StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
where can I download the update? I apologize for asking, perhaps you have been asked a million times already, but I hate to see the whole subject...means the last update that normally work? Thanks...

Thanks for this brillant update. Ross Barkley is a quality prospect he played in Carragher's testimonial and looked great.

Have to ask Stu, what skin and facepack are you using? Faces are completely different in mine.

Have to ask Stu, what skin and facepack are you using? Faces are completely different in mine.

Cutout facepacks with the updates from sortitoutsi(which is offline at the minute), with oxolight skin

Hey Stu, Bebe isnt on the game justed checked in the search aswell

Some lad called Santiago Fernandez is in the United reserves, dont think he should be there though just googled to check​

Last edited:
Krisztián Németh is supposed to be at Olympiakos and Mikel San José is supposed to be at Athletic Club

Sorry if it seems like i'm complaining, but what am I doing? I have no idea how to get this file to work... Last resort is one LONG evening updating everything myself... I'm only bothered about transfers though but when I extract the data base the files don't show up...
Thanks in advance.

Manchester City are not in the Europa league on the update I downloaded.

Alex Henshall is not in the youth.

Adam Johnson can play good at right wing yet he's still only a 12 on AMR if I can remember correctly.

Raheem Sterling is not in the Liverpool youth.

Phil Jones current ability should be heightened a little in my opinion, he's playing regularly for Blackburn and he's been pretty good in the games I've seen him.

By the way don't you think Nile Ranger, Stephen Folan, Bradden Inman and Phil Airey are a little too good? I guess I can't judge them because I've never seen then play but surely not all 4 of them have really good futures in the game :D.

Adam Johnson can play good at right wing yet he's still only a 12 on AMR if I can remember correctly.

Phil Jones current ability should be heightened a little in my opinion, he's playing regularly for Blackburn and he's been pretty good in the games I've seen him.

By the way don't you think Nile Ranger, Stephen Folan, Bradden Inman and Phil Airey are a little too good? I guess I can't judge them because I've never seen then play but surely not all 4 of them have really good futures in the game :D.

Nile ranger , phil airey and bradden inman have really good futures and I think the updated in game stats reflect that.

Nile ranger , phil airey and bradden inman have really good futures and I think the updated in game stats reflect that.

Typical newcastle fan, "All our youngsters are gonna be awesome". Lol
But seriously, they wont be that good.

Have you downloaded the very latest version?

I think so I downloaded the 5th September update. Below is the XML documents I selected whilst I were starting a new game, this is on a large database in England, Italy and Spain by the way.

10.3.2 Update by Stuw
2010_2011_kits
Cole_Ballack_trnsfer
Italy_by_EDS99
League_one_by_EDsy
Portugal_by_devillius

Do I need to have the previous updates downloaded to go with the new update?

Last edited:

I think so I downloaded the 5th September update. Below is the XML documents I selected whilst I were starting a new game, this is on a large database in England, Italy and Spain by the way.

10.3.2 Update by Stuw
2010_2011_kits
Cole_Ballack_trnsfer
Italy_by_EDS99
League_one_by_EDsy
Portugal_by_devillius

Do I need to have the previous updates downloaded to go with the new update?

Man City will be added to next update

Henshall not yet added.

Johnson is a LW, and not often at RW.

Sterling is at Liverpool in newest update.

Phil Jones does need raising.

THose NUFC players are huge prospects, and have been praised by a few managers.

You only need latest updates.

Could you possibly add Nick Powell, from Crewe to your next update Stu? Some of the top clubs are after him, including Arsenal (apparently) he's a 16 year old CM/ST (different reports..) And Ryo Myiachi, young japanese prospect who's been training with the club and i think he's signing in Jan.. Good update again Stu, nice work, really well done.

Thanks!

James Milner needs to go to Manchester city i think

Back