StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
Also Stu, Fabio Aurelio was released by Liverpool, then resigned :S

I imagine you've got all Newcastles' players involved.

Milner at Man City? Ireland at Villa?

Blackpool probably gonna get Brett Pittman.

Jake Cassidy signed for Wigan.

I just downloaded it and it some leagues dont work not sure why

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

dont worry it was me lol i didnt load the game with steam.

Just got one question is the game ment to start in 2009 in england?

I just downloaded it and it some leagues dont work not sure why

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

dont worry it was me lol i didnt load the game with steam.

Just got one question is the game ment to start in 2009 in england?

Yeah it is mate, cant seem to change the date in anyway

If it's no trouble could you give John Mensah a higher CA and a lower Fitness rating, I think he's a bit underrated on FM and never seems to be injured (unlike in real life XD)

I will now be taking my time and going over each league, and making sure that I can get as much right as possible. Therefore, there will be NO updates for at least a week.

I'm not sure if it just happened to me but for some reason there was two of the same player ('Tomas Kalas') who is at chelsea, just thought i'd give it a shout.

oh and Fabio Aurelio is back at Liverpool and Dietmar Hamann is a player/coach at MK Dons now.

This is brilliant work though mate, keep it up and take as long as you need :)

I'm pretty sure on my game Liverpool don't have Poulsen or Aurelio. Also can you sort out the wage differences for some of the transfers, they are not on deals just the same contracts they were on at previous clubs.

i.e Milner and Ireland, Ireland is paid £85k a week (his old City contract) and Milner is paid £30k a week. These are probably miles off the real life wages.

Andy: It's quite difficult to find out wages or guess them due to most of them probably being private:
Also, Poulsen is at liverpool, Aurelio isn't though:

Andy: It's quite difficult to find out wages or guess them due to most of them probably being private:
Also, Poulsen is at liverpool, Aurelio isn't though:

He will be :). You just love stealing my style Joss. Same skin with same custom BG, and same logos.....and facepack.:@

He will be :). You just love stealing my style Joss. Same skin with same custom BG, and same logos.....and facepack.:@

:( I like it!! It's because you're style is so good... oO)

I think this may be a bug, because in my Chelsea youth, there two Tomas Kalas except one is on loan the other isn't O.o

-YthTomas KalasD CCZE184 cm75 kg16£5.25M--YthTomáš KalasD CCZE184 cm76 kg16£5.25M

:( I like it!! It's because you're style is so good... oO)

Yup, it certainly is....:P

I think this may be a bug, because in my Chelsea youth, there two Tomas Kalas except one is on loan the other isn't O.o

-YthTomas KalasD CCZE184 cm75 kg16£5.25M--YthTomáš KalasD CCZE184 cm76 kg16£5.25M

Yes, it was my fault. I created one, and then created him again by accident. I have deleted one of them

Back