StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
Just downloaded and looks great, are there any plans to remove last seasons injuries? Cheers

Just to let you know that for Port Vale: Anthony Griffith, Marc Richards, Louis Dodds, John McCombe have signed new contracts and Sean Rigg has signed for us permanently. Will let you know some more, watch this space :)

I am going to put the finishing touches to the latest one, so I should be good to release tonight.:) I will also add the stuff Dan and luke797 want.

@6032wayne - I will try to remove injuries, but I am trying to get league setup, transfers etc right.

I can't get the European Competition entrants changed, so I will leave them for now. If anyone knows how to change them, please let me know.:) Will upload in an hour.

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Done Queresma To Beskitas?
done almost as soon as I saw the confirmation on Inters site.

Here is the latest update, as up to date as possible, up until 30 minutesa ago

*Added to main post.***

Last edited:
I can't get the European Competition entrants changed, so I will leave them for now. If anyone knows how to change them, please let me know.:) Will upload in an hour.

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

done almost as soon as I saw the confirmation on Inters site.

I fiddled around with my database and it seems that if you change a teams previous years position and add them into the registered teams page of the relevant competition you can get the right teams in the right competition. The only way I could get liverpool into the Europa league was to change them to runners up in the last FA Cup in the database.

I fiddled around with my database and it seems that if you change a teams previous years position and add them into the registered teams page of the relevant competition you can get the right teams in the right competition. The only way I could get liverpool into the Europa league was to change them to runners up in the last FA Cup in the database.

Thats a lot of messing around, going to all the countries in Europe to change league positioning. If anyone has laready done this, plaese tell me, or upload the db file.

A couple more things Stu please. Just to help :)

Stuart Tomlinson to Port Vale on a free transfer.
Joe Anyon to Lincoln on free transfer
Lewis Haldane also signed new two year deal with Port Vale.
Justin Richards signed for Port Vale on a free transfer.
Graham Turner new manager for Shrewsbury
Jeff Goulding to Cheltenham on free transfer
Daniel Jones to Sheffield Wednesday from Wolves
Alex Henshall to join Manchester City from Swindon

This was to help mate. That is all for now :)

I am going to put the finishing touches to the latest one, so I should be good to release tonight.:) I will also add the stuff Dan and luke797 want.

@6032wayne - I will try to remove injuries, but I am trying to get league setup, transfers etc right.
thanks, great job
looking forward to exeter v plymouth already:D

thanks, great job
looking forward to exeter v plymouth already:D

NP mate, it is done now anyway.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Done the loans m8?

Some of them, I have a new game, first day so I can make sure I don't miss any loans. Youth and reserve youngsters I may leave on loan, as I will be going forever otherwise.

yh youngsters are alright. players like Hart and That the ones really

Hi Stu, did you see the lower league signings I added for you ? :D xx

alright. i dunno if u done it or not but i dont think Chris Smalling should have 18 defending. Like i know him and seen him play and i think he is more of a 15

The latest update will be available on the Opening Post, rather than posting through the thread. Also will be in download section.

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

Hi Stu, did you see the lower league signings I added for you ? :D xx

Some, but the next update hopefully will be up at the weekend, so I will add to that.:)

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

alright. i dunno if u done it or not but i dont think Chris Smalling should have 18 defending. Like i know him and seen him play and i think he is more of a 15

Nope, he is lower than that, 16 I believe.

Back