• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
James Harper and Nolberto Solano to Hull

clinton morrison to sheff wednesday

joe ledley to celtic

diego arismendi to barnsley from stoke season loan

papa bouba diop to aek athens

obafemi martins to rubin kazan

lorik cana sunderland to galatasaray (not sure if was done in previous DB)

Its on the Tv not sure why they havnt put it on the net. But he is going to the TOON GET IN.

Wearnt doubting he wasn't going i always thought he would after i heard some rumours.

On the update in the OP Sylvinho is still at City I presume that will be changed in the new update ?

Update hopefully tonight, but I can't promise. For obvious reasons, I didn't even touch my PC yesterday, had way too much drink, and celebrating the WC:).

Dan Gosling transfer will NOT be put onto update until Newcastle's website confirm it. It looks inevitable, but I am waiting for confirmation.

I will try and get as many transfers on it, but I may have missed a couple, but I am using a site, and doing them league by league.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Also working on removing the point deductions to teams. May not get it, but I am trying a few things.

If you need any more help with it Stu, please do not hesitate to ask :)

if you remove the point deductions, it will mess up the playoffs format, It'll remove the 2nd leg ties.

i would say Gosling will be announced on their site until midnight'ish or early hours tomorrow :)

Right, exported it to /editor data but still can't select this database.

Any ideas?

AFC Telford Uniteds new management team Manager andy sinton ex england
and assistant manager darren read from stafford rangers

Back