StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
Have you made Ambrose better, mate?

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Oh, Liam Dickinson's at Peterborough now

Another thing, could you make Otamendi competent at right back. He was playing there in the WC and looked okay.

Jamie Mackie to QPR
Bondz N'Gala (West Ham to Plymouth)
Rory Patterson to Plymouth (scored 41 goals last season for a team that finished mid table)
Alan Gow released
Simon Walton to Sheff Utd loan

What are you going to do with Gosling? Wait for official confirmation?

Dan Gosling has joined newcastle On a free 4 year 25k a week wage.

Stu, include Gosling because he is definatley joining us its just everton are appealing for a compensation fee. HE IS DEFINATLEY JOINING US THOUGH!

ive already download an an upadate afew weeks ago. do i have to delete that out of the folder for the new update to work ?????

Stu, include Gosling because he is definatley joining us its just everton are appealing for a compensation fee. HE IS DEFINATLEY JOINING US THOUGH!
until it's definite, and there is proof, i doubt Stu will change it.

I heard it was happening but aint seen any official article on the matter XD

Barcelona agreed Kerrison going on a season long loan deal to Santos
Hameur Bouazza is set to move back to his native France with newly-promoted Arles-Avignon
Paris St Germain have sealed the signing of striker Nene from Ligue 1 rivals Monaco.

Last edited:
Could you please put Paul Simpson as Stockport manager, and Peter Ward as assistant, and Alan Lord as a coach. :)

Haven't got this yet, will get the newest update but here's an update of my team, Preston.

IN:

Paul Hayes, free transfer from Scunthorpe, 3 year contract.
Matthew James, year long loan from Manchester United.
Wayne Brown, free transfer from Leicester, 1 year contract.
Craig Morgan, £400k up front, £250k if Preston are promoted, 25% sell on clause from Peterborough United, 4 year contract.

OUT:

Chris Sedgwick, free transfer, Sheffield Wednesday, 2 year contract
Veliche Shumulikoski, free transfer, unattached.
Liam Chilvers, free transfer, unattached.
Youl Mawene, free transfer unattached.
Danny Welbeck, return to Manchester United from loan deal.
Ross Wallace, £2m (only £1.1m goes to Preston due to sell on clause), 3 year contract.
Neil Mellor, Sheffield Wednesday (20% of wages paid by Preston, received £150,000 loan fee), season long loan.
Neill Collins, Leeds United, £500,000, 3 year contract.
Michael Hart, Hibernian, Free transfer, 2 year contract.
Eddie Nolan, Scunthorpe United, 6 month loan deal, expires 4th January.

Stat reductions:

Darren Carter, Stephen Elliott, Neil Mellor, Chris Sedgwick, Veliche Shumulikoski.

Stat improvements:

Paul Coutts (dribbling and passing are superb, good stamina and acceleration), Matt James (all round a couple of points), Keith Treacy, Craig Morgan, Danny Mayor, Adam Barton, George Miller.

Back