SUBLIMITY (433) by Jesaustralia

iv been using the peacebreaker and i like the attacking play and the movement but the defense really annoy me is there any suggested tweaks out there?

iv been using the peacebreaker and i like the attacking play and the movement but the defense really annoy me is there any suggested tweaks out there?

try using it with the oi's suggested on the front page - that's all i can think of right now - who's your team? this is most likely a top teams tactic - I think only Sublimity from the front page can deal with weaker teams

Cheers

try using it with the oi's suggested on the front page - that's all i can think of right now - who's your team? this is most likely a top teams tactic - I think only Sublimity from the front page can deal with weaker teams

Cheers

im using tottenham will give it a try and update later iv got a fairly decent team at the moment too. Loris, Walker, Súle, Jagielka, Rose, Nainggolan, Dembele, Alli, Barbosa,Lamela and Aboubakar

Yea I became a robot - I admit that and I could have held back the amount of releases till they were thoroughly tested, but I figured if these do bad or well you guys will tell me in some way - some will tell me by not telling me - in fear maybe just kiddin'

atleast now they are out their and you people will have alternatives to either use them tweak them or get inspired by them with new ideas which in return maybe leads to Diablo16 :) or nothing happens at all - maybe you get 30 chances and the opponent 1 and they win lol - isn't that a *****

Many of these - I don't even know how they perform over a season, but they are all in the same niche and while some might be better some will maybe be worse - I can't tell untill I or someone else have tried them - I have for a few matches tried some of them and Goool and Peacebreaker were very exciting and to some extent the new Sublimity - about the Sublimity original I still think that's the best version of Sublimity (whispering - A take one creation) :) - I did also try Copacabana and it did well, but its one of these tactics you really need to see over a long period - its probably also a tactic that needs adjustments before it becomes perfection. I need to say Gooool again and their is probably a few portugues people who would like to say that out loud today - but Gooool tried it for 11 matches look at this

1wFnLjx.jpg

It likes strikers :)

Peacebreaker did a tremendous job and I had high end performances across the board - I was very happy with that - But one thing you guys has to remember - this is most likely not gonna go well with underdog teams using any of these - you might be able to squeeze in a media prediction 10 and do well, but then I believe it stops their.

Bsup if you haven't tried Sublimity I highly recommend you to try that with a good team - you should see the play that happens visually in that one - Yes by looking at your tactic it gave me ideas - becourse I was focussed :) - then I started to play around with it and watched some matches and suddenly I had a great new position The CM attack in the centre - beauty!! - when I then finished Peacebreaker I thought to myself I can also try and do this in Sublimity so I ended up with 6 new tactics :)

Cheers mate - cheers guys

I know that robot mode too well both from FM and other games like MMOs.

Well no wonder the tactics isn't fully tested, 6 tactics would take forever to test, when instant result isn't used and if i remember correct your not a fan of IR :)

About Peacebreaker - it might not be for underdogs, but I might be crazy enough to try with an underdog team just to see how it performs at that level, but gonna throw it at a big team too :)

Yeah I gotta try that 4-3-3, not a shape i've played a lot with for years, just gotta find the time to it and play FM on 2 computers at once - so many tactics on this forum to try out :D

cheers mate :)

ohh and a small side note - I really like that this thread in general dosn't "dictate" which type of players to use either by filters or very specifik requirements to strong feet and so on :)

Last edited:
Bsup68
ohh and a small side note - I really like that this thread in general dosn't "dictate" which type of players to use either by filters or very specifik requirements to strong feet and so on
The game you guys play is not my game to dictate :) - I think many of these issues are logic issues - two footed players always have an advantage - Logic!! :) - no need to make a big deal out of the feet - whats more important is the quality of the player.

Filters are inbuilt in the training - people just need to stop being lazy and tactic creators need to stop spoon feeding - it becomes a kindergarden sort of athmosphere :) - forum quality decreases with insignificant waste of time posts.

I however do like to talk about players I have seen in action - or ingame players that I found or a player playing a different position naturally - that can succeed as for instance a false9 being a winger - things like that. Zach Clough - Isaac Success - Fernandes (BRA) - players people don't talk much about, but would be highly successful if signed and used.

