I would say when i tick all players to be tight marked i'm conceding a lot more goals. I played like 7 matches with tight marking and the same 7 matches without tight marking. When i'm marking the opposite players i score a lot again, but i concede more. For 7 matches i had 3 loses 1 draw and 3 wins, when i had 7 games without marking - 6 wins and 1 draw.

I did a test during my second season with Real Madrid, i left my assistant to make the OI. My team was performing much more better, even if i don't use OIs. What my assistant was doing is - tick opposite midfielders - weaker foot and hard tackling to the central midfielders. I think i saw closing down to the opposite STs was set from time to time by him.

In general I would recommend no OI's - However some tactics due to the formation could improve it overall - you ofcourse also have to fact in the quality of the players, but thanks for trying it though - Sublimity I recommend no OI's as the better option.

The tweak their will be a tiny formation change and maybe the reason why the stupid setting - tight mark all positions seems to work. I will explain when I release.

Cheers pal

View attachment 1063239View attachment 1063240View attachment 1063241View attachment 1063244

I really love this tactic, trying to return to glory with Nottingham Forrest, and so far so good ^^

This is a very strong 433 and if I wasn't the creator of it I would have said the same thing - I don't think this very formation can be improved any further - and it is a take one - a hole in one :D - However i think its better suited for a top team more than underdog teams - thats the reason why I ask the questions below

Glad you like it mate - which Sublimity do you use (sorry if i have asked that before) ?
What media prediction do Nottingham Forrest have?
So you think your players are better than anyone else in the league?

If their is anything you can tell me that you do that I don't do please tell me - like using other OI's - training etc etc - for me its useful information.

Cheers mate

This is a very strong 433 and if I wasn't the creator of it I would have said the same thing - I don't think this very formation can be improved any further - and it is a take one - a hole in one :D - However i think its better suited for a top team more than underdog teams - thats the reason why I ask the questions below

Glad you like it mate - which Sublimity do you use (sorry if i have asked that before) ?
What media prediction do Nottingham Forrest have?
So you think your players are better than anyone else in the league?

If their is anything you can tell me that you do that I don't do please tell me - like using other OI's - training etc etc - for me its useful information.

Cheers mate

For Nottingham I'm using the normal Sublimity!!

Media Prediciton of 10th for Nottingham Forrest!

I'm not doing anything different, I am just doing the OI's in the OP and the training schedule in the OP, I even used your individual training scheme, you said a few pages back in this, and so far it works like an aboslute beauty!!!!!

For Nottingham I'm using the normal Sublimity!!

Media Prediciton of 10th for Nottingham Forrest!

I'm not doing anything different, I am just doing the OI's in the OP and the training schedule in the OP, I even used your individual training scheme, you said a few pages back in this, and so far it works like an aboslute beauty!!!!!

Wow very nice!!!

OI's as I know it is none, but I might have suggested an alternative - why I'm saying wow is I didn't expect a media predicted 10th team would be able to do good and based on your results they are doing really good - that to me is the biggest surprise yet and makes me very happy to hear this - it actually might even mean you can succeed with even lower predicted teams - FANTASTIC!!!

Jeffers - Cheers for you - no wait cheers for you all :)

Wow very nice!!!

OI's as I know it is none, but I might have suggested an alternative - why I'm saying wow is I didn't expect a media predicted 10th team would be able to do good and based on your results they are doing really good - that to me is the biggest surprise yet and makes me very happy to hear this - it actually might even mean you can succeed with even lower predicted teams - FANTASTIC!!!

Jeffers - Cheers for you - no wait cheers for you all :)

I tried it, just for the trying, I never thought this would be doing so amazing for me, even with a team with a low media prediction, I really love your tactic, and I would surely recommend this to everyone who is here on this page, do not look for high recommended clubs, try and think out of the box, do not use big clubs, try it with the lower leagues and let us know if you succeed or not, I am very satisfied with this tactic, and I hope for FM 17 you will do the same with a 433 tactic, because so far man, this and the 16.3 4-2-3-1 bij GobluthJD are the best I ever used! :D

