SUBLIMITY (433) by Jesaustralia

i conceded so many goals the last 5 games 11 in total wtf?

Do a team meeting - that should affect the morale - be honest tell them if they do - ok - good or less good
In fm16 its small little things like Morale (winning) - Condition (resting) - Overall team cohesion (die for each other)

That must be a misunderstanding - I have nothing to do with shevchenko - I made a tactical tweak called Sublimity with a shev becourse the midfield line up simularly. I have posted Shevchenko 1.0 for fm15 to help out the guy who created it - apart from that I have nothing to do with Shevchenko.

Cheers

I know that you aren't the creator of shevchenko tactic but this chinese guy use your sublimity with a shev with this amazing results and me too

I want to know which Sublimity tactic or tweak made Ronaldo to score 200 goals per season, because i still can't figure out how it is possible. I made him to score 95-100 goals/season once, but ... 200 lol

I want to know which Sublimity tactic or tweak made Ronaldo to score 200 goals per season, because i still can't figure out how it is possible. I made him to score 95-100 goals/season once, but ... 200 lol

Sublimity with a shev I think

Who saids 200 gls? - that shouldn't be possible - 100 gls would be amazing 150 gls from 3 strikers realistic

Sublimity with a shev I think

Theirs hardly any difference between Sublimity the original and the other tweaks - I still believe Sublimity the original is the best version.

But I'm working on a new exciting tactic already - and its never been seen before - for fm16 atleast :)

am looking to see what you've had in your thoughts :)

Its a crazy formation but I think it will be a few days before I can release it - needs to test a few things with it, but for sure it will be released :)

Cheers

Hehe well last night I have created a tactic on my own and started with Weston-super-Mare and im doing very well with it.. I will still continue testing it.. Finshed first in South and currently doing well in Conference.

View attachment 1065218 View attachment 1065217

awesome mate - if you can do that with Weston - then you know you got something special - good job!!!!

Theirs hardly any difference between Sublimity the original and the other tweaks - I still believe Sublimity the original is the best version.

But I'm working on a new exciting tactic already - and its never been seen before - for fm16 atleast :)

What kind of formation you are working on right now?

Who saids 200 gls? - that shouldn't be possible - 100 gls would be amazing 150 gls from 3 strikers realistic

I know it's not possible, my friend recently did 85 goals in one season from C.Ronaldo, because of that. I'm still wondering is that screenshot real or not?! It's posted next to your tactics in this korean fm16 forum.

View attachment 139554

Back