SUBLIMITY (433) With a Shev an yea CR in the centre

Yes I'm a dane - I lived in Australia but are back in Denmark now :) - but as things go I should have moved to Wales lol

Yeah their football is better at the moment, but our danish weather, seems to a bit too UKish for my taste :D

A laptop and TDF and FM works perfect toghether :p

Yeah their football is better at the moment, but our danish weather, seems to a bit too UKish for my taste :D

A laptop and TDF and FM works perfect toghether :p

and a couch to get a few narcoleptic attacks lol

Ok I'm gonna grab some sleep - test will continue when I wake up later

League table so far
8hxAdGN.jpg

Goal conceeded was with another tactic - the hint I can give you which is of outmost importance - Get condition higher like 93+ - Their are several ways of doing that - which we will discuss when I wake up - but till then I want you to try and regain as much condition you can after each game especially before a champions league match where the opponent is a capable team - I mean it guys one of the main keys is condition - Cheers

Mate :) What tactics did you use (results Barcelona) ? 9 matches 44 goal 1 concede

Sublimity with a shev or Sublimity structured

Last edited:
Mate :) What tactics did you use (results Barcelona) ?

Sublimity with a shev or Sublimity structured

Sublimity with a shev mate - but the other one is very strong too

The thing I didn't mention was - micro management is very important in order to regain lost condition of the players - if you don't do it - don't expect huge results - ofcourse morale is important as well, but the number one for me is condition. You can gain condition in several ways either a low or very low intensity in training or individual resting of the players or rotation of the players - I prefer individual resting of the players so the toughest and most tedious way will probably give you the best results.

Cheers you all :)

So thinking of starting a new save with hmm a team in premier league, don't know which one to choose, I will choose randomly and see how it goes with this tactic.

View attachment 1063557

I ACTUALLY DID IT, I WON THE COC WITH NOTTINGHAM, TRYNA TAKE OVER EUROPE NEXT SEASON XD

How did you go in the league? - absolutely amazing you won the capital 1 cup with media predicted 10th in the english championship (2nd division England) - Now that's how to have a fun save and also the reason why I feel convinced that Sublimity the original from the 1st page - the opening post is better than the two I recently published.

Its gonna be exciting to follow - you should continue with the original Sublimity - cheers mate

How did you go in the league? - absolutely amazing you won the capital 1 cup with media predicted 10th in the english championship (2nd division England) - Now that's how to have a fun save and also the reason why I feel convinced that Sublimity the original from the 1st page - the opening post is better than the two I recently published.

Its gonna be exciting to follow - you should continue with the original Sublimity - cheers mate

View attachment 141016

Well see for yourself, still 14 games to go, but if this adds up in 5 games I will already be champions! ^^

hi jesaustralia

did you use any OI?

cheers