SUBLIMITY (433) by Jesaustralia

I have been busy doing photoshop and making my skin perfect lol.. So West Ham save I have finished 4th which isn't bad I think for a team predicted 11th and just made couple signings, Zivkovic and Barbosa.

I have been busy doing photoshop and making my skin perfect lol.. So West Ham save I have finished 4th which isn't bad I think for a team predicted 11th and just made couple signings, Zivkovic and Barbosa.

good job mate, i would say anything above your media perdiction is great

So cool with all these updates guys - I very much appreciate it - so thank you - to you all.
Now Is their anyone who wanna try the Mantorras77 tweak - I haven't had time to give you much information on it, but if you go a few pages back you'll see Benfica with a perfect season and Portugal as European Champions Mantorras77 saves.

Reply to this post to let me know if you want it - Cheers guys

So cool with all these updates guys - I very much appreciate it - so thank you - to you all.
Now Is their anyone who wanna try the Mantorras77 tweak - I haven't had time to give you much information on it, but if you go a few pages back you'll see Benfica with a perfect season and Portugal as European Champions Mantorras77 saves.

yes, i want to try it

cheers

share please

SUBLIMITY Mantorras77 - 1st Touch - DOWNLOAD

I don't know how much this tweak alters Sublimity - I just know that Mantorras77 had a perfect season without loses playing as Benfica (SLB) and he won the European Championship with Portugal - all this you can see a few pages back.

So if you expect a tweak that's better than Sublimity the original from the 1st page - don't bother I think that version is the best 433 for fm16 by miles - results prove it by different people.

However this version does try and eliminate balls over the top - so its not like something insignificant has been released.

Don't ask me questions about how to train - what oi's to use - infact I'm not answering questions - but feel free to help each other - like you previously did - I loved it.

In this one its crucial that you don't use OI's - their you have it!! - the 433 is the same formation as the one on the front page so no new image needed.

Now this should come very easy for you - I need to see how it goes - so does others who wants to try it - so please share your experience with everyone - take some screenshots - tell us what you think - maybe what you see in the match engine or you get to many cards whatever whatever - just help me keep my thread alive - I can't do it by myself - I would be ok with people ignoring my threads if my creations were actual ****!!!!! - But somehow I don't think it is :) - I think I can point to a few places where you will find such a thing, but I rather wanna make you aware of my other thread which I'm still using and potentially still releasing tactics in that - so from time to time atleast you should check that one out - Top Teams Out Of The Closet - Thread Here

Guys I'm a boring man you know it - so I use very boring fonts :D

Enjoy guys - Cheers

look at this **** moderators :(

8Xw9gXz.jpg

Jes it is not the first time lol this happened thousand times.. overall Vbulletin forum are buggy, way to go for IPB forums only if this forum could go for that one.

Jes it is not the first time lol this happened thousand times.. overall Vbulletin forum are buggy, way to go for IPB forums only if this forum could go for that one.

So multiple threads by 2 different user accounts advertising websites in the title is not spam - but a bug in the code?

To be honest Wii I have never seen it before - so I automatically see that as spam - for me the red alert is the advertising of different websites in the title - I know of certain primitive software programs from the underground marketing world uses such simular methods to advertise

So multiple threads by 2 different user accounts advertising websites in the title is not spam - but a bug in the code?

To be honest Wii I have never seen it before - so I automatically see that as spam - for me the red alert is the advertising of different websites in the title - I know of certain primitive software programs from the underground marketing world uses such simular methods to advertise

I have been here since 2009, I have seen it many times, it's spam for certain but the thing is IPB is overall better than vBulletin.. all the vBulletin forums I have seen, there spammers, I still haven't seen one in sites using IPB forums.

Last edited:
The spam is gone HAIL MARRY!!! - Heres my ten hail marrys - x10 Hail Marry - I imagine everyone is doing the same - ok I'm silly, but also happy that the painful spamming went away - So spambot go hail marry yourself

So guys if you missed it - here's the post I did just before the spam began - Before Spam Post Here

Have a good day people and Moderator bless you mate :)

In last 3 seasons, Bayern finished on 2nd, 3rd and 4th place, then i was appointed like manager in Munchen. Again i sold most of the top players and bought youngsters, then started first 5-10 games to play with Sublimity with Shefa and switched to Sublimity tweak Mantoras77. Here is my mid-season table:
View attachment 139810

In last 3 seasons, Bayern finished on 2nd, 3rd and 4th place, then i was appointed like manager in Munchen. Again i sold most of the top players and bought youngsters, then started first 5-10 games to play with Sublimity with Shefa and switched to Sublimity tweak Mantoras77. Here is my mid-season table:
View attachment 1064933

so which tactic do you think is overal the best?

I can say that Sublimity (original) and Sublimity with Sheva show equal results or very close so far. I'm testing right now the latest tweak by Mantorass77. Playing with Arsenal, Juventus and Real Madrid both tactics had amazing and sometimes monstrous results. Everything depends on your players, i think with Sublimity (all versions) all footballers are playing on their maximum ability and showing a lot of prospect even youngsters in their first year in the team you manage.

so which tactic do you think is overal the best?

oke i will keep using the original then. in the first season with juve did you had monstrous results? cause i can't seem so win with big results and i am in december 2015 now

Yes i had, not much but i had couple of good results like this one:
View attachment 139742

On the second season i played, i finished unbeaten (you can see on the pages around 13-14th, i'm posting my results) and Dybala + Morata were scoring a lot!

oke i will keep using the original then. in the first season with juve did you had monstrous results? cause i can't seem so win with big results and i am in december 2015 now

Yes i had, not much but i had couple of good results like this one:
View attachment 1065016

On the second season i played, i finished unbeaten (you can see on the pages around 13-14th, i'm posting my results) and Dybala + Morata were scoring a lot!

i see very nice but how did u find regen players? i never find any good ones that become world class players or 4 stars and i have good scouts

Back