StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
Aurelio played for Liverpool against that Turkish club:)

I ahve made sure he is at liverpool for next update. Him, Joe Cole and Michael Ballack seem to start as free agents even when they are added to their club.

Marnick Vermijl was signed by united in march, and played in the reserves on the 15th august, scored two goals in the process, is naturally a wing-back who can play on either side, he can also play on the wings, as he showed in the second half of the reserves game, apperently he might be a fringe player in the first team this season, which is promising, hes 18 and has joined on a 3 year deal

Marnick Vermijl was signed by united in march, and played in the reserves on the 15th august, scored two goals in the process, is naturally a wing-back who can play on either side, he can also play on the wings, as he showed in the second half of the reserves game, apperently he might be a fringe player in the first team this season, which is promising, hes 18 and has joined on a 3 year deal

Found him, and added.

Damien Martinez has already joined Arsenal, and is playing in the reserves... as is Wellington Silva (which i think you've already done... he scored vs Man Utd!)

Any chance of updating Thomas muller's PA and stats? And perhaps moving him from the reserves to proper first team so won't have to keep loading the German league?

Damien Martinez has already joined Arsenal, and is playing in the reserves... as is Wellington Silva (which i think you've already done... he scored vs Man Utd!)

Done:)

Any chance of updating Thomas muller's PA and stats? And perhaps moving him from the reserves to proper first team so won't have to keep loading the German league?

Thomas Muller updated. He should show in the first team anyway.

I have solved the issue with Ballack and Joe Cole not being at Leverkusen and Liverpool. I made a seperate dbc file with just those two transfers.

SCREENS OF UPCOMING UPDATE
Odemwingie
View attachment 101337
Gignac
View attachment 101338
Aquilani
View attachment 101339
Muller
View attachment 101340
Martinez
View attachment 101341
Krasic
View attachment 101342

Thought you were changing your skin? :P Update looks good man, btw, don't know if you saw my earlier post, about Jay Simpson? And Senderos (who is injured)

I'm pretty sure on my game Liverpool don't have Poulsen or Aurelio. Also can you sort out the wage differences for some of the transfers, they are not on deals just the same contracts they were on at previous clubs.

i.e Milner and Ireland, Ireland is paid £85k a week (his old City contract) and Milner is paid £30k a week. These are probably miles off the real life wages.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/150235/Stephen-Ireland-I-m-not-a-money-grabber/

Ireland has actually taken a pay cut to revive his flagging career. His wages at Villa are £60,000-a-week compared with the £70,000 he pocketed at moneybags City.

very good update m8 cant wait for the next update nice job m8 :)

Last edited:
Adel Taarabt needs to be moved to QPR permanently.

stuw do you whant the new epl rule in your next update get back to me if you do
i have got it to start in first season

epl.jpg

Back