StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
have you changed it so radoslaw majewski is now a nottingham forest player ?

he was on a season long loan last season but has now signed for nottingham forest

Just so you know Stu, Chucho didn't sign for Birmingham..

Last edited:
Here's the kits i've done so far mate,
Man Utd
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Everton
Newcastle
Inter Milan
Arsenal
Wolves
Liverpool

Last edited:
Just downloaded your latest one and am currently playing with the mighty Toon Army!

Top stuff as always Stu. :D

what happens with the board expectations ?

Say Leeds United on the normal game, the board wanted promotion. Now in your update they would have done. Does the board expectations change for teams for the new update ?

With Steam. What folder do I extract too? Thanks in advance.

Sports Interactive > FM10 > Editor Data. :D

Sorry to be thick. I'm a proper newbie. But fm10>editor_data doesn't appear to work on Steam.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sorry to be thick. I'm a proper newbie. But fm10>editor_data doesn't appear to work on Steam.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Go to steam in program files, apps, FM10, I think the editor data is in there. I don't have Steam, so I can't be sure.

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

what happens with the board expectations ?

Say Leeds United on the normal game, the board wanted promotion. Now in your update they would have done. Does the board expectations change for teams for the new update ?

Board expectations change with the division.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Just downloaded your latest one and am currently playing with the mighty Toon Army!

Top stuff as always Stu. :D

Good stuff, they should be decent on there, I think I put something like 7m in transfers, that was before we found out the terrible news that we are skint....

And as always, very good comments my man :D

ive done it

when i start a new game, there is the bit that says edit data files, 1 enabled and so do i click change?

This Update Has Done Newcastle Wonders, I Let Out A Little Bit Of Wee When I Saw My Transfer Budget :)

Back