SUBLIMITY (433) by Jesaustralia

tried this tactic with juventus and it's insane. anyone tried draxler as a f9 yet?

@Jesaustralia Thank you so much!! My 2 goals I have for every FM is to have an Invincible season and win the CL both with Benfica! I have tried so many tactics and could never succeed but with Sublimity I finally managed an Invinicble season and reached semis of CL in first season of using tactic!!

View attachment 1063795

View attachment 1063796

View attachment 1063797

View attachment 1063798

@Jesaustralia Following up the great invincible season with Benfica, I won EURO 2024 with Portugal!!!

View attachment 140583

View attachment 140582

View attachment 140580

View attachment 140579

View attachment 140578

@Jesaustralia Thank you so much!! My 2 goals I have for every FM is to have an Invincible season and win the CL both with Benfica! I have tried so many tactics and could never succeed but with Sublimity I finally managed an Invinicble season and reached semis of CL in first season of using tactic!!

View attachment 1063795

View attachment 1063796

View attachment 1063797

View attachment 1063798

Its an honor to read posts and updates like this - and this is the very reason why I publish my ideas to you guys becourse for me these fm games shall be about beautiful play and great results in the process - it makes me even more happy that Sublimity from the 1st page is a take one - an idea of my mind that came to life - a new born child you could say almost :) - born in its own perfection :) - never had to be changed (Diaper time) :D

A perfect season isn't impossible to get at all - infact it surprises me that people in other threads can mention Diablo alerts while losing matches - that really blows my mind - for me a Diablo alert is closer to what's happening in this thread or my other thread for top teams but still I feel its not really happening anywhere - the diablo alert I mean. However losing matches is definitely not a diablo alert.

Nomatter what alot of people have already had great success with Sublimity and that's plenty pleasure for me to watch - looking at your league table I'm sure if you keep at it the 34/34 will arrive which would be clean & perfect :)

About the CH League would be a matter of keep trying to improve the team and in time the glory of that title will be yours.

Appreciate your super update - its nice to see efforts like this - and that sort of thing motivates me to continue creating & releasing - its all very fulfilling.

Cheers mate!!

Last edited:
View attachment 1063852View attachment 1063853View attachment 1063854View attachment 1063855View attachment 1063856View attachment 1063857View attachment 1063858View attachment 1063859

Soo, i just finished my first season with Nottingham, and this tactic has been really amazing.

Got takenover during the process, and given a great transferbudget, so I signed a few players already and hoping to get Continental qualification next season, and hoping to throw big eyes in the Europa League!

That's absolutely wonderful another great update by you - When I am feeling it - I might put this to the opening post - including other peoples experiences. 10th predicted and superior in the Championship wow!! - keep me updated mate this is really really good.

View attachment 1063862

Original version of Sublimity is making Real Madrid unbeatable!

Another one with a perfect season incredible

tried this tactic with juventus and it's insane. anyone tried draxler as a f9 yet?

False 9's
Draxler retrained would be fantastic I reckon - So would a player like A.Zivkovic - I know for a fact he would cause I've had Zivko in one of my saves and he performed at a very high level.

Guys I read all your posts and I apoligize if I don't get to answer them all - when that is said its good that you help each other if I'm not replying - I'm really happy to see that - remember you guys are the ones that keeps me releasing but you are also keeping my threads alive and I appreciate it so much - so thank you all

Cheers to all of you :)

@Jesaustralia Following up the great invincible season with Benfica, I won EURO 2024 with Portugal!!!

View attachment 1064061

View attachment 1064062

View attachment 1064064

View attachment 1064065

View attachment 1064066

Holy Jesus mother of god - yes I know I said it wrong - but it sounds so fun

That is Jeeeezz/Geeeez incredible - nothing more exciting than success in international football, but I think I can reveal you changed something - you told me on skype lollol

So to all of you guys I will be having a potential tweak update that Mantorras77 suggested with success to me - But before that happens I will say its not something I totally blindly approve becourse I haven't tested it with an ingame team from the beginning of the game. I am however using it with my Half Regent Barcelona team - my private save that I normally don't do tests with and its doing really well. I need to try it with lesser quality.

I'll let you know in a few days :)

Mantorras thanks for the update - keep us posted mate and keep tweaking :)

Cheers matey

That is Jeeeezz/Geeeez incredible - nothing more exciting than success in international football, but I think I can reveal you changed something - you told me on skype lollol

So to all of you guys I will be having a potential tweak update that Mantorras77 suggested with success to me - But before that happens I will say its not something I totally blindly approve becourse I haven't tested it with an ingame team from the beginning of the game. I am however using it with my Half Regent Barcelona team - my private save that I normally don't do tests with and its doing really well. I need to try it with lesser quality.

