StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
I have just done it myself, it is ready now.

Changes made:

1. Steve Cotterill, Nigel Pearson and Paulo Souza added as Portsmouth, Hull and Leicester bosses respectively.

2. All major transfers updated in Italy, Spain and Germany.

3. All transfers completed for League One clubs.

4. Most major injuries dealt with.

Download here - View attachment 86632

Stu does updates every week or so, he's only just released one, so we'll probably have to just wait until next week, keep up the good work stu

I have done the update with up to date transfers, look above.

Just to let you know technically Arthur Boruc hasn't signed for Fiorentina yet he is having his medical today i think oO)

But no appropriate proof e.g. Newcastle official site or www.skysports.com has the article up on the site and the thread is from rumours that it has been done .

I am sure that he will be on Stu's next update. I have spent over 5 hours doing this this afternoon and people always pull up on the mistakes :'(

I am sure that he will be on Stu's next update. I have spent over 5 hours doing this this afternoon and people always pull up on the mistakes :'(

Its going to be MUCH APPRECIATED as well :P

If you need help i can help if you like :S

Yeah, I appreciate it Stu and Dan, but what program do you use?

^^^ Editor i would say maybe ?

He means i think how you do the updates ;)

Using the FM 2010 Editor, which comes with the game :D

nah m not pulling you on the mistakes mate the update is first class i just was wandering pal i love the updates cos it makes my fm feel like a new game so please dont think i dont appreciate cos i do pal massively so cheers:)

Very good update :)
Thank you very much

But there are some notes on FC Barcelonas team.. Gai Assulin has been realesed on free transfer by the club. And Sandro Rosell is the new president, and also Zubizaretta is the new sports director, not Txiki Beguiristan.

But I already changed them by my own, but I though some other people might want that updated :)

Has Gallas been released on this? Because he is now at Lyon in my game, and i didn't realise, it doesn't come up on transfers on transfer history and i didn't release him, I'm using the latest one, yesterdays.

Shunsuke Nakumura has transfered back to Yokohama F. Marinos in January :) Just to let you know btw

Last edited:
Back