StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
StuW this seems like excellent work, I've been on holiday the last week and a bit and I haven't got round to checking when signings have been made but just in case you didn't know, Dembelé has gone to Fulham, and Balotelli and Milner have gone to City, with Ireland going the other way. Thanks for the Extension, will download it when the two City ones have been done:)
and would it be possible to give Adam Johnson a CA and possibly PA raise? Think he deserves it. Same for Joe Hart. Cheers in advance.

and would it be possible to give Adam Johnson a CA and possibly PA raise? Think he deserves it. Same for Joe Hart.

Yeah, you're right. Johnson (as I written before) PA 180 and Hart I think PA at least 185.

Yeah, you're right. Johnson (as I written before) PA 180 and Hart I think PA at least 185.

Personally I reckon he's got his idea of what he's gonna change it to if he's gonna change it, but fair enough mate:)

I will release a preliminary update tonight, with all major transfers done, but still way off complete.

dont rush it if you're not happy with it though mate

I should have the Italy update to you by tomorrow evening, Stu. :)

dont rush it if you're not happy with it though mate

I am happy with it, but there is still a lot of work to be done. I want to release a update, as people want to start a story. So if there is something missing, you can post it here, and I can add it:).

Will also give some updated screen-shots as well.

I am happy with it, but there is still a lot of work to be done. I want to release a update, as people want to start a story. So if there is something missing, you can post it here, and I can add it:).

Will also give some updated screen-shots as well.

Just a question have you put Bebe in Man Utd?

off topic: do you guys have the live search, mines missing.

Just a question have you put Bebe in Man Utd?

off topic: do you guys have the live search, mines missing.

Yes, Bebe is at ManUre.

:@ Stay on topic....I have become a hater of off-topic since promotion.....But, yes, my Live search has gone, not that I used it.

Yes, Bebe is at ManUre.

:@ Stay on topic....I have become a hater of off-topic since promotion.....But, yes, my Live search has gone, not that I used it.

My apoligies StuW, can't wait for the update, did you add any youngsters? as in youth academy players?

My apoligies StuW, can't wait for the update, did you add any youngsters? as in youth academy players?

No Prblem mate.don't mean to sound like a ****, but I have to enforce rules....

I'd highly recommend a PA lower for Ben Greenhalgh. He's certainly not worthy of a -10, IMO. Heck, he's probably just worthy of a -6.

Also, think Ozil should be on a higher wage, and KP Boateng's stats may be just a tad too high.

Would also like to see a boost to Anthony Annan, Diego Forlan and John Mensah.

Any chance of a screenie of Khedeira?

Has this got all the Derby transfers included mate. Like Cywka,Brayford and Roberts etc?

Stu, I know this is off-topic but i can't pm you, What skin+facepack do you use and if possible can you give me the dl links.

On topic, Wellington silva(arsenal youngster) should have better stats+PA.

Stu, I know this is off-topic but i can't pm you, What skin+facepack do you use and if possible can you give me the dl links.

1. It's called Oxolight, but he has a different background.. search it on google. (Sorry Stu)

2. Not really, we haven't seen him play yet, he's only training with the Reserves atm

Wellington Silva has an updated PA. The Faces are just the cutout megapack. Skin is oxolight with custom BG.

Probably not, he only said he was doing just the major ones, I think.

I have done some, but not all.

1. It's called Oxolight, but he has a different background.. search it on google. (Sorry Stu)

2. Not really, we haven't seen him play yet, he's only training with the Reserves atm

:)

Back