SUBLIMITY (433) by Jesaustralia

It is Leeds third season which disappointed me, I haven't still continued with the Weston save.

By the way your post of the 6 tactics, make the tactic pictures a little smaller lol, covering all my screen, but again it is me using small resolution so not worth to say it I think lol

Thats ok mate - The images I would really like to learn what dimensions this forum use - you see on my screen these pictures are not huge, but bigger than pictures you paste from your own drive - that's to small for me. So if anyone knows the size of the width of this forum please post it here - that would help tremendously - cheers

Wow, just wow o.o

Wow Jes, 6 tactics just because I had you take a look on my little project oO)

Would have quoted the posts but that would make a very large and hard to read and find out which comment goes where, but anyways here goes:

I know my version isn't totally bad(my result with Sociedad tells me that), but i'm kinda surprised that my small tactic inspered you to all those tactics, it may not be a tweak but I don't mind that at all - to know that what i was/is tinkering with inspire other people, in this case you, to such a creative outburst is a nice thing to know :)

But **** i need more computers to try just some of the tactics in a near future xD

About the tactics;

SUBLIMITY - New edition 4-3-3

Havn't even tried the "original" one yet, but it looks interresting, could be a llm test in the future

COPACABANA - 4-2-2-2

Not a line up that I ever tried before, but interresting with the right squad, as getting good DMs can be a pain to get sometimes, especially ones who plays the position well in most matches.

GOOOOL - 2-6-2

Never tried a tactic like that, another thing to try in the future, even if the DM could be an Anchorman later on, was thinking Regista but I doubt that it would work well defensively, might give it a shot though.

PEACEBREAKER - 4-3-2-1

Yeah I asked you to take a look on my tactic, and don't worry I fully understand that you made this out of your own ideas, that's why I made the 4-3-2-1 3MC tactic from schratch instead of takeing one of your tactics, TFFs or anybody else tactic and remake positions on, to fit what i wanted. I just hope that the IFs can work decently even with a left footed AM R/L - I'm gonna try this tactic for sure, I really like that you keept the 3 CMs as it offers some interresting options in clubs with good CMs but nothing too great on the DM and/or AM position.
I like that the CMs gets a good share of the goals, it's nice if one get struck by loads of injuries on the AM and STR positions.

FREAKIN' THING - 4-4-2

There is nothing wrong with a 4-4-2, testing Zyndars HAKA at the moment, and if this performs similar on results the people who try it will have some fun.

DOMINAE 4-1-2-2-1

A Anchorman could help on the balance, maybe even a Half back to help the CDs

I belive I got your engine kickstarted, I hope people give these tactics a shot. I know i'm gonna try a few of them out. Late reply, I know - Formula 1 and Tour de France stole my attention for some hours :D

Wow Jes, 6 tactics just because I had you take a look on my little project oO)

Would have quoted the posts but that would make a very large and hard to read and find out which comment goes where, but anyways here goes:

I know my version isn't totally bad(my result with Sociedad tells me that), but i'm kinda surprised that my small tactic inspered you to all those tactics, it may not be a tweak but I don't mind that at all - to know that what i was/is tinkering with inspire other people, in this case you, to such a creative outburst is a nice thing to know :)

But **** i need more computers to try just some of the tactics in a near future xD

About the tactics;

SUBLIMITY - New edition 4-3-3

Havn't even tried the "original" one yet, but it looks interresting, could be a llm test in the future

COPACABANA - 4-2-2-2

Not a line up that I ever tried before, but interresting with the right squad, as getting good DMs can be a pain to get sometimes, especially ones who plays the position well in most matches.

GOOOOL - 2-6-2

Never tried a tactic like that, another thing to try in the future, even if the DM could be an Anchorman later on, was thinking Regista but I doubt that it would work well defensively, might give it a shot though.

PEACEBREAKER - 4-3-2-1

Yeah I asked you to take a look on my tactic, and don't worry I fully understand that you made this out of your own ideas, that's why I made the 4-3-2-1 3MC tactic from schratch instead of takeing one of your tactics, TFFs or anybody else tactic and remake positions on, to fit what i wanted. I just hope that the IFs can work decently even with a left footed AM R/L - I'm gonna try this tactic for sure, I really like that you keept the 3 CMs as it offers some interresting options in clubs with good CMs but nothing too great on the DM and/or AM position.
I like that the CMs gets a good share of the goals, it's nice if one get struck by loads of injuries on the AM and STR positions.

