Summer Transfer Thread (Done deals and Rumours)

livin_dragon

Reaction score
Rumours from tribalfootball.com good site for transfer information
Real Madrid are linked to just about everyone (shopping list includes Cesc Fabregas, Robben, Zambrotta)
Real Madrid want at least loan deals for Emerson, Fabio Cannavaro and Gianluca Zambrotta from Juve if they do go down.
Barcelona can get Fabregas if he moves to any club because they have some contract agreement which would allow Barca veto a move and get him themselves.
Portsmouth want PSV's FarFan
Man Utd in talks with AC Milan's Gattuso
Fiorentina talks over Mutu
Arsenal bid for Semioli (chievo)
Toon in talks with Beckham

lol does Jewell know something about Emile that I don't? Seem's like a waste of money really, for £5.5m there should be better options in the market surely.

livin_dragon said:
I meant like up to August... oh well Transfer Thread den lol...

forgiven, as your an Elisha fan

Heskey is sooo ****, hes was decent when he first joined brum, maybe a 2m player but he has steadily got worse, the one thing he was good at, holding the ball up he cant even do now.

Georgian international Giorgi Popkhadze has joined Hearts for a trial period at their Austrian summer training camp.

The 19-year-old, who plays for Greek club Olympiakos, is expected to be given a chance to play against Slovak side Spartak Trnava on Saturday.

The club website stated that Georgian national coach Klaus Toppmoller recommended Popkhadze - who has five full caps - to the Tynecastle club.

Hearts coach Valdas Ivanauskas will decide on the the player next week.

Bruce is a new man this summer i dont no how he got 5.5m for heskey but im happy :D, brum have been linked with lots off people most recently collins john of fulham i doubt that would happen but if it does we should beat readings point record next season whether he signs or not anyway our team is immense this season :D

Yeh I heard Collins John, hopefully that means hes avilable and hopefully Strachan signs him :D

These are the players we have signed so far....

Libor Sionko
Karl Svensson
Lionel Letizi
William Stanger
Antoine Ponroy
Dean Furman
Jeremy Clement

Vincent Knompany has gone 2 HSV, Podolski 2 Bayern, Kallstrom, and Squillaci 2 Lyon, and Ribery is goin der 2. Cristian Vieri has gone 2 Sampdoria, and Bojinov 2 Juve wit Mutu as part of the deal

I didn't know it was money and bojinov for Mutu, thought fiorentina was just paying 5.5m for him :|

It is just 5.5m no bonjinov, and birmingham have made a 3m bid for collins john

Dietmar Hamann rejected Bolton and will be on his way to Manchester City in the next 24 hours.
Also Iain Dowie signed Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink for Charlton

rumours, zlatan 2 inter, abidal 2 chelsea, saviola 2 toon army

Saviola apparantly going to Arsenal for £4m, not toon army.