Is it 433 or it's other formation?

its a 433, but a little different but with the same concept of Sublimity - need to test it alot more though - just drew Dinamo Kiev I'm not happy with that - could be a fluke though

I just want to share result from my second season with Real Madrid, it's much more impressive than the first one. Bunch of records were broken:

p.s some of them happened two-three matches before end of the champions league and league bbva.

View attachment 141654View attachment 141653View attachment 141652View attachment 141651View attachment 141650View attachment 141649

This is the final table:
View attachment 141648

And some now the goalscorers and assists' tables:
View attachment 141647

View attachment 141646

Here i wanted to show how my both DR (Hoffman & Pokorny) and DL (Yuri) are performing during the season:
View attachment 141645

I can't hide my delight from seeing Ronaldo /36 years old/ scoring like that and of course Dybala!
View attachment 141644View attachment 141643

Maybe there is no cups left to be won, except World Championship in December and two Supercups.
View attachment 141642

Last edited:
I just want to share result from my second season with Real Madrid, it's much more impressive than the first one. Bunch of records were broken:

p.s some of them happened two-three matches before end of the champions league and league bbva.

View attachment 1062793View attachment 1062794View attachment 1062795View attachment 1062796View attachment 1062797View attachment 1062798

This is the final table:
View attachment 1062799

And some now the goalscorers and assists' tables:
View attachment 1062800

View attachment 1062801

Here i wanted to show how my both DR (Hoffman & Pokorny) and DL (Yuri) are performing during the season:
View attachment 1062802

I can't hide my delight from seeing Ronaldo /36 years old/ scoring like that and of course Dybala!
View attachment 1062803View attachment 1062804

Maybe there is no cups left to be won, except World Championship in December and two Supercups.
View attachment 1062805

Impressive!!! - it tells me that the centre striker don't need alot of pace as my first assumption also was - When that is said Finishing composure anticipation offball looks like king - ofcause other attributes does have an impact - I just mention the first ones becourse you would be able to snap up a good striker very easily for the centre and sometimes cheap too.

Nice records - I think you could actually do even better - my tweak is still very promising 4 apps 4 wins GD 20-1 with ingame Barcelona - Goal is 38/38 - cheers mate

Jes, i would like to say that one of the important players in that tactic is the center midfielder - Advanced Playmaker. I have there Odegaard, which i transformed from AMC to MC.

View attachment 141641

He supplies all the ball forward and with attributes like Vision, Composure, Passing, First Touch, Decisions, he just control the midfield.

Jes, i would like to say that one of the important players in that tactic is the center midfielder - Advanced Playmaker. I have there Odegaard, which i transformed from AMC to MC.

View attachment 1062806

He supplies all the ball forward and with attributes like Vision, Composure, Passing, First Touch, Decisions, he just control the midfield.

Yes that's right and I also have to say I'm very happy with the outcome of Sublimity which was created in take one - The tweak I'm doing now is more of a Take two and I can't honestly tell you guys if its better or not, all I can say is in the league GD is 30-1 6 wins 6 played, the 1 goal conceeded was using a different tactic in the 1st match, but the 2-2 against Kiev I'm not happy with - other than that its tremendously promising - remember i'm using ingame players 1st year - Regents would smash it to pieces lol - cheers

Well Gent is not a really good team compared to Barcelona so - that happens :)

lfpWChp.jpg

Ok I'm gonna grab some sleep - test will continue when I wake up later

League table so far
8hxAdGN.jpg

Goal conceeded was with another tactic - the hint I can give you which is of outmost importance - Get condition higher like 93+ - Their are several ways of doing that - which we will discuss when I wake up - but till then I want you to try and regain as much condition you can after each game especially before a champions league match where the opponent is a capable team - I mean it guys one of the main keys is condition - Cheers

League table so far
8hxAdGN.jpg

Goal conceeded was with another tactic - the hint I can give you which is of outmost importance - Get condition higher like 93+ - Their are several ways of doing that - which we will discuss when I wake up - but till then I want you to try and regain as much condition you can after each game especially before a champions league match where the opponent is a capable team - I mean it guys one of the main keys is condition - Cheers

jesus thank you for your work
after you for what your tactic that marks the most goals?
defense can not matter to me

League table so far
8hxAdGN.jpg

Amazing result mate :) Is this the same tactics? When you share your tactics?

Here's the latest from the greatest :D
10 men for 58 minutes with the unreleased tweak

9NKcYYU.jpg

I guess it's a 160-180 PA players needed for this tweak as original requires. This tactic looks amazing so far, i would like to try it if you're sharing it soon. I'm starting my last season with Real Madrid and looking for another top team adventure.

Here's the latest from the greatest :D
10 men for 58 minutes with the unreleased tweak

9NKcYYU.jpg

I guess it's a 160-180 PA players needed for this tweak as original requires. This tactic looks amazing so far, i would like to try it if you're sharing it soon. I'm starting my last season with Real Madrid and looking for another top team adventure.

Yes its for ca 170+ I would say if you play at a high level - but if you are the best team in a low league with low CA it should naturally work as well - the main requirement is that you are playing with the best players usually.

I'm not ready to share it yet - but I reckon I will within a few days - I need to test a few things that will make me confirm that this is the one that you guys will have joy with - I'm trying to make sure that this one doesn't conceede while scoring lots currently I am on a 14 played 14 wins 13 matches with this tactic and zero conceedes in the league 1 conceede using another tactic.

I will let you know when I'm ready

Cheers

ps can you try a oi for me using sublimity original?

position oi - all players tight mark :)

I would say when i tick all players to be tight marked i'm conceding a lot more goals. I played like 7 matches with tight marking and the same 7 matches without tight marking. When i'm marking the opposite players i score a lot again, but i concede more. For 7 matches i had 3 loses 1 draw and 3 wins, when i had 7 games without marking - 6 wins and 1 draw.

I did a test during my second season with Real Madrid, i left my assistant to make the OI. My team was performing much more better, even if i don't use OIs. What my assistant was doing is - tick opposite midfielders - weaker foot and hard tackling to the central midfielders. I think i saw closing down to the opposite STs was set from time to time by him.