• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
will u do better budgets for like millwall next one

No Justin Richards for Port Vale :'(

link do not work!

great, thx

Last edited:
It all boils down to personal preference, I would rather the game went un-touched and avoid annoyances. Eg - I might edit Bobby Zamora and give him 16/17 finishing after a very productive season, This could lead to the player moving to Man Utd, Man City or Chelsea for example and becoming an England regular. I think that would ruin the realistic approach of the game. Others may also disagree leaving you with a very unpopular update.

You also find cases where users (Won't name them) add fake players into the game, sigh.

FM stats are decided over a period of three season's ? I think. I prefer to leave ability changes to those who make the game, Like I say it's personal preference.
good point but if people are looking for a realistic database of 2010/2011 then ca/pa i think is needed....Zamora had a tremendous season and deserves the figures in the games as in real life another stephen davies i think thats his name from fulham scoring for fun in the ufea league and deserves to increase in finishing and composure at least. I think FM11 will change alot with ca/pa anyway big example James Milner in fm he's no way near as good in real life so why not do it in this database..but as you said its personal prefrence...just wanted to get my point across;)

good point but if people are looking for a realistic database of 2010/2011 then ca/pa i think is needed....Zamora had a tremendous season and deserves the figures in the games as in real life another stephen davies i think thats his name from fulham scoring for fun in the ufea league and deserves to increase in finishing and composure at least. I think FM11 will change alot with ca/pa anyway big example James Milner in fm he's no way near as good in real life so why not do it in this database..but as you said its personal prefrence...just wanted to get my point across;)

Amazing as Stu is, he's not superman ;) lol

That's a **** of alot of data to be entered, don't forget Stu is doing this out of the goodness of his heart, the FM boys are getting paid.

Stu has already taken on a huge task to make a realistic database, and just the team movement data alone is phenomenal (promotions and relegations for every country). I think he can get away without editing ca/pa, but Stu mate if you do have a go at ca/pa, good luck buddy you know you've got my backing ^^)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Just wondering buddy, will you be editing the competition holders, or would you like me to add them to the kits db?

That's a **** of alot of data to be entered, don't forget Stu is doing this out of the goodness of his heart, the FM boys are getting paid.

Stu has already taken on a huge task to make a realistic database, and just the team movement data alone is phenomenal (promotions and relegations for every country). I think he can get away without editing ca/pa, but Stu mate if you do have a go at ca/pa, good luck buddy you know you've got my backing ^^)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Just wondering buddy, will you be editing the competition holders, or would you like me to add them to the kits db?
ye great point didnt tink like that cheers stu for tryin this

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

I have done some of them, I will check the ones I have done. I am also trying to fix the poor colours for English Leagues, the bar at the top being all white etc.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:45 PM ----------

New release info -

-Corrected many European club cup entrants to reflect last season positions.
-Corrected many competition winners to reflect last season.
-Transfers correct as of release date.
-Some budgets changed
-Reputation edited of promoted/relegated clubs.

Released tomorrow night.

Stu, Will you be editing the Scottish League's on this update?

Why is Benayoun at Chelsea. It has not happened yet

Why is Benayoun at Chelsea. It has not happened yet

It's not confirmed, but will be confirmed on July 1st when window opens.

New update in around 20 mins.

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

New Update available!!! Download HERE.

Quick info -

Scotland relegation/promotion update down to div 3
Transfers updated
Many League and Cup Winners updated.
Champions League & Europa League entrants edited.

Did you add those details about lower league I gave you, cos they werent on the previous update

Back