Cheers matey[/QUOTE

jesaustralia

can you upload that tweak i want to try it on SCP

cheers

Cheers matey[/QUOTE

jesaustralia

can you upload that tweak i want to try it on SCP

cheers

I'm not ready to do that yet mate - play with the original its very good - the tweak is one thing and it alters Sublimity for better or worse I don't know yet - so I will wait with the release and recommend you to go to the opening post and try Sublimity from there.

Cheers

I'm trying several things to see if I can push out a genius setting lol - However knowing the original version from the 1st page and then trying to compare that with tweaks - it really hurts my head to compare that, but I keep trying - and I will release the tweak of Mantorras nomatter what - just for you to try it out - but I still can't stress enough about the original version - the quality it brings to the table - 1st page mates

Cheers

Update...

I'm testing the tweak by Mantorras77 with ingame Barca and its going very well so far, but needs to see more before I release it are you guys trying some of the tweaks a few pages back or are you still on Sublimity from the 1st page?

Cheers

I switch from the original version to Sheva version, i will update later when i finish work. Last 30 games i played with Sublimity with Shefa and reached 90 games unbeatable, scoring a lot more and conceding a little bit more than the original version.

Update...

I'm testing the tweak by Mantorras77 with ingame Barca and its going very well so far, but needs to see more before I release it are you guys trying some of the tweaks a few pages back or are you still on Sublimity from the 1st page?

Cheers

UPDATE:

Switched to Sublimity with Shav and here is my schedule for the last games. As i said i'm scoring a lot, but if i compare it to my last season's performance when my defense was strongest.. i can say i concede a little bit more.

p.s all defenders are not changed. I didn't make any transfers last 12-15 months, i'm still trying to develop the youngsters i have!
View attachment 140276

Sublimity tactic is pretty impressive to me for a top team play, no matter which tweak i use (i've never tryed Underdog version, sorry). This is my last record i broke:

View attachment 140273

...and i've never load my save again if i lost or draw the match, i prefer to delete my save driven by my anger (because somebody can say this is impossible).

Again and again i'm the best team, not only in Spain. I was the best in Italy with Juventus and in England with Arsenal, great football style is shown from my players using the tactic. Great job Jes, first time i fully enjoy playing with tactic and just for a minute is not getting me boring at all.
View attachment 140275

I'm waiting end of the season, i want to show how my strikers perform! Suprise :)

Last edited:
so my pc just crashed and deleted all my save files... so i thought i make another juventus save. and wow morata rashford are insane dybale still trying to fit in but rashford as a f9 it's insane 12 goals in 8 matches.

Try Dybala and Rashofrd as F9, Morata - AF and wait, Dybala needs just one season...

so my pc just crashed and deleted all my save files... so i thought i make another juventus save. and wow morata rashford are insane dybale still trying to fit in but rashford as a f9 it's insane 12 goals in 8 matches.

i am using dybala and rashford as a f9 training till they know it 100% and morata at AF is so good. I hope that dybala gets a good turn only giving assists and scored 0

Train all your strikers like complete forwards, it's better solution.

i am using dybala and rashford as a f9 training till they know it 100% and morata at AF is so good. I hope that dybala gets a good turn only giving assists and scored 0

Sooo, my second season has already started with Nottingham, got takenover and given an amazing transferbudget, so i took credit for thath and bought amazing players, what resulted in these results.
View attachment 1064444 View attachment 1064445

After these games I thought, you know what lets try the more risk version, so I used it for the last 2 games, and this actually happenend,
View attachment 140250

Now i dont know wich one to use anymore hahaa, Jesausaustralia thank you so much for this tactic, this is literally one of the best I ever used, and i do not think i will never use any other tactic with this version of FM

Cheers mate!

Finished my third season with Real Madrid and i just resigned in search of new challenge:
View attachment 140245

Still amused how Cristiano is performing at the age of 37:
View attachment 140244

And these are my other two strikers:
View attachment 140243

there is no other player like Dybala!
View attachment 140242

Started the season with original version of Sublimity and since december i was playing with Sublimity with Shev, smashing all teams on my way. Great tactic Jes!

After 110 games unbeaten i think i'm moving to Bayern, let's see how tactic is performing in Germany.
View attachment 140241

Last edited:
but dybala already has CF 100% and f9 at 80. And isn't it better to train in the right role what he is playing in?

I want to try this at another club, give me suggestion for clubs, I prefer not to use topclubs, maybe fallen clubs from the past!

The list is huge on that one mate Preston Leeds Zaragoza,Blackburn,Parma,Strasbourgh in third French if i remember clear,used to be stable in league,even played in Europe not sure if Europe League or UCL,i could literally go until tomorrow :D

Back