StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
Yes, he is under contract with Barca, but, if another club comes in, they are prepared to re-negotiate his contract to allow him to leave. If they release him, they will have to pay his wages until end of contract, and if he walks, he has to buy out his contract.

Ah okay, I understand. So he's available on a free transfer, is there anyway to implement that into the DB?

Ah okay, I understand. So he's available on a free transfer, is there anyway to implement that into the DB?

Not really, only if h is released, which isn't happening.

Luke Ayling has made his loan move to Port Vale a permanent one after Arsenal failed to offer him a new contract. Would be great to see an updated screenie of Koscielny Stu, if you've increased his stats.

Looks pretty good Stu, thanks! Btw, what skin is that?

Next update will be Monday, as I deleted the file by accident, which was up to date as of yesterday:( so i downloaded the last update, and started again.
skin is oxolight, from HERE

Next update will be Monday, as I deleted the file by accident, which was up to date as of yesterday:( so i downloaded the last update, and started again.
skin is oxolight, from HERE

Sorry, but are using a different background, because i have oxolight atm and i have blue background.. sorry to go off topic. Looking forward to next few updates btw

looking forward to the update Stu.

although, why the stat increase for Koscielny? all he's done is move to Arsenal, i dont really get why he should get a boost, but i'm not that bothered, just curious.

although, why the stat increase for Koscielny? all he's done is move to Arsenal, i dont really get why he should get a boost, but i'm not that bothered, just curious.

Probably because he had a brilliant season for over performing Lorient, and went from Ligue 2 to Arsenal in less than 4 years.

Hopefully Newcastle don't go and sign someone the day after the update again, planning to start a game on the next update. Should be fun being in the Premiership without the tycoon takeover I had on my regular Newcastle game

Probably because he had a brilliant season for over performing Lorient, and went from Ligue 2 to Arsenal in less than 4 years.
his stats aren't that bad though, he could certainly hold himself up in the Premier League with those current stats.

but yeah i'm not bothered i was just wondering :)

His stats were barely Championship standard. Had two good seasons, one at Tours, and then one at Lorient.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Sorry, but are using a different background, because i have oxolight atm and i have blue background.. sorry to go off topic. Looking forward to next few updates btw

google 'flavoured retro', and it's the first image on there. Rename it default,, drop it into backgrounds folder, and overwrite old one.

Don't want to be a nag or anything mate, but any idea when the next update is?

Keith Alexander's still on it.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Paul Simpson manager of Stockport. :)

Back