I tried it, just for the trying, I never thought this would be doing so amazing for me, even with a team with a low media prediction, I really love your tactic, and I would surely recommend this to everyone who is here on this page, do not look for high recommended clubs, try and think out of the box, do not use big clubs, try it with the lower leagues and let us know if you succeed or not, I am very satisfied with this tactic, and I hope for FM 17 you will do the same with a 433 tactic, because so far man, this and the 16.3 4-2-3-1 bij GobluthJD are the best I ever used! :D

Well that would probably be my first tactic I would attempt to create - I love 3 strikers and I love insane wingbacks with 20 stamina workrate acceleration and pace - going up and down like old school CAFU or Roberto Carlos - sounds like something I would beg my X-wife to do lol

When I'm feeling more fresh and I have rested a bit I might give it an attempt with a lower prediction team - Not Weston they are to low I'm sure - but to push the limits in a league with 24 teams I think 16/17 predicted could succeed - but your results are like top team results I'm seeing - so maybe in higher leagues it will be easier to succeed with very low teams - I don't know but it could be a possibility.

But now I will still focus on the tweak though it might be that the way Sublimity are cannot be improved.

Cheers mate

I would say when i tick all players to be tight marked i'm conceding a lot more goals. I played like 7 matches with tight marking and the same 7 matches without tight marking. When i'm marking the opposite players i score a lot again, but i concede more. For 7 matches i had 3 loses 1 draw and 3 wins, when i had 7 games without marking - 6 wins and 1 draw.

I did a test during my second season with Real Madrid, i left my assistant to make the OI. My team was performing much more better, even if i don't use OIs. What my assistant was doing is - tick opposite midfielders - weaker foot and hard tackling to the central midfielders. I think i saw closing down to the opposite STs was set from time to time by him.

Now I have tried this myself with Sublimity original and I agree its not a good option - I actually think its a really bad - but the tweak seems to work with it though and I also understand why - its set up differently in the player instructions so, but you'll have to see for yourself when I release it.

Cheers mate

I wanted to share this result because of the Show, Entertainment and for some fun haha
View attachment 1063378
Haha its just that MSN are aliens :D,sometimes when i play against them i start cursing like oh god no thats a God Suarez and his son Jesus Messi,and on top of that there is Neymar just to make me even more salty :D
Gonna plug it in my ARS save and see how it goes :D

Looking forward to a mammoth session on this 2mrw and complete my United save

Its not a mommoth session mate - its an alternative to what already is - Sublimity the one on the frist page - I'm not releasing it unless I feel its worth your time and right now I'm not completely satisfied.

Cheers mate

Ok guys now I will release....

Disclaimer first - Sublimity on the 1st page is the best tactic in this thread and can most likely not improve - The guy that played with Nottingham Forrest certainly proved that - Smashing it in the Championship having a media prediction of 10.

I'm not gonna explain anything - you can check the opening page for information for what you need to know - so if theirs questions of general character - training oi's etc etc I will not be answering those.

SUBLIMITY WITH A SHEV

Y9z3eMe.jpg

This is the one you have seen results from - I never became 100% certain that this one would be the best thing you have ever seen - it never lost but the way I estimate tactics are how the opponents do against you and not the other way around - I know it did really good not conceeding at all but I was testing several OI combination and now I can't get bother with this anymore.

I will suggest you try it without OI's or with tight marking on all players - I think though that tight marking all players will hurt the amount of goals you score - but your defensive record should improve - Not totally sure about that assumption.

The difference between Sublimity and Sublimity with a shev is - I use the 3 midfielders from Shevchenko 2.0 - but its still much different than Shevchenko 2.0

SUBLIMITY STRUCTURED

bZ3QSrG.jpg

I post this one becourse it also showed lot of potential - especially the centre striker enjoyed this one alot scoring alot of goals - but this one were also most prone to conceeding and I guess its a work in progress really - theirs not much I really would like to say about this one, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try it out.

So two no guarantee versions that you can test to see how you go - for now this is it with this type of formation unless I stumple upon something - I would be really happy if you could share you results with me and everyone else - this is what really makes a thread :)

I appreciate you guys who follows this and to those who don't - your mama is calling you :D

Your the best guys - Cheers

Last edited:
I'll try with real madrid with the newest summer update

I see the game.
So far, I will use the new you have put up. CR is the wild-