hi

any recommendation for individual training?

cheers

WB=complete schedule
DC's=Ball playing
CM's=roaming pm
AP=roaming pm
false9=complete forward
advanced fw=complete fw

Then use your common sense to figure out what to to train extra - usually crossing-tackling-passing and offball would be good choices in some cases finishing for strikers

Cheers

cheers mate, you are playing with my team from isreal, so good luck buddy

Na I'm playing with Real, I don't get much time on FM nowadays with work, mrs, kids etc so i only play with top sides, Real, Ajax & Liverpool currently.

Not saying Maccabi Haifa aren't a top side haha :)

Promoted to Sky Bet league 1 with Whitehawk in 4 years, while doing transfers for the next season the game just crashed and I haven't saved the game since the begining, meaning I have to start all over again from Conference South .............. can't do it again - time consuming.

So I will have to think which team to take again but not LLM this time.

Why you not autosave dude?

WB=complete schedule
DC's=Ball playing
CM's=roaming pm
AP=roaming pm
false9=complete forward
advanced fw=complete fw

Then use your common sense to figure out what to to train extra - usually crossing-tackling-passing and offball would be good choices in some cases finishing for strikers

Cheers

I always train false 9 to CF, Fierro in one save had some amazing stats for me

I always train false 9 to CF, Fierro in one save had some amazing stats for me

Individual training is like an abstract painting - you can do things/see things in multiple ways - its more a personal preference thing - if you see false 9 training do good for you by all means I recommend to keep training that - I use complete forward becourse it covers alot of attributes vision and quickness combined is important to me :)

Individual training is like an abstract painting - you can do things/see things in multiple ways - its more a personal preference thing - if you see false 9 training do good for you by all means I recommend to keep training that - I use complete forward becourse it covers alot of attributes vision and quickness combined is important to me :)

If my players aren't fully competent in the role they are playing I train them in that role. If they are I train them in the more 'complete' role - ball playing def, roaming playmaker, complete wingback/forward

I've been appointed like Real Madrid's manager after an year without a club, i was waiting a manager of a top team to be fired. Sold all the top players and bought only wonderkids, it's possible when you have almost bottomless cash :)
View attachment 142190
Then i just applied all needed settings and instructions, then i started waiting... and it worked flawless, i smashed all teams in Spain with.... kids and can't deny Dybala is my weakness:
View attachment 142189

..but the suprise was this old guy, only 35 years old - Cristiano wow
View attachment 142188

They made me the best team on my first year in Spain...
View attachment 142187

and a youngster like this is a charm to have in your team...
View attachment 142186
Yes... 30 assists on his first season in Real Madrid, i was shocked but Danilo and Carvajal was not players i like so much.

This is the final league table.
View attachment 142185

I've been appointed like Real Madrid's manager after an year without a club, i was waiting a manager of a top team to be fired. Sold all the top players and bought only wonderkids, it's possible when you have almost bottomless cash :)
View attachment 1062231
Then i just applied all needed settings and instructions, then i started waiting... and it worked flawless, i smashed all teams in Spain with.... kids and can't deny Dybala is my weakness:
View attachment 1062232

..but the suprise was this old guy, only 35 years old - Cristiano wow
View attachment 1062233

They made me the best team on my first year in Spain...
View attachment 1062234

and a youngster like this is a charm to have in your team...
View attachment 1062235
Yes... 30 assists on his first season in Real Madrid, i was shocked but Danilo and Carvajal was not players i like so much.

This is the final league table.
View attachment 1062236

What a nice update!!!!

So first off in chronical order - I would like to know how you sell your players - I seem to be doing some of that incorrectly still - I would like to know how people do this the whole process - date when you start selling - process how it happens etc etc

2nd Dybala is an amazing chap but I have never been willing to buy him due to the steep price tag on his head - so I have always looked elsewhere if in need for a striker.

3rd CR7 working perfect as a 35 year old - food for thought and maybe rethinking of transfer strategies - nice to see old people working in the game lollol

4th How do you use the strikers - who is in the centre and who is your false 9's? both Dybala & Cr7 would do good in the centre however Cr7 as a false 9 - 35 years old and slowish or slower I would have my precaution with if it was me.

5th That right wb looks awesome - but he will only become better - you should train his crossing attribute extra asap :)

Cheers and thanks for your super update mate ;)

I had Andre Gomes and used him and Dybala as F9, CR7 is an AF. As i said i had Gomes and i sold him for 70M, so i can develop some of my youngsters. One of my weakness is my outgoing transfers and in my current save i didn't want to make huge profit from them. Sometimes i'm not patient, so i sell some players too cheaply, i saw a transfer thread you posted before some time and i have to find it

I had Andre Gomes and used him and Dybala as F9, CR7 is an AF. As i said i had Gomes and i sold him for 70M, so i can develop some of my youngsters. One of my weakness is my outgoing transfers and in my current save i didn't want to make huge profit from them. Sometimes i'm not patient, so i sell some players too cheaply, i saw a transfer thread you posted before some time and i have to find it

I liked the system in fm13 usually you could offload the players you offer for 200% their value - now that never happens - its useless now - and yes I have a couple of transfer posts one with a tip from a fella fmbase'r and one where I explain how i make money by utilizing the 10 apprearances - But I'm still interested in how people do it the whole process from the date to what they exactly do especially if you are less patient - last season I set Gabriel Barbosa to ask value 80 and set to director to accept minimum 60m pounds and handle negotians myself - I sold him for 66m which I thought was decent - I just wish I had an exact recipe of doing it.

