StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

Gai Assulin was released from Barcelona yet he's still contracted to them on the newest update. He supposedly went on trial to Manchester City but this wasn't confirmed, and I think he is still searching for a new club.

Free transfer list.

Could you possibly add Nick Powell, from Crewe to your next update Stu? Some of the top clubs are after him, including Arsenal (apparently) he's a 16 year old CM/ST (different reports..) And Ryo Myiachi, young japanese prospect who's been training with the club and i think he's signing in Jan.. Good update again Stu, nice work, really well done.

Thanks!

Yeah, will look into these players for the next one.

James Milner needs to go to Manchester city i think

I know i am not exactly perfect, but I am pretty sure I didn't miss that.

Cheers mate, :wub:

Gai Assulin was released from Barcelona yet he's still contracted to them on the newest update. He supposedly went on trial to Manchester City but this wasn't confirmed, and I think he is still searching for a new club.

Free transfer list.

Will add.

isnt gai assulin a big prospect in game? arsenal always seem to sign him but i never get pass two seasons at max

Can someone just e-mail me the files? Can't extract them for some reason... Great work StuW. Nice one.

Using Google Chrome, do have Winrar, using 32 bit (I think), but when I tried to extract file initially it wouldn't appear, and now it won't let me extract a file full stop...

Using Google Chrome, do have Winrar, using 32 bit (I think), but when I tried to extract file initially it wouldn't appear, and now it won't let me extract a file full stop...

Try using a different browser, Google Chrome isn't the best for downloads.

Thanks, will give it a try and let you know how I get on!

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Well it didn't work, can download it but can't extract it... It says there are no file to extract?

Typical newcastle fan, "All our youngsters are gonna be awesome". Lol
But seriously, they wont be that good.

You say that because he didn't made any wonderkid on Sunderland youths.

Same thing again... No files to extract... Will try and download Winrar 64bit and see if that makes a difference..

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

No, Winrar 64 bit makes no difference... Hey StuW, could you possibly upload the xml files needed up to the website?

Same thing again... No files to extract... Will try and download Winrar 64bit and see if that makes a difference..

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

No, Winrar 64 bit makes no difference... Hey StuW, could you possibly upload the xml files needed up to the website?

I will add a zip file, and try to extract with WinZIP.

I've done it! :D :D Thanks guys! Nice one StuW... Looks awesome!

It kinda did... Where do i put it because it's not showing up when I ask for the editor files on FM...?

Last edited:
Is the link in the original post the most up to date download?

Good stuff, you might want to change the date because it might confuse people a wee bit. Like me. :p

Thanks mate.

Thanks it has been great! but is anyone having any troubles registering players for the EPL in the January transfer window? I can't seem to be able to assign the players kit numbers, can't get into that page.