You guys are the ones that make this thread happen - with your updates and your interactions in general - I highly appreciate that and that keeps me alive and motivated continously - So you all deserves to be honored :)

Cheers all

Suddenly losing

Hello,

I have been using the first edition of Sublimity with my LFC team and it has brought me some amazing results. But I have a tendency to play awful at away games, and even some home games also. It's not consistent at all. For example:
I had a 8 game winning streak with almost non conceded goals and +3/+4 goals every win. And then I go out and lose 5-0 to Man City?
What am I doing wrong?
I am not at total bust in the league, but its like when I come really close to the 1st position, I play awfully. I use the same team talk as Ive done the whole season. Dunno if I should speak differently later on in the season.

Any help?

Best regards

My thoughts excactly, useing some logic and a bit of thinking goes a long way when it comes to finding players for a certain tactic or a club with a low budget or low reputation/stature.

Personally, I often spend quite some time looking at players when I start a new save, both the wonderkids, but also what fits the tactic and/or the team.

Speaking of players, depending on how he evolves I found an interresting young CD - Dayot Upamecano 17 yo from Red Bull Salzburg or on loan in FC Liefering.

Hello,

I have been using the first edition of Sublimity with my LFC team and it has brought me some amazing results. But I have a tendency to play awful at away games, and even some home games also. It's not consistent at all. For example:
I had a 8 game winning streak with almost non conceded goals and +3/+4 goals every win. And then I go out and lose 5-0 to Man City?
What am I doing wrong?
I am not at total bust in the league, but its like when I come really close to the 1st position, I play awfully. I use the same team talk as Ive done the whole season. Dunno if I should speak differently later on in the season.

Any help?

Best regards

No idea - theirs always someone where it doesn't work - not just my tactics but in other peoples tactics as well - this tactic don't have to prove itsself it already have - if it doesn't work for you something is wrong in your end - the tactic is consistant - but something in your save is inconsistant - only you know what - do you play with fresh players? - hows the team cohesion? - hows the morale? - do you use ideas from other peoples tactic like oi's? Hows the player quality?

These questions has to asked

Suggestions - skip team talks alltogether - keeping it neutral - if 1st half is not going well as you expected - say aggressively - show me something else or - im not happy with this or - say nothing at all

Try the OI's from the front page

Individually rest the players after each match so they can regain some of the lost condition

Do a team talk every 2nd-3rd month

Send players on language courses

Arrange a friendly against a very poor opponent to regain morale is another trick when you can find a gap in the calendar

Win football matches to maintain morale

Tell me how you go - cheers

Just got one problem at the moment - I can't decide which tactic to try out first :D

Hello,

What am I doing wrong?

Any help?

Best regards

Its ok, I have the same, i lost my only game this season with Nottingham so far with 4-1 to Man Utd, and I've had some draws too, dont worry about it though, if you keep winning and you keep getting up there is nothing wrong with it, look at me, first season nottingham i was media prediciton 10th, got promoted, second season, im media prediction 14th and im in first with 4 points loose, won the COC twice, Im in the semi final of the FA Cup and the Qtr final of the Europa League.

So it can happen that you lose

Just got one problem at the moment - I can't decide which tactic to try out first :D

and with which team - luxury problems or the fact that i don't play a lot with top 4 teams xD

Tottenham and Peacebreaker it is, for the first try with one of the 6 tactics :)

Soo i just finished my second season with Nottingham Forrest, and I must say, it was nothing, I just won everything thats all.
soo here are the screenshots!

BPL:

View attachment 138039View attachment 138038View attachment 138037View attachment 138036

Capital One Cup:

View attachment 138035View attachment 138034

FA Cup:

View attachment 138033View attachment 138032

Europa League:

View attachment 138031View attachment 138030

View attachment 138029View attachment 138028View attachment 138027

Besides this all, if you want to add me on steam:

SteamName: My name is jeff and my avatar is a guy from F1!

Peace

Soo i just finished my second season with Nottingham Forrest, and I must say, it was nothing, I just won everything thats all.
soo here are the screenshots!

BPL:

View attachment 1066758View attachment 1066759View attachment 1066760View attachment 1066761

Capital One Cup:

View attachment 1066762View attachment 1066763

FA Cup:

View attachment 1066764View attachment 1066765

Europa League:

View attachment 1066766View attachment 1066767

View attachment 1066768View attachment 1066769View attachment 1066770

Besides this all, if you want to add me on steam:

SteamName: My name is jeff and my avatar is a guy from F1!

Peace

Overdelivered!!! :D - added table to the OP - good job!!!

I cannot go look through 80000 people with that name - easier to find me I reckon - you can all check that in the OP bottom :)

Last edited:
still loving the original tactic ronaldo scored 84 goals in his first season. Only thing is in BBVA barcelona is the only opponent who wins against me so i will try it with manchester city or manchester united don't know who yet.

Back