StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

I started a network game with a friend on the latest update and I went to Tottenham due to them being in the Champions league, already have a good squad and there's room for improvement.

I think I've found a bug with Jermain Defoe's reports though, because at the start of the season it said he was a 4 star leading star in the Premier league so I sold Robbie Keane on loan to Barcelona and Roman Pavlyuchenko to Chelsea for 6M I think. In September I checked the assistant advice to see who he recommended for my main 11 with the tactic I'm using, and it said Peter Crouch upfront alone so I checked Defoe's reports again and it said he was a 2.5 star.

http://img340.imageshack.us/f/18jermaindefoe.png/

http://img829.imageshack.us/f/18jermaindefoe2.png/

Does anyone have any idea why it's done this?

I think I've found a bug with Jermain Defoe's reports though, because at the start of the season it said he was a 4 star leading star in the Premier league so I sold Robbie Keane on loan to Barcelona and Roman Pavlyuchenko to Chelsea for 6M I think. In September I checked the assistant advice to see who he recommended for my main 11 with the tactic I'm using, and it said Peter Crouch upfront alone so I checked Defoe's reports again and it said he was a 2.5 star.

http://img340.imageshack.us/f/18jermaindefoe.png/

http://img829.imageshack.us/f/18jermaindefoe2.png/

Does anyone have any idea why it's done this?

Ratings change very often, mainly because they are not actually ratings out of 5 star the assistant purely compares each player to who he believes is the best and rates them out of 5 stars. Really wouldn't trust my assistants ratings, considering you are comparing Crouch and Defoe, two totally different players.

Last edited:
umm few problems with turkey, firstly deivid (fenerbahce) has left for flamengo.
and issiar dia has joined. secondly it says galatasaray has won the last super cup but it should say besiktas, and fenerbahce are playing in the europa league even though they came second last year in the league and should be playing champs league.

but other than that good work ^^)

http://www.goal.com/en/news/584/bra...engo-make-double-transfer-swoop-for-diogo-and

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=1506588.html

I went on your most recent update Stu, and Chris Hughton is *** man at Newcastle :S

Aaron Martin of Southampton...has his CA & PA been increased?? If it hasn't, then it must almost certainly should as he has pushed Jaidi & Seabourne out the side this season. A terrific prospect who will almost certainly go on to play in the Premiership.

Great work your doing Stu. *****'s from me.

I have finished the Romanian 1st League update.

Finally got around to starting a game on this, thanks for the update and hard work.

As for fixes; Peter Beardsley should be our reserve coach (not sure if this can be set or whether it automatically goes to assistant) and Steve Stone is his assistant, so should be at Newcastle as a coach. Also it'd be nice not to have Shola, Smith and co transfer listed from the start.

Tip to anyone using this; don't let your assistant arrange friendlies in first pre-season... He'd kindly given me friendlies around the other friendly for about 4 games in 8 days, when my players were already knackered...

Last edited:
Paul Simpson is still at Shrewsbury, when he should be at Stockport.

umm few problems with turkey, firstly deivid (fenerbahce) has left for flamengo.
and issiar dia has joined. secondly it says galatasaray has won the last super cup but it should say besiktas, and fenerbahce are playing in the europa league even though they came second last year in the league and should be playing champs league.

but other than that good work ^^)

http://www.goal.com/en/news/584/bra...engo-make-double-transfer-swoop-for-diogo-and

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=1506588.html

Turkish Superliga will be on the next update.

I went on your most recent update Stu, and Chris Hughton is *** man at Newcastle :S

Yeah, don't know why, have fixed the issue.

Aaron Martin of Southampton...has his CA & PA been increased?? If it hasn't, then it must almost certainly should as he has pushed Jaidi & Seabourne out the side this season. A terrific prospect who will almost certainly go on to play in the Premiership.

Great work your doing Stu. *****'s from me.

I don't see a great deal of English football, especially below Prem, but I will have a look;)

I have finished the Romanian 1st League update.

I love you :wub:

Finally got around to starting a game on this, thanks for the update and hard work.

As for fixes; Peter Beardsley should be our reserve coach (not sure if this can be set or whether it automatically goes to assistant) and Steve Stone is his assistant, so should be at Newcastle as a coach. Also it'd be nice not to have Shola, Smith and co transfer listed from the start.

Tip to anyone using this; don't let your assistant arrange friendlies in first pre-season... He'd kindly given me friendlies around the other friendly for about 4 games in 8 days, when my players were already knackered...

You can't set reserve coaches, but I will add S. Stone. The game automatically transfer lists those players for some reason.

Paul Simpson is still at Shrewsbury, when he should be at Stockport.

NP, will add:)

**I have given many players PA/CA upgrades, but please list the players that you believe should be upped as well.**

George Donnelly is rapid, pace should be at least 15, he is so under-rated on the game, work rate should be at least 15 also.

Jóan Símun Edmundsson should be a Newcastle player, we signed him after his trial. Not sure if he's currently playing at the club or on loan somewhere though

Jóan Símun Edmundsson should be a Newcastle player, we signed him after his trial. Not sure if he's currently playing at the club or on loan somewhere though

He was on loan at Newcastle last season, and his contract expired, and Toon got him free:)

Hey, does anyone know how to solve the problem I am facing now? Can't seem to register my new signings from January transfer window for the EPL season!

Hey, does anyone know how to solve the problem I am facing now? Can't seem to register my new signings from January transfer window for the EPL season!

Not got there yet :p Btw according to Hughton; Ben Arfa can play upfront as well as in all the M/AM positions (although I'm not sure if he can actually play MC). And did you increase Best's stats? He's a beast and making me not want to get rid of him anymore :'(

Last edited:
Can't register my squad in January plus the squad rules disappear in the second season and Mike Ashley constantly gives you money thorughout the season, I got 30 million in December off him.

So far the update seems great, and I can see a lot of hard work has obviously gone into this, but... I do have one problem. Injuries. I've started a season with Spurs and I have got Modric, Kranjcar, Van der Vaart, Lennon, Palacios and Townsend all on long term injuries. I was still doing really well in the league, so I wasn't too bothered, but then in a game against Arsenal, King, Gomes and Assou Ekotto went of injured in the first half. I'm using just the default tactics, so nothing strenuous and default training, so it;'s not to do with those. Is this a problem that everyone's facing or is it just me being unlucky?

So far the update seems great, and I can see a lot of hard work has obviously gone into this, but... I do have one problem. Injuries. I've started a season with Spurs and I have got Modric, Kranjcar, Van der Vaart, Lennon, Palacios and Townsend all on long term injuries. I was still doing really well in the league, so I wasn't too bothered, but then in a game against Arsenal, King, Gomes and Assou Ekotto went of injured in the first half. I'm using just the default tactics, so nothing strenuous and default training, so it;'s not to do with those. Is this a problem that everyone's facing or is it just me being unlucky?
Ur just unlucky, the database cant really affect injury proneness except it has been changed manually.