StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
Stu although you aren't putting the Gosling deal through he should still be released, as Everton did not offer him a contract in writing by May 30 he was officially released. :D

Stu although you aren't putting the Gosling deal through he should still be released, as Everton did not offer him a contract in writing by May 30 he was officially released. :D

Yeah he is a free agent on the update.

Stuw sorry if i missed the obvious post but when is this due to be released mate ?

Any help?

Here is how to implement a update -

1 - Extract with WinRAR(available HERE)
2 - Move to - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data
3 - Run Game, click New Game, choose 10.3 Update, and check the little box to the bottom of the database select screen.
4 - Next screen, select the DB(s) you want to use.
5 - Click OK/Confirm.
6 - Choose nations, and away you go:)

Sorted, hadn't even tried loading up the old database mate! Thought it would just appear..

D'OH!!!

Thanks though.

Stuw sorry if i missed the obvious post but when is this due to be released mate ?

in the next few minutes;)

A little rushed but I am sure I got almost all transfers.

in the next few minutes;)

A little rushed but I am sure I got almost all transfers.

Sweet cheers pal i just want to start a new game with Newcastle United for the challenge to see how much off good team i can build :P

And sure people will place the ones that have been missed (If any) ;)

Have you retired Anelka etc. from international football, and retired van bronkorst (spelling)?

Have you retired Anelka etc. from international football, and retired van bronkorst (spelling)?

Well Van Bronkorst has said after the World Cup he would retired

Sorry thought you said why have you ...

New Update available, available HERE

Will post some new screenshots later.

Last edited:
didnt work for me

downloaded and extracted the file and all there is in the folder is an xml file that tries to open a web page when you click it!

didnt work for me

downloaded and extracted the file and all there is in the folder is an xml file that tries to open a web page when you click it!

Here is how to implement a update -

1 - Extract with WinRAR(available HERE)
2 - Move to - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data
3 - Run Game, click New Game, choose 10.3 Update, and check the little box to the bottom of the database select screen.
4 - Next screen, select the DB(s) you want to use.
5 - Click OK/Confirm.
6 - Choose nations, and away you go

didnt work for me

Don't click the xml file. Put it in the 'editor data' folder. That's all.

Load up FM, select a new game and from 'additional files' or something, you need to tick this file.

Don't click the xml file. Put it in the 'editor data' folder. That's all.

Load up FM, select a new game and from 'additional files' or something, you need to tick this file.

I remember now from the last time i updated.

forgot how to do it.... my bad

Still a couple of injuries to sort out.

Back