StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
The newcastle team is really starting to bug me, a few years in they just pwn everyone :(

Yeh, braden inman, nile ranger especially are just wicked awesome

i was recommended inman, vuckic, and some other lad, i was impressed by vuckic my scout reports said he'd be better than ryan giggs and a leading player in the EPL, dunno if il go for him, trying to keep my squad real, so far ive signed.......wait for it........ No-one :D aha

Next update will be around 15th August, mainly as I am not doing any atm, I'm on holiday

m8 can you do one with no player potential updates? as the 10.3.2 update was abit bias to newcastle (carroll,inman,vukic ect)

m8 can you do one with no player potential updates? as the 10.3.2 update was abit bias to newcastle (carroll,inman,vukic ect)

The players will be changed, got a little bit excited with some of the Toon players...

The newcastle team is really starting to bug me, a few years in they just pwn everyone :(

Inman, Folan, Vuckic, Ranger are pointless on others. The first three are in the first team this year, and are all outstanding talents.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

stu's been online recently, not sure if its from his computer or elsewhere, but should be soon, my take weekend or something and lol
"Sorry, I cannot do any updates for a week or 2 as I am currently without Internet, as a lorry crashed into the Internet server box in my town, thus wiping out all Internet in the town"
thats really unlucky, kinda funny though:P

Yup, and Yes its quite funny.

He's gonna be pretty excited when he finds out he's a moderator ;)

Yeah I am happy and excited. It's my big chance, hopefully won't muck it up.

Another thing I have noticed is that Newcastle players are too good. I don't say they are bad in reality, as I like Newcastle, but in your update they're better than big four clubs players. You'll have to change that.

Read the post just up from this.

wahooo! Stu's back! :D

Not yet, well, not properly.

javier hernandez's stats are underrated can you change them please stu, thanks in advance

javier hernandez's stats are underrated can you change them please stu, thanks in advance

They are fine, he isn't going to be first team every game. I have altered PA

They are fine, he isn't going to be first team every game. I have altered PA

yeah i know he aint going to be a first team player, but his pace is underated especially if he was the fastest player in the world cup

Give him a break, jeez. He will adjust attributes as he sees fit :P

lol sorry, didnt mean to come across as pissy, my bad, keep up the good work mate

Hey Stu, firstly welcome back (I know you said you're not properly back yet but atleast you're back online shortly).

Secondly congrats on the mod position, I'm sure you'll do a good job as graphics is certainly what you're good at. :)

And lastly, looking forward to the next update ^^) One thing I may ask for the update though, can we see a few CA changes to some Fulham players? Konchesky, Pantsil, Baird and Dempsey are pretty under rated on the game compared to real life performances, so maybe they could do with a bit of an upgrade. Also it's been announced about Fulham that they'll have a £20M budget under Hughes, so I guess that could be changed aswell? Anyway it's up to you but just a few opinions from myself :)

Cheers mate.

Back