StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
change the stockport county budgets please mate, we've been taken over ;)
Gary Ablett - Released
Hughie McAuley - Released
Paul Gerrard - Released
Jabo Ibehre - Loan Expired
Jemal Johnson - Loan Expired
David Perkins - Loan Expired

Michael Rose - Loan Return from Norwich
Peter Thompson - Loan Return from Linfield

(ALL AT COUNTY)

It has been a great start to the season for Newcastle on your database Stu!

Just thought I'd post a screenshot of how we are getting on. ;)

Thanks again. :)

View attachment 76974

View attachment 76975

Good stuff mate, unfortunately, I managed to start with 5 bad games, Man U home, Chelsea away, Liverpool away, Tottenham home, and then Arsenal away.:(

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

This Update Has Done Newcastle Wonders, I Let Out A Little Bit Of Wee When I Saw My Transfer Budget :)
Yeah, I haven't changed it back, as we were apparently getting around 15m, but we know know there is nothing....:S

Just wondering mate, but did you edit Notts Countys finances?

Stu I'd rather u wait till the end of the transfer window as after the World Cup many players and such sould be moving

Stu I'd rather u wait till the end of the transfer window as after the World Cup many players and such sould be moving

Don't download it then dude :S

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

I just heard about this mate, it's about 2 weeks old but thought i'd mention it incase, like me it slipped you by lol.

Roberto Soldado, Getafe ---> Valencia £8m

change the stockport county budgets please mate, we've been taken over ;)
Gary Ablett - Released
Hughie McAuley - Released
Paul Gerrard - Released
Jabo Ibehre - Loan Expired
Jemal Johnson - Loan Expired
David Perkins - Loan Expired

Michael Rose - Loan Return from Norwich
Peter Thompson - Loan Return from Linfield

(ALL AT COUNTY)

Well, Michael Rose has gone to Swindon.

Last edited:

Well its easier doing like a running update, so everything is done day by day, then I am less likely to miss something.

just downloaded.... awesome work mate, you and other people who do this painstaking editing are a credit to this website.

Have you removed the clubs that have been expunged Stu,like Farsley Celtic,Chester City etc. etc.

Especially as Chester Football Club has been made as well..

Have you removed the clubs that have been expunged Stu,like Farsley Celtic,Chester City etc. etc.

Especially as Chester Football Club has been made as well..

I will do, I changed Chester City to Chester FC, it saves time.:)

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

New Update Will be ready in an hour or so.

I will do, I changed Chester City to Chester FC, it saves time.:)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------[/COLOR]

New Update Will be ready in an hour or so.

If you give me 20 mins mate, i'm just putting some finishing touches to some more kits and then i'll upload here so you can merge before you upload ;)

New vesrion uploaded, correct as of 7pm today

DOWNLOAD HERE

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

If you give me 20 mins mate, i'm just putting some finishing touches to some more kits and then i'll upload here so you can merge before you upload ;)

If you upload sson, I will re-upload new file :D

Back