aELXHLZ.jpg

well Jesaustralia would have to do same, so you could use google translate ;)

if it is you who writes you need to have a copy of Notepad or another not?

Got most of it out of the .jpg through a website:

Strikers - All TacticsPWWchgtéeqéaaeawlymdécMWW
WWWWWWWWWMmMWW
W IleMMWWW-Wmma
WM W// W
SPOONFEEDING MY SPECIALITY
1. Go to Scouting - Filters - Tick off everything
2. Go to Pick - Choose 20 Finishing - Composure - Offball
3. Go down 1 by 1 - so 19 19 19 look at players 18 18 18 look at players etc
etc could be all the way down to 15 or even lower for young talents
4. In this way you will find the most lethal Box strikers/Strikers in the
centre - Poachers/Advanced Forwards
5. Also look for other attributes that are secondary to step 2 - consider
Anticipation - concentration - balance - jumping - strenght - acceleration
first touch
6. These striker types will score lots off goals especially in more dominant
tactics that relies on balls worked into box - sounds so nasty lol
7. You forgot about pace you say? No actually I didn't but did you forget
your brain? in more dominant tactics the centre strikers pace is much less
important - again step 2 most important - personally I would also add
anticipation into that lot.

The funny thing is you can actually get some insanely cheap and efficient
strikers for this role who's ready to perform like Cristiano Ronaldo and the
beauty of it - you can actually have them succeed in the age of 35-37 at the
highest level as well wow!!! like a candycane for cheap ***** lol
More....

Its actually a good idea to retrain wingers for the False 9 position - ofcourse
not all wingers will fit in well in that, but someone like A.Zivkovic would
behave like a beast - since lots of tactics utilizes crosses as their main
weapon - finishing will be of less importance for the false 9's as tap ins can
be done with 1 finishing - Quickness - vision - crossing - first touch
technique - offball - anticipation in a 3 striker formation would do good.l
fexawfraéa

Last edited:
Well most people with some google skills would have found a way I guess, or maybe my google skills are better than my tactic makeing skills :p

But i've killed the link to the site i've used, at least people gonna work a bit on the possible next one :)

Well most people with some google skills would have found a way I guess, or maybe my google skills are better than my tactic makeing skills :p

But i've killed the link to the site i've used, at least people gonna work a bit on the possible next one :)

its ok mate you shouldn't kill the link :) that wasn't what I meant - I actually thought that one was a good resource for people who wanna translate images or need too - its more the asking of me to paste the text in their that I worked for to look nice - sort of kills my already used up spirit in this forum - you people can maybe guess why.

Cheers

I've got some defensive records breaking during my second season, i forgot what is to concede goals (just joking). As you can see my schedule i have 1 match lost, because the whole team was suspended and injured. I'm using only the original version of Sublimity, what a blast...
View attachment 141877
View attachment 141878

I've got some defensive records breaking during my second season, i forgot what is to concede goals (just joking). As you can see my schedule i have 1 match lost, because the whole team was suspended and injured. I'm using only the original version of Sublimity, what a blast...
View attachment 1062550
View attachment 1062549

That's beautiful - now that's how I get a blast - however this tactic ain't really worth it - conceedes to much lollol
When that is said it looks simular to what happened to my Barca team except you seem much better defensively than they did and they were still doing a great defensive job - You use attacking movement mate?

Your updates make me smile - thanks for that - and today is a new day - I will take full advantage of it - **** me off and I'll do nothing lol

Cheers for you mate :)

Yep, training settings are just as you posted on the first page. I'm impressed how high scoring is the tactic, i've never tried it with a weaker team (mid-table). When i switched to MORE RISKS version during my Juventus stay and now in Real Madrid it doesn't work as the original version, i guess i'm miss something to do. MORE RISKS version is also scoring a lot, but the possession is not so high and sometimes i can't gent so many shots.

Yep, training settings are just as you posted on the first page. I'm impressed how high scoring is the tactic, i've never tried it with a weaker team (mid-table). When i switched to MORE RISKS version during my Juventus stay and now in Real Madrid it doesn't work as the original version, i guess i'm miss something to do. MORE RISKS version is also scoring a lot, but the possession is not so high and sometimes i can't gent so many shots.

More risks are basically more risky due to its mentality overload and was just an experiment that showed visually alot of promise - so I got a little blinded by that fact - However I fully stand behind the original version and it certainly helps knowing your experience with it as well - So that's the one I recommend.

Cheers mate

I really hope you will continue improving 433 version of the tactic if it's possible or creating something different from 442. There are a lot of tactics in the forum, but not many are scoring like this or having their own style of play. I enjoy using your threads, keep the good work!

I really hope you will continue improving 433 version of the tactic if it's possible or creating something different from 442. There are a lot of tactics in the forum, but not many are scoring like this or having their own style of play. I enjoy using your threads, keep the good work!

Thanks mate - I always try and improve **** and alot fails and ofcourse it won't be released - 442's is certainly not my genre anyway - though I have released a few successful ones, but in all honesty I don't like those formations - they are to me as insignificant as the **** that leaves our bodies every day lol - Their are several 3 striker formations that could be interesting to touch - Their are also 3 defender formations that not many do - their's plenty left to create and when or if that happens - I'm sure they will be a blast too :)

People are stuck on the idea that crosses are king - now have these people explored? :)

Cheers mate

I played like 2-3 months ago with 343 formation created by Zero Sea. I started with Dortmund, first year i started rebuilding the team with only young players, it was the first 3-defender tactic i was scoring a lot and played in FM16.

Here are some results:

View attachment 141840
View attachment 141839

You can check it out, i hope it's ok that i'm sharing other tactic in your thread. I just want to give an idea.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...a-343-every-team-can-play-like-barcelona.html

Thanks mate - I always try and improve **** and alot fails and ofcourse it won't be released - 442's is certainly not my genre anyway - though I have released a few successful ones, but in all honesty I don't like those formations - they are to me as insignificant as the **** that leaves our bodies every day lol - Their are several 3 striker formations that could be interesting to touch - Their are also 3 defender formations that not many do - their's plenty left to create and when or if that happens - I'm sure they will be a blast too :)

People are stuck on the idea that crosses are king - now have these people explored? :)

Cheers mate

Last edited:
I'm so angry right now - I expected 30 on target :(

B4cMmjC.jpg

This is a new tweak I'm working on - I hope it continue like this - if it does it will be released - Cheers