FREAKIN' THING - 4-4-2

There is nothing wrong with a 4-4-2, testing Zyndars HAKA at the moment, and if this performs similar on results the people who try it will have some fun.

DOMINAE 4-1-2-2-1

A Anchorman could help on the balance, maybe even a Half back to help the CDs

I belive I got your engine kickstarted, I hope people give these tactics a shot. I know i'm gonna try a few of them out. Late reply, I know - Formula 1 and Tour de France stole my attention for some hours :D

Yea I became a robot - I admit that and I could have held back the amount of releases till they were thoroughly tested, but I figured if these do bad or well you guys will tell me in some way - some will tell me by not telling me - in fear maybe just kiddin'

atleast now they are out their and you people will have alternatives to either use them tweak them or get inspired by them with new ideas which in return maybe leads to Diablo16 :) or nothing happens at all - maybe you get 30 chances and the opponent 1 and they win lol - isn't that a *****

Many of these - I don't even know how they perform over a season, but they are all in the same niche and while some might be better some will maybe be worse - I can't tell untill I or someone else have tried them - I have for a few matches tried some of them and Goool and Peacebreaker were very exciting and to some extent the new Sublimity - about the Sublimity original I still think that's the best version of Sublimity (whispering - A take one creation) :) - I did also try Copacabana and it did well, but its one of these tactics you really need to see over a long period - its probably also a tactic that needs adjustments before it becomes perfection. I need to say Gooool again and their is probably a few portugues people who would like to say that out loud today - but Gooool tried it for 11 matches look at this

1wFnLjx.jpg

It likes strikers :)

Peacebreaker did a tremendous job and I had high end performances across the board - I was very happy with that - But one thing you guys has to remember - this is most likely not gonna go well with underdog teams using any of these - you might be able to squeeze in a media prediction 10 and do well, but then I believe it stops their.

Bsup if you haven't tried Sublimity I highly recommend you to try that with a good team - you should see the play that happens visually in that one - Yes by looking at your tactic it gave me ideas - becourse I was focussed :) - then I started to play around with it and watched some matches and suddenly I had a great new position The CM attack in the centre - beauty!! - when I then finished Peacebreaker I thought to myself I can also try and do this in Sublimity so I ended up with 6 new tactics :)

Cheers mate - cheers guys

I just wanna congratulate Portugal with the Euro title against the odds - it was thrilling to watch and having a Portuguese friend who must be in ecstacy right now makes it even more incredible - I'm very happy for him even though I'm neutral

So let me just do this for my friend - Congratulations!!!!!

EURO CHAMPIONS 2016 PORTUGAL

I just wanna congratulate Portugal with the Euro title against the odds - it was thrilling to watch and having a Portuguese friend who must be in ecstacy right now makes it even more incredible - I'm very happy for him even though I'm neutral

So let me just do this for my friend - Congratulations!!!!!

EURO CHAMPIONS 2016 PORTUGAL

Thank you my friend! :D cheers!!!

UPDATED The Sextuple

The change was Freakin' Thing the 442 formation - I'm trying that one out and while I'm doing that it conceedes to many goals the original version so I changed the width and now its killing it - though its a 442 its highly entertaining and something I definitely recommend to try out - strikers scores alot of goals but so does the widemids + they are solid in the back - what more can you ask for - Anyway I totallly agree with those people who think 442's are boring formations and that's all the more reason for you to try this one out, becourse boring is not in its name :) - Its extremely entertaining and that makes me happy that I created it and released it.

