You do not have to use OI, but in the OP there are OI's that you can use, I use them, and it already delivered me the COC, and almost champions of the Championship

thanks

So you use in every match the OIs in the OP?

cheers

EDIT: Thank you guys - for solving the question cheers

Last edited:
what tactic do you use mate?
What media prediction on Westham?

Normal version in OP.

Predicted to finish 11th - not made any transfers because of the team starting with just 250k pounds lol, the team lacks good strikers.. so therefore am looking to sell some players and buy some quality strikers in Jan maybe.

Last edited:
View attachment 140784
after I had problems with my PC yesterday I was forced to start on. so I opted for one city will just hear about what you think about the plays I selected on the different places

View attachment 1063852View attachment 1063853View attachment 1063854View attachment 1063855View attachment 1063856View attachment 1063857View attachment 1063858View attachment 1063859

Soo, i just finished my first season with Nottingham, and this tactic has been really amazing.

Got takenover during the process, and given a great transferbudget, so I signed a few players already and hoping to get Continental qualification next season, and hoping to throw big eyes in the Europa League!

hi

which tactic and OIs?

cheers

Why is it so hard to read the comments and the OP, everything is explained in the OP, even for the other tweaks of this tactic, later on in the comments everything is explained...