SUBLIMITY (433) by Jesaustralia

What kind of formation you are working on right now?

I know it's not possible, my friend recently did 85 goals in one season from C.Ronaldo, because of that. I'm still wondering is that screenshot real or not?! It's posted next to your tactics in this korean fm16 forum.

View attachment 1065223

I don't wanna reveal what I'm working on except its a different 433 in a way :)

don't know mate its the 1st time I see it - crazy if that's possible - looks like cheating though :)

Hehe well last night I have created a tactic on my own and started with Weston-super-Mare and im doing very well with it.. I will still continue testing it.. Finshed first in South and currently doing well in Conference.

View attachment 1065218 View attachment 1065217

I forgot to say - I look forward to your release and will try this one myself - maybe with Weston lol or something else - depending on what sort of formation it is ofcourse, but good to see that you are taking the creation route yourself - I'm sure its going to be really good - high end :).

Cheers mate

oke i quit with juventus biggest win was 5-0 to many goals conceded i will try it with real madrid hope i can win with bigger results then 5-0. But i love the original tactic :)

oke i quit with juventus biggest win was 5-0 to many goals conceded i will try it with real madrid hope i can win with bigger results then 5-0. But i love the original tactic :)

I think the original is the best option

That must be a misunderstanding - I have nothing to do with shevchenko - I made a tactical tweak called Sublimity with a shev becourse the midfield line up simularly. I have posted Shevchenko 1.0 for fm15 to help out the guy who created it - apart from that I have nothing to do with Shevchenko.

Cheers

Mr Jesaustralia is a genius of tactic. Even the Chinese guys are using sublimity to destroy opponents in game. Cheers dude.

Mr Jesaustralia is a genius of tactic. Even the Chinese guys are using sublimity to destroy opponents in game. Cheers dude.

Really? that's good to hear and its my pleasure that people get joy out of my ideas - are you asian mate?

Abandoning my project I wasn't satisfied - so I will look into new projects - cheers guys

Good luck!

yea thanks mate - you know you can have a good period with a tactic and then think this is a great tactic, but when it then turns on you and it all goes to **** you know something is wrong with it and I can't release something like that - However I'm already trying something else - which is also a 433 it just beat Juventus away 3-1 so who knows what else this can do :)

I will also say I'm waiting in excitement to see what WII have come up with - succeeding in the way he did with Weston-super Mare is like the toughest achievement available - so he is on to something big I reckon and I would like to try it!!!

WII did you hear that - I would like to try it :D

Cheers pal

I will also say I'm waiting in excitement to see what WII have come up with - succeeding in the way he did with Weston-super Mare is like the toughest achievement available - so he is on to something big I reckon and I would like to try it!!!

WII did you hear that - I would like to try it :D

Cheers pal

Hehe, I have even got promoted from League 2 with Weston-super-Mare and now im currently testing Leeds United, Finished 1st in Championship and finished 5th in second season in Premier League (predicted 19th) and qualifed for Europa League.

Still testing it because you know the game sometimes, you will think "what a perfect tactic" and later on it won't be the way you thought.

Hehe, I have even got promoted from League 2 with Weston-super-Mare and now im currently testing Leeds United, Finished 1st in Championship and finished 5th in second season in Premier League (predicted 19th) and qualifed for Europa League.

Still testing it because you know the game sometimes, you will think "what a perfect tactic" and later on it won't be the way you thought.

Very nice mate - but I had a conversation with a mate of mine the other day and we came to the conclusion that you'll need a new level to succeed using Weston-super Mare - then you showed the Weston image and that was amazing and superior - so I'm pretty sure you got something on your hands - That is very difficult to wait for :D - In other words I'm looking forward to your release so I can try it out myself.

don't tweak the version you promoted Weston with - cause those settings must be special - with all those points you accumulated with them.

Cheers pal

Well Jes, if ya need a new project, you can always tweak my take on a 4-3-2-1 with 3 CMs :P

loving the tactic with real madrid finally big results. But 1 problem i can't find any regen players can someone help me with that?

Back