The updated Freaking Thing II can be downloaded in the sextuple here

Cheers

Last edited:
Maybe so, but i hate 4-4-2 so I'm not gonna try it

I thought you were referring to the 442 Freakin' Thing I just updated - I'm not comparing anything to Sublimity 433 original - but the latest Sextuple release

Cheers and - No worries mate looking forward to hear how you go

Last edited:
I thought you were referring to the 442 Freakin' Thing I just updated - I'm not comparing anything to Sublimity 433 original - but the latest Sextuple release

Cheers and - No worries mate looking forward to hear how you go

Noo i was referring to the 4-3-3 original one

Working on a massive tweak towards Sicilian Defense - my goal is to create something that can make an extreme underdog succeed - Getafe is media predicted 20th in La liga - so absolutely last predicted - Their is no transfers

iI9UGsw.jpg

Working on a massive tweak towards Sicilian Defense - my goal is to create something that can make an extreme underdog succeed - Getafe is media predicted 20th in La liga - so absolutely last predicted - Their is no transfers

iI9UGsw.jpg

Formation ? :) ( 4-4-2 DM ) ?

Formation ? :) ( 4-4-2 DM ) ?

yes its the same formation as Sicilian defense the deep 442 - but I have changed some things to mentality and other things in the TI's - I will make this version available, but would still like to see if I can improve it further before I release this version and potentially another version.

I should also add all matches are played - I beat Real Madrid twice - Barcelona one time - and several of the big teams through the season - Getafe was at the top of the league through out the season, but could never take it to the next level.

I used no OI's as well so this was a nice beginning - 3rd place in the 1st year, but lets admit something too - Barca and RMA certainly underperfeormed :)

Soo im still using the 4-3-3 sublimity original one ine my Nottingham save, and so far has it turned out te be pretty amazing.

View attachment 138279View attachment 138278

As you can see the League has been good for me, one game down and already 6 points in front of them.

View attachment 138277

First season EL it was easy in the groupstage and I will hope to take the title of the EL at the end of the season, will keep you guys updated as well.

View attachment 138276

For the second year in a row i'm in the final of the COC, and hopefully becoming back to back winners of it.

View attachment 138275

So far 1 round has been done in the FA Cup, and the second one is just days away, so i will keep you guys updated with this as well.

Just remember that the original Sublimity has not to work specific with a top team, i proved it can work in the CHampionship with a media predicted 10th place team and now in the BPL I'm media predicted 14th!

View attachment 138274

Soo im still using the 4-3-3 sublimity original one ine my Nottingham save, and so far has it turned out te be pretty amazing.

View attachment 1066495View attachment 1066496

As you can see the League has been good for me, one game down and already 6 points in front of them.

View attachment 1066497

First season EL it was easy in the groupstage and I will hope to take the title of the EL at the end of the season, will keep you guys updated as well.

View attachment 1066498

For the second year in a row i'm in the final of the COC, and hopefully becoming back to back winners of it.

View attachment 1066499

So far 1 round has been done in the FA Cup, and the second one is just days away, so i will keep you guys updated with this as well.

Just remember that the original Sublimity has not to work specific with a top team, i proved it can work in the CHampionship with a media predicted 10th place team and now in the BPL I'm media predicted 14th!

View attachment 1066500

Mate you are the best - I'll have to see how I can implement your updates on the front page - its amazing!!!! - you are selling this tactic for me by giving updates like that - thank you so much for that - I can't really express my gratitude :)

Just one thing I probably have asked you before - you use these oi's HERE ?
Do you rotate players alot or do you use the same 11 every match?

That Isaac Success I always new he was a success - he's amazing!!! I have seen him many times in la liga being a fantastic striker for a smaller team - highly recommendable signing!!!!

Looking forward to see how the season ends

Cheers mate

Mate you are the best - I'll have to see how I can implement your updates on the front page - its amazing!!!! - you are selling this tactic for me by giving updates like that - thank you so much for that - I can't really express my gratitude :)

Just one thing I probably have asked you before - you use these oi's HERE ?
Do you rotate players alot or do you use the same 11 every match?

That Isaac Success I always new he was a success - he's amazing!!! I have seen him many times in la liga being a fantastic striker for a smaller team - highly recommendable signing!!!!

Looking forward to see how the season ends

Cheers mate

Not only Success is a Success, (haha word joke) Timo Werner him self has been an amazing striker who almost scores every game.

Yes the OI's you posted in the OP are the ones I am using every game, uhh i do rotate, but only cup matches and EL, but most of the time my starting 11 is the same as always.

Man this tactic is amazing, and I will definetley keep you updated about Nottingham!!!

Back