these tactics

Moukoko hits 65 goals IN 49 appearances. Won the league with only 3 defeats, fa cup and CL
One advice for you if you continue playing with United and you have one of the best team in the world you can easy swich to play only with Bosanova!It will increase chance to win more because Bosanova is the most scoring tactic per game and when you have the best team yoi dont need to worry about defence 😉

Started a Leeds save just to try out this tactic, so far its perfection!!! only used COMET FIXED, never changed mentality, leave touchline shouts to AM only signing is a loan which is Tanganga who i havent used yet.......

buzzing to see how this pans out....

Attachments

• Aaron Osborn_ Inbox.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox.png
    541.4 KB · Views: 523
  • Leeds United_ Fixtures.png
    Leeds United_ Fixtures.png
    705.6 KB · Views: 585
Started a Leeds save just to try out this tactic, so far its perfection!!! only used COMET FIXED, never changed mentality, leave touchline shouts to AM only signing is a loan which is Tanganga who i havent used yet.......

buzzing to see how this pans out....
👏👏👏

Winter break on my first season in Austria as part of my alphabet challenge. Media prediction 7th. I used zaz blue for the first three games but I had a striker that was struggling to adapt as an AMC so I tried this one and he is doing much better. Also we were the only team to beat Red bull who have completely dominated the league for the entire save while I was managing elsewhere. Will report when the season is over. The second part of the season will be tougher, I guess, due to how the austrian Bundesliga works

Capture.PNG

Winter break on my first season in Austria as part of my alphabet challenge. Media prediction 7th. I used zaz blue for the first three games but I had a striker that was struggling to adapt as an AMC so I tried this one and he is doing much better. Also we were the only team to beat Red bull who have completely dominated the league for the entire save while I was managing elsewhere. Will report when the season is over. The second part of the season will be tougher, I guess, due to how the austrian Bundesliga works

View attachment 557223

what skin ?

View attachment 557223
Started a similar challenge- finally got appointed at Sturm Graz. Could never beat Red Bull though!!

We made it. We got lucky with Red Bull drawing their last 4 games, and we clinched the title in the last match. Amazing tacttic. I will switch definitively to this as my main tactic as it is easier and more realistic to use a striker at least.

Capture.PNG

Moved to Azerbaijan. Qarabag hadn't won the league in 3 years. Qabala offered some competition during the first half of the year, then we steamrolled. Had a good run in the Conference league too

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    406.7 KB · Views: 270
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    590.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    471.5 KB · Views: 402
Going to test these with my Skeid team in the first division of Norway.
Got promoted using FrankTheTank, but now that we are not the best team in the division that tactic isnt working as well

got bored with Inside Forward, start searching tactic with Wingers and i found this!
want to start with Eredivise , so searching the club to fit with your tactic.

ok got it, ADO Den Haag
media prediction is 11
no transfer
let's goooooooo

all match are played, no instant results.

great tactic!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 22.43.59.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 22.43.59.png
    825 KB · Views: 409
  • Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 22.45.29.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 22.45.29.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 395
  • Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 22.42.22.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 22.42.22.png
    1,008.1 KB · Views: 267
  • Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 22.42.58.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 22.42.58.png
    1 MB · Views: 175
Comet fixed + zaz blue set pieces completely break the game. I have never before had a perfect season and I have been playing since 2012

Capture.PNG

its getting close but my run in is very difficult, top 4 finish would be superb then few additions in the summer hopefully!!!

Attachments

• Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-2.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-2.png
    547.8 KB · Views: 598