StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

Just completed my first season, finished 4th, made it to the league cup final and just won the FA Cup; beat Liverpool 2-1 with Ben Arfa MotM, but can't afford the £5m for him :'( He had a good season too; 36 apps, 6 goals, 8 assists, 80 fouls drawn (diver) and 7.13 avg.

As for the number of changes, I'll check for you

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

8603 + 1596 + 4 + 925 + 1956 + 2451 = 15535 changes

Btw, noticed one of the files is a 2010_2011_kits.xml, could this be interfering with my custom kits for Newcastle? I can't get them to show over the default 3D kits, despite me having changed the 3D kits the game is meant to use (it doesn't) and the image files it should use.

Thats a lot of changes...

Did the squad rules work or not?

The 2010_2011 kits file is made by Steve-Okenobi for this update, and it changes the default kit styles/colours to match this season's colours.

Minor thing, but I don't think OM should be in Ben Arfa's favoured clubs anymore :p

I have changd Benny's favoured clubs/persons, so that will be sorted for the next game.

how many database changes does this have?

I'm playing with marshall's right now and it's got 80k+ and it makes the game unstable. Without it I can run almost every single league, with it I just got a crash dump after one year with only BBVA loaded.

The best thing about this being split up, is that if you just want to run the EPL, and a few of the major transfers, you can choose to leave some of the others selected, such as the Turkish one etc.

The reason you will get a crash dump is because of the immense amount of changes on one xml/dbc file. That is one of the main reasons I split this one up, as it also causes less strain on the game as well.

Love your updates mate, will start a new game with it a think when I get my computer sorted :wub:

Here's the latest kit file Stu which now includes the complete La Liga.

The best thing about this being split up, is that if you just want to run the EPL, and a few of the major transfers, you can choose to leave some of the others selected, such as the Turkish one etc.

The reason you will get a crash dump is because of the immense amount of changes on one xml/dbc file. That is one of the main reasons I split this one up, as it also causes less strain on the game as well.

:wub:

FINAL RELEASE AVAILABLE NOW!!​

Correct as of 21 September

DOWNLOAD HERE

Please post any problems, bugs etc here, and I will finalize them as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Is that one seperated pal or not?

Yeah, I can't do it any other way...

ALSO, DONT DOWNLOAD YET< I NEED TO EDIT ONE SMALL THING

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Fixed Danish Problem, should work nicely now:)

DOWNLOAD HERE

Even in the final update it doesn't let you use certain leagues like Scottish, Norway, Brazil etc..

I had no issue at all loading files...however I had a quick look through and noticed that Juventus are in CL ( a lot of times which should not be there are actually there ) plus Della Valle at Liverpool, Drinkwater at Utd. Is it just in mine ?

what exactly did you fix? I'm in process of changing xml to DBC, which editor file needs replace, just the danish one?

you don't need to change them, the game recognises them. The Danish league was not playable.

I think I :wub: StuW even more now! Will give this a download later :)

StuW why does the Scottish league not work?

It should on the latest one, I have just loaded it myself. Have you got any other database files loaded, as the team changes of the playable divisions can make it unplayable with other updates/files.

Did you put Vidic as Manchester United primary Captain ? :)

And ill download it when i get back from College tomorrow

Did you put Vidic as Manchester United primary Captain ? :)

And ill download it when i get back from College tomorrow

No, I havent changed any captains, as you would choose that yourself.

Just din't know if like his Influence has be upped any or not thats all :S

you don't put PSG and Montpellier for Europa League :(, or can you tell me how to modify in Editor to put teams in Europa League ?
thanks