Cheers mate

My transfer policy is based on the interest to my own players, also it depends on their current form and age. If i want to sell someone for a good price and to negotiate for more money i don't keep players which are older than 28. I have two ways of selling players, if player is good/quality potential and had some good games i put them price between 50-100% of their value over his price and put lock on this price. For example Andre Gomes first season had 30/12 and second season 38/36 (matches/goals), his value was 36.5M so i put him into the transfer list with price of 70M and i sold him, if there is interest but no bids i set him lower value until i reach his current value. The second transfer way is when i want to sell someone who is not needed but is high valued, then i put like 20-30% of his value more and just left him in the transfer list. Then most of the clubs offer me half of the asking price which is a little less than his current. It's simple like that, i'm always looking not to disturb other players and to keep the morale high, because if i push someone it will decrease the team morale. Every time when i sell someone good player i have a player meeting - why i did it! I always choose - because he doesn't fit my tactic approach... it works 90% of the time. My transfers are not based on something special, because of that i often sell players on a lower value.

Last edited:
My transfer policy is based on the interest of my own players, also it depends on his current form and age. If i want to sell someone for a good price and to negotiate for more money i don't keep player which are older than 28. I have two ways of selling players, if player is good/quality potential and had some good games i put them price between 50-100% of their value over his price and put lock on this price. For example Andre Gomes first season had 30/12 and second season 38/36 (matches/goals), his value was 36.5M so i put him into the transfer list with price of 70M and i sold him, if there is interest but no bids i set him lower value until i reach his current value. The second transfer way is when i want to sell someone who is not needed but is high valued, then i put like 20-30% of his value more and just left him in the transfer list. Then most of the clubs offer me half of the asking price which is a little less than his current. It's simple like that, i'm always looking not to disturb other players and to keep the morale high, because if i push someone it will decrease the team morale. Every time when i sell someone good player i have a player meeting - why i did it! I always choose - because he doesn't fit my tactic approach... it works 90% of the time. My transfers are not based on something special, because of that i often sell players on a lower value.

Good stuff mate!!!

When you put players to the transferlist do you then offer them to clubs or do you wait for the bids to arrive - especially the high valued players

Good stuff mate!!!

When you put players to the transferlist do you then offer them to clubs or do you wait for the bids to arrive - especially the high valued players

Actually when you are winning trophies and you are playing in a high rated team, in the end of the season value of your players is overrated. I can say sometimes the price is too high compared to the real value of your player, so when i started with Man Utd i wanted to sell Ashley Young (22.5M euro), i proposed first 25M, then 20M, then 18.5M, 15m, 10m, 7.5M ... boom i sold him for 7.5M. I don't know if this is a bug or what, but it's like buying wonderkids. Their cost is 500k, but the club wants 25-50M for them, so not every time i'm selling the player i want. I'm not fan of thousands of transfers per season and i make average of 3 big transfers and 3-4 youngsters per season, then i send on loan youngsters. My opinion of developing is like that, buy a young player, leave it on loan somewhere for one season and then make it backup or rotation player... you can develop it so fast you can't imagine. I ruined so many young talents sending them for 2-3-4-5 season on loan, waiting to develop, but sometimes you don't have time to follow their development while you are concentrated on your team.

Last edited:
qsxAHI2.jpg

DOWNLOAD SUBLIMITY MORE RISKS HERE

Don't ask me if this is better than the original - I don't know simply - also everything that refers to the original from the opening post also refers to this one logically :) - So please refer to the opening post if you wanna know things like training etc.

It performs very promising except for the last match away to Sevilla - but I got a red card early on so I had to take off my main striker Suarez - we still dominated and after being behind for most of the match we beat them in the end NICE!!! :)

As you can see the goal scoring average is unbelievable - again this tactic basically bombard the opponents half with attacking play - the tweak is direct passing with an overloading mentality - if your team is great or good enough you will be wowed alot - you should see alot of chances in the 30's to 50's - the wingbacks are now even more crazy behaving with huge amounts of crosses and I even see them scoring - what more can you ask from this position :)

So all I ask in return for making this early delivery lol - is that you show me how you go with it - I will continue my Barca test save to see how far I can take them with this.

Cheers guys & have a good night :)

hi

do you recommend SUBLIMITY MORE RISKS HERE?

cheers

It depends on your squad, you should try both tactics and to summarize which one fits you better. By my opinion MORE RISK version is more attacking, so i'm not sure it's good for italian clubs, because they are playing more defensive.

hi

cheers

hi

cheers

I use the more risks version with my Leicester team, but my team is pretty strong - I recommend both, but I like the tempo in More Risks & the mentality - This one can really destroy other teams.

Now please read my next post becourse it is pretty important to your